Daydreaming is destroying my life

Should I put my

at least i'm not curry :lul::lul:
brutal holy shit

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Everyday, at school when i'm bored i'm like "Ok let's start a business, let's do this and this..."
But when i comeback at home, I only do my workout and then i'm listening music for like 5hours :
This is terrible, when a girl talk with me, i daydream with music of me hardsimping her in a relationship, I dream to be a solid chad, with solid body (that's the reason i can only do workout), I dream of me doing 1vs5 at school with electro music and when there's the drop I fuck them all :lul::lul::lul: THIS IS 100% TRUE IM NOT LYING LMAO

I'm a fucking retard, i hate myself this is fucking cringe but how can I fix it ? I have so much project and homework to do, this is destroying my life for real.

PLEASE HELP :feelswhy:
Bro this is literally my problem as well

Is this some kind of undiagnosed autism?

Everyday, at school when i'm bored i'm like "Ok let's start a business, let's do this and this..."
But when i comeback at home, I only do my workout and then i'm listening music for like 5hours :
This is terrible, when a girl talk with me, i daydream with music of me hardsimping her in a relationship, I dream to be a solid chad, with solid body (that's the reason i can only do workout), I dream of me doing 1vs5 at school with electro music and when there's the drop I fuck them all :lul::lul::lul: THIS IS 100% TRUE IM NOT LYING LMAO

I'm a fucking retard, i hate myself this is fucking cringe but how can I fix it ? I have so much project and homework to do, this is destroying my life for real.

PLEASE HELP :feelswhy:
relating

Over for xNxPcels

The problem is any technique relies on you actually starting the work and serves to maintain focus.

3-6 hr study then game/hobby requires you to actually start working rather than zone out and daydream.

Listen to music/podcasts while working to keep a ‘pace’ yet again requires initially pushing yourself to work.

And a lot of tasks demand actual brainpower and engagement, even with studying you don’t want to mindlessly copy notes you need to actually learn concepts and practise.

Rn I got assignment to do but it’s daunting af. And also I seem to be zoned out and thinking about other things rather than my current tasks.