Death is actually a blessing

D

Deleted member 52658

Femto
The thing is once you die you don't care about this bullshit world and it's rules .
All the problems gone and solved.

It's like an ascension. Now I would have killed myself but I'm a coward and a pussy .

For those who you don't know what death looks like , it's something like sleeping without a dream a whole blackout , but the thing with sleep is when you have a blackout sleep you wake up and realise you are existing in death you never wake up.

Just like before being born you never existed.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Zeruel, MagaPutinism and 3 others
Go er

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Zeruel, MagaPutinism and 2 others
The thing is once you die you don't care about this bullshit world and it's rules .

It's like an ascension. Now I would have killed myself but I'm a coward and a pussy .

For those who you don't know what death looks like , it's something like sleeping without a dream a whole blackout , but the thing with sleep is when you have a blackout sleep you wake up and realise you are existing in death you never wake up.

OK kill yourself already then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
you either go to heaven or go to hell

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra
Just get drunk and then end your life, it just takes 1 bullet to end your miserable existence.
Cagefuel and sad to see these people roping thinking they will cease to exist only to get tricked in the afterlife to get recycled back here jfl

At least the memory wipe is a thing, otherwise they will tear their hair out in the next life if they would remember it

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face and hardestmfintheroom
Cagefuel and sad to see these people roping thinking they will cease to exist only to get tricked in the afterlife to get recycled back here jfl

At least the memory wipe is a thing, otherwise they will tear their hair out in the next life if they would remember it
Their fate its written already anyways, nothing much to do

• So Sad
Their fate its written already anyways, nothing much to do
Maybe they can break the programming/script, plenty of people who are close to roping then stop all of a sudden and wake up

• Woah
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
Rajesh moment.
Bro you're a rajesh
Now please stop gobbling my nuts here and there son , I know you like my cock but like please brah.

How do you know this??
And on what evidence??

And then you most likely can go to hell. Nobody would be afraid of dying if the concept of an afterlife was false.

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
Bro you're a rajesh
Now please stop gobbling my nuts here and there son , I know you like my cock but like please brah.
Why would I like your cock? You’re a poojeet.

How do you know this??
And on what evidence??
It’s a deep and disturbing rabbit hole and the clues are pointing towards it being true unfortunately

An atheist death where your consciousness ends is luxury. And mainstream religion are tools

Dm me and i may open your mind

• +1
And then you most likely can go to hell. Nobody would be afraid of dying if the concept of an afterlife was false.
not for me to decide
Theres no such thing as hell or heaven JFL, closest thing to hell here on earth its India, Pakistan and North Korea.

• +1
Why would I like your cock? You’re a poojeet.
Bro then why are you obsessed with me??
Fuck off from my threads.
Irony pajeet calling me a pajeet

It’s a deep and disturbing rabbit hole and the clues are pointing towards it being true unfortunately

An atheist death where your consciousness ends is luxury. And mainstream religion are tools

Dm me and i may open your mind
Link videos please on this theory
Ok I'm gonna dm you

• +1
Reactions: Umbra and hardestmfintheroom
Link videos please on this theory
Ok I'm gonna dm you
Dm me

A video or few articles won’t change your mind, as i said. It’s a deep rabbit hole and i need to do it gradually

Mirin your open mind tho

• +1
don’t be so certain
Theres nothing to be afraid of, even then if religion its true you are going straight into hell mate. Werent you sucking jewish cock? Dont you already know this? Lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Umbra and Deleted member 52658
Theres nothing to be afraid of, even then if religion its true you are going straight into hell mate. Werent you sucking jewish cock? Dont you already know this? Lol
not trying to make you afraid but it’s definitely real

• +1
not trying to make you afraid but it’s definitely real
Yeah mate we live on the actual hell itself, if god was actually real (the god portrayed in quran, bible, religions..) neither all these secret societies, NWO, Jew cults would be controlling society. And you know what im talking about lol, so nothing to be scared off mate

Bro then why are you obsessed with me??
Fuck off from my threads.
Irony pajeet calling me a pajeet
I’m not obsessed with you, Rajesh! And yes, you’re a pajeet.. LARPing as white.

I’m not obsessed with you, Rajesh! And yes, you’re a pajeet.. LARPing as white.
Bro this what the definition of obsession is
Bro wherever I go you attack me for no reason.
Who hurt you my son??
Did I fucked a paki girl or something hmm?? Did it turned out to be your mom

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Bro this what the definition of obsession is
Bro wherever I go you attack me for no reason.
Who hurt you my son??
Did I fucked a paki girl or something hmm?? Did it turned out to be your mom
Rajesh moment.

• +1

You don’t know that for sure though, nobody knows what the afterlife holds. Religions worldwide from now and then virtually all have a hell and heaven. Eternal bliss or eternal hell. Are you willing to take that risk?

Dm me

A video or few articles won’t change your mind, as i said. It’s a deep rabbit hole and i need to do it gradually

Mirin your open mind tho
@Umbra @Fucked'YourMom'
Add me to the conversation

• +1
@Umbra @Fucked'YourMom'
Add me to the conversation
It’s better usually if we talk in private since 3 people can talk more in depth than a group chat

U can dm me if u want

technically but we never know if there is an afterlife; QUantum theory and 10 dimension says its definitely real and possible as ANYTHING is basically possible