DEBUNKING-MOUTH WIDTH/SIDE PROFILE IS COPE, IPD AUTISM? Is this the reason why you are a subhuman?

SubhumanityForce

SubhumanityForce

Bronze
In a previous thread, i decided to try the IRIS method measurements, which i found here: https://i.looksmax.org/attachments/2020/02/1631959_Database_lookism.pdf
i opened the sample picture of Henry Cavill and another one of Johnny Depp. I made sure that in both pictures ( on my large 27 inches monitor) , their iris was 11mm as the method suggests. Suprisingly, i found that Depp has an ALMOST DEATH TIER ipd of 60mm, an inter canthal distance of less than 30mm, a nose width of 35mm and a pfl of 28, while cavill has an ipd of 64mm, inter canthal distance of 32mm, a pfl of 32mm, a nose of 38mm and a mouth of 53mm. If you divide the mouth with the nose, you get a SUBHUMAN DEATH TIER mouth to nose ratio of a 1.39. This subhuman could not even reach 1.4, let alone be anywhere near the "muh ideal 1.6 ratio"
In this forum i have seen several weird comments like
- if you get a bimax, your bigonial width will improve (jfl, not even a simple google search)
- if you get MSE, your IPD will increase (jfl, a free skull anatomy app will tell you you are delusional)
-the reason you are subhuman is that you have inward gonions (although it is indeed aesthetic, it means that Opry should, let alone the casual HTN friend of yours, who are FAAAR from that good looking, yet, they are banging another decent looking chick every week)
-side profile is cope, you cannot see depth from the front ( this is a disgusting lie, your eye spot MILLIMETERS of depth difference from the front, even in a 2d picture of a chad, let alone IRL or in 3d cinemas) Even when Tom Cruise, Henry Cavill, Christian Bale, have extreme deep set eyes, (yes cavill too, its his eye shape that makes it a bit rounder and that he doesnt have much difference in depth when comparing his infras with his eyes, like Christian bale, but Cavill has massive browrige and nasal bridge projection compared to his eyes.
If you take a picture of the average person with normie browridge, low tier nasal bridge projection, the difference is going to be massive from the side profile, but your eye can catch some difference in depth from the front as well. something looks off.
now, again to mouth width. According to this forum, both Depp and Cavill have disgusting mouth to nose ratios. yet they are who they are. in fact, Depp is not even touching a 5cm mouth, he is exactly at 4.5 cm width when fully relaxed. i bet that many of you mouthwidthmog him to oblivion, yet you are invisible to foids. It is understandable that you are trying to simplify things to find why you are unattractive, but it is WAY more complicated than that. its probably NOT your mouth width per se, but honestly, EVERY fucking millimeter of depth difference around your mouth area, below your eyes, around your nose etc. I ve seen thousands of pictures of chads, non chads, normies with 1.6 ratio who would be invisible next to depp, dudes with MASSIVE jawlines, chins, who would again be invisible next to him ( of course chin and jaw matters, but there are still limits. and before you say " water you idiot, its about ratios" can you really define each one of them? Depp's mouth to nose ratio sucks, his IPD is 60 while his bizygo is 142 having a shit tier ES ratio of 0.43)
i saw guys saying that its over for their NOT 0.46 es ratio etc . I ve seen people with 0.46 es ratios, great mouth width (julia roberts and anna hathaway tier) who are not really ugly, but just..indifferent.
around your mouth area, from one corner of your mouth to the other, the answer seems to be in every mm of depth difference, the shape of upper lip somehow, how thick it is in the centre where the cupids bow is, and how thick/thin is towards the corner etc. It looks like a combination of tendon laxity, jaw width, zygo projection (both anteriorly and laterally) , paranasal area, etc. I always fell like i am hella recessed, but the area around the mouth and next to the nose seems to be hollowing sooner . So if i have bimax, i might actually become like a fucking Dog. if some of you had braces like i did, they might have pushed your teeth a bit out within the alveolar bone/gums. There was a really good thread about it here. For instance, i was thinking about asking if i can decompensate all of my teeth and then move both jaws in the front, so mouth/lips and the area around if will look better. I am not really sure about the combination ,but i will try to find it eventually.
Zoom in on both pictures attached, (especially Depp) and see what i mean. In every mm of his skin around mouth, nose, lower side of zygos (submalar area) etc, look how the skin is pushed in front, or towards the side etc. all this hollowness in cheeks but also the forward projection of the skin AROUND mouth and nose (which prevents you from looking like a fucking dog) is a combination of zygo shape and projection, chin width and projection, position of teeth in the gums, jaw width on the sides etc.
after you figure all that, you can deal with lateral commisuroplasty if needed, or lip corner lift (even though depp is borderline downturned) etc. Also from the side, you can see the difference in projection of your lips vs your subnasale (beginning of your philtrum right below the nose. This can also be spotted from the front. its again, a combination of the position of your front teeth, projection of the anterior nasal spine, lip vermillion a bit, and all the other factors mentioned above stretching the skin laterally.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Meister!, malicieusss, Deleted member 8869 and 2 others
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bossman, ripcordgod1 and User49
ZERO NIGGA

It is understandable that you are trying to simplify things to find why you are unattractive, but it is WAY more complicated than that. its probably NOT your mouth width per se, but honestly, EVERY fucking millimeter of depth difference around your mouth area, below your eyes, around your nose etc.
You're wrong

Like for what?
to tell me how. I explained in detail what i did and what observations i had for years.
Every millimeter counts, thats why you can tell the difference between chads even from a fucking distance, with blurred images and everything. You eye catches depth fluctuations from the front just fine and it is definitely not as simplistic as muh ipd muh mouth to nose ratio etc, because according to those, depp would be a subhuman. its a combination and harmony of a gazillion factors, but even if you crop only mouth with nose, or only mouth from a picture of someone so your eyes wont affect your judgement, you can see how much of a chad they still are. some others might have just a decent mouth while the rest of the image that you cropped is doing the work. crop parts without the nose to see.
ratios between parts do play a role, but there are millimeters of difference that matter even if you isolate parts, like depth etc
shitty resolution, still can tell he's a chad.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and makeme183
literally so high IQ it hits the stratosphere
you remind me of another extremely high IQ guy who said the same thing - that's sometimes what girls find attractive cannot be defined on paper,its subconscious

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and capybara
to tell me how. I explained in detail what i did and what observations i had for years.
Because 90% of users think that it all about the looks. However, in my opinion, it's looks + money + status + social skills (PUA, body language and etc).
And you can offset one another. You can compensate looks by money or status, or money by looks, or looks by social skills. There are some limits. For example, Andre Tate is ugly as fuck, but not too bad to cross the limits, so he can compensate his looks by money + status. Of course you can't be a subhuman (1/10) and compensate it by your billionaire status.You can find my post about Stacyhusband, and see that Gal Gadot, that is pretty beautiful + rich + statusmaxxed is married on not even HTN. Same about Margo Robbie.

Depp is skullcel jfl

Because 90% of users think that it all about the looks. However, in my opinion, it's looks + money + status + social skills (PUA, body language and etc).
And you can offset one another. You can compensate looks by money or status, or money by looks, or looks by social skills. There are some limits. For example, Andre Tate is ugly as fuck, but not too bad to cross the limits, so he can compensate his looks by money + status. Of course you can't be a subhuman (1/10) and compensate it by your billionaire status.You can find my post about Stacyhusband, and see that Gal Gadot, that is pretty beautiful + rich + statusmaxxed is married on not even HTN. Same about Margo Robbie.
not ugly af, some angles yes, but when he smiles, he's got a good smile and white teeth. tbf, his mouth area is really weird, some angles he is decent some he looks ugly indeed.
unfortunately, i still believe the most important is looks for them to OPEN a door. it does not mean you cant find a girl who LOVE you if you are just normie, it just means that you are not going to walk in the street and you will have the options to choose from a couple of foids who are looking at you.
A foid can have feelings for you after she meets you
e.g social sircle, friends,
THEN and THERE, your masculine character, your strength, your opinions etc, do play a really important role to KEEP her around. but unfortunately, looks is a must for the first step.

• Love it
Reactions: makeme183
literally so high IQ it hits the stratosphere
you remind me of another extremely high IQ guy who said the same thing - that's sometimes what girls find attractive cannot be defined on paper,its subconscious
true. Its hard but i still believe anyone can find a solution regarding there problem, if they research long enough.

I refuse to accept to live like this for the rest of my life.
there are some things i know i cannot change, but i will find something.
Thats why its idiotic and simplistic for people to obsess over one flaw "my ipd, my mouth etc"
like i said, i ipd mog cavill and i DESTROY depp, jaret leto, bieber.
my mouth looks shit small as fuck on my face, whily being wider than Depps

4 years of college are nothing compared to the effort needed to find harmony lol

• Love it
Reactions: Fiqh and makeme183
What can I do to fix it tho