deep canine fossa

D

Deleted member 48710

Iron
i have deep canine fossa and i have nasolabial folds and im wondering if i lose bf % will they go away

WTF IS deep canine fossa

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
bruh u still on the same shit just lose fat boy u need to be atleast 15% if u got good bones

When ur canine fossa is deep :lul:
i looked it up and oh its when the teeth around there is kind of sunken,does it give of a kind of reccesed look?"

Attachments

• 21D44710-00AF-41E8-8E90-EDA0CE94039D.png
    21D44710-00AF-41E8-8E90-EDA0CE94039D.png
    187.7 KB · Views: 0
i looked it up and oh its when the teeth around there is kind of sunken,does it give of a kind of reccesed look?"
It gives very aesthetic looking cheekbones

Kinda like this but u need to be lean

Attachments

• 7A2548FF-1A1A-4153-ACBA-FE90F35C23C9.jpeg
    7A2548FF-1A1A-4153-ACBA-FE90F35C23C9.jpeg
    292.4 KB · Views: 0
bruh u still on the same shit just lose fat boy u need to be atleast 15% if u got good bones
i just wanna know if the fucking naso folds will go away

This can either be deep or shallow
i think i have it. hard to tell tho. but it would explain my naso folds since i was like 5 jfl

i think i have it. hard to tell tho. but it would explain my naso folds since i was like 5 jfl
if you’ve had them since 5 it’s probably safe to say that you have deep canine fossa since your maxilla doesn’t look recessed

if you’ve had them since 5 it’s probably safe to say that you have deep canine fossa since your maxilla doesn’t look recessed
yeah, it sucks tho i don’t think i have prominent enough zygos to really look that good with it but hopefully getting leaner will help

yeah, it sucks tho i don’t think i have prominent enough zygos to really look that good with it but hopefully getting leaner will help
you can try pulling and pushing your zygos from the inside but its prolly cope but you can always try it out

you can try pulling and pushing your zygos from the inside but its prolly cope but you can always try it out
yeah and i’ll try that and minor bonesmashing them as well. worth a shot, worst that can happen is nothing changes

I think i have it as well, because on some lightnings and especially flash pic selfies my face looks so bloated.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I think i have it as well, because on some lightnings and especially flash pic selfies my face looks so bloated.
lifefuel for us if we get lean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
lifefuel for us if we get lean
True, some dude here did a whatever signs if ur canine fossa is deep and i have most of them. Flash nerfs me to death, and some lightnings. Also whenever i cheek suck or clench very hard i have no difference in hollowness whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and NorwoodAscender
True, some dude here did a whatever signs if ur canine fossa is deep and i have most of them. Flash nerfs me to death, and some lightnings. Also whenever i cheek suck or clench very hard i have no difference in hollowness whatsoever.
same here i look like a retard sucking my cheeks

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and Deleted member 19968
i have a deep ass canine fossa, and its annoying asf cause it causes folds and nose droop