My parents think I have descended

B

beenhere

Iron
They think my face got leaner (I leanmaxxed for hollow cheeks and have deep canine fossa with high set zygos), longer (puberty increased my chin height I had baby chin before), got jb appeal haircut(curly with long hair), now they think I look like a homeless famine survivor, but the girls in school compliment me more now.

What does all of this mean? also my parents are ethnic so ig standards are backwards?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Gonthar, cyprian_tomaszewski, Klasik01 and 1 other person
Don't mind them don't listen to them. My mom wants me to be obese legit she thinks guys look way better with reallty short hair and on the chubbier side, my parents hate six packs. she also says height doesn't matter even tho my dad is 6'5 she said it only just happened to be him in fact she DISLIKED that he was tall YEAH RIGHT. ur parents want the best for u but they DON'T know what girls your age want at all.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and Deleted member 62070
Leanmaxxing is counterintuitive seeing as it ruins your youthfulness which is very important for attractiveness in teens / young adults.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz and nofap
Don't mind them don't listen to them. My mom wants me to be obese legit she thinks guys look way better with reallty short hair and on the chubbier side, my parents hate six packs. she also says height doesn't matter even tho my dad is 6'5 she said it only just happened to be him in fact she DISLIKED that he was tall YEAH RIGHT. ur parents want the best for u but they DON'T know what girls your age want at all.
they forced me to have a side part with no fade until i was like 13

• WTF
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Leanmaxxing is counterintuitive seeing as it ruins your youthfulness which is very important for attractiveness in teens / young adults.
inb4

>MUuuh COpe

If you are ugly or average it means your parents are bluepilled. They don't know what hypergamy means in this recent world. You should not take any dating advice from your dad if he wasn't a slayer neither from your mom because women don't know what they want.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Diam, shieldzz and cyprian_tomaszewski
They think my face got leaner (I leanmaxxed for hollow cheeks and have deep canine fossa with high set zygos), longer (puberty increased my chin height I had baby chin before), got jb appeal haircut(curly with long hair), now they think I look like a homeless famine survivor, but the girls in school compliment me more now.

What does all of this mean? also my parents are ethnic so ig standards are backwards?
my parents want me to be a bulked and have a buzz cut

Do not listen to a single opinion from them. They have no taste.

Sometimes people, even your parents may want you to fail because a lot of men and women can't handle it when others achieve what they couldn't.

• +1
Reactions: pslpapi

they are judging you based on their taste and not objectively, dw about them live your life

do i should stay at 90% bf?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781

Wait...why are your parents ethnic?
 ec8bb3eb 611a 4ac4 a495 8ee5a3673516

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO
same my mom wants me to be chubby and cute jfl