Deep mentolabial fold

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
What causes a deep mentolabial fold? I have one. I have a recessed mandible and a very projected chin, which I think is probably the cause. I also heard Mike Mew say that lip incompetency (Which I have) is what causes it, so maybe that could be it too (Or it could be making mine even worse). What do you guys think is the culprit and what would be the fix? (I'm assuming jaw surgery will be able to totally fix it but lmk)

My scans (If this helps):

At 19???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
more often than not it's just fat distribution, literally everyone including children have them here and even with my abnormal neanderthal tier chin projection I still have mild folds.

pics or it didn't happen

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, Detective and PseudoMaxxer
ChatGPT says eat healty. Google says get surgery. Microsoft edge says it's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Feliezzx, schizo echochamber, overtier1011 and 1 other person
do i have them?

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and bradpittshairline
how can anybody tell off a black and white photo in good lighting? only way you will know is if you are outside in natural lighting on cloudy/sunny days and if you have them there you got them
bro my chin area is well illuminated tho

bro my chin area is well illuminated tho
dont even know what 'illuminated' means but you have a very short chin but thats nothing to do with naso folds as i said for 99 percent of ppl they are only visable in bad lighting

dont even know what 'illuminated' means but you have a very short chin but thats nothing to do with naso folds as i said for 99 percent of ppl they are only visable in bad lighting
Bro chalamet is recessed compared to me

Bro chalamet is recessed compared to me
you have no forward growth and you just have a chin that sticks out that doesnt mean anything,pointy protruding chins are disgusting to women anyways

you have no forward growth and you just have a chin that sticks out that doesnt mean anything,pointy protruding chins are disgusting to women anyways
Youre just throwing out terms bro theres no way you can say I have no FG with how far my jaw protrudes. Chico zuzolo and chalamet are recessed compared to me

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Youre just throwing out terms bro theres no way you can say I have no FG with how far my jaw protrudes. Chico zuzolo and chalamet are recessed compared to me
then your living proof reccesion means nothing towards looking attractive or good looking,you have dolphin eyes thats why you have actually 0 appeal,also all you have more then them is a pointy chin which is bad,they all have better jaws/forward growth then you

then your living proof reccesion means nothing towards looking attractive or good looking,you have dolphin eyes thats why you have actually 0 appeal
My ipd and es ratio is ideal bro.. my only "Flaw" is droopy eyelids and extremely high bodyfat

My ipd and es ratio is ideal bro.. my only "Flaw" is droopy eyelids and extremely high bodyfat
i cant fucking stand this server people like you who compare yourself to chico based off reccesion

• +1
more often than not it's just fat distribution, literally everyone including children have them here and even with my abnormal neanderthal tier chin projection I still have mild folds.
Are you sure man? I was always under the impression this was something totally to do with bone or potentially muscle. Never heard of the fat one before, although I heard some people say estrogen causes it, which ofc as know, estrogen is linked to fat.

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw
Are you sure man? I was always under the impression this was something totally to do with bone or potentially muscle. Never heard of the fat one before, although I heard some people say estrogen causes it, which ofc as know, estrogen is linked to fat.
A recessed mandible with a projected chin is indeed the reason afaik. I doubt fat has anything to do with this, he probably meant nasolabial folds

• +1
HELP

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I have a flat chin I need a mentolabial fold😭