Define "Facial Harmony"

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
Facial Harmony this Facial Harmony that but can you please explain or define me what exactly is Facial Harmony or is it just "Your facial features compliment each other". Can you also give example photos?

francisco lachowski

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: versatilevox, GabachoCopium, Seth Walsh and 2 others
cinco de mayo

good features that look good on your face examples Lachowski,Delon

• +1
Reactions: penispilled and justropemaxbro
cope made by normies

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Narcissusmaxxing and Lyte
elaborate
normies like to say that you dont need good features to look good and say "they just have to work together" and that even if someone has good features they can still look bad because they "dont work together". this isnt true

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
normies like to say that you dont need good features to look good and say "they just have to work together" and that even if someone has good features they can still look bad because they "dont work together". this isnt true
Are u an indian?

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing
Facial Harmony this Facial Harmony that but can you please explain or define me what exactly is Facial Harmony or is it just "Your facial features compliment each other". Can you also give example photos?
Ideal ratios with mildly pronounced features, nothing too sharp but nothing too blunt (averageness)

• +1
Reactions: unknownducks
no one can define it because it's the same as facial averageness which varies depending where on the world you are.

the most attractive people are those that look the most similar to as many people as possible.

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs, Heinrich Schmidt and justropemaxbro
well for them to work together you need to have good features lol

its literally just when the craniofacial complex grows correctly.

well for them to work together you need to have good features lol
what im saying. good features + proportions = "harmony"
no such thing as looking good with shit features or proportions

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing and iblamejews
balance between feminine and masculine features

hernan drago has agressive masculine features hence why he looks way uglier then what his features and ratios should make him

also why prettyboys like damian kater slay

• +1
Good features, bad harmony
Harmony = ratios
end of discussion

• +1
Tyler Posey. Although he has crooked jaw, it fits rest of his facial features making him attractive.
00 hero tyler posey

• +1
  • Woah
It just goes well together

• +1
Reactions: penispilled
Inter-feature measurements.

Features that sync together well.

Simple.

They must merge to create one aesthetic big attractive picture.

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and Axii
facial harmony is when niggas be looking good to your eyes even w a bad feature like a 5/10 nose 7/10 eyes 6/10 lips etc.
The Highest Facial Harmony I Have Seen | Rating and Analyzing Subscriber  Faces - YouTube
alr this nigga has the worst features but he fumbles most of the ladies . i mean look at his cantonal tilt alone

• Woah
Insane PCT and jaw 😍

Attachments

• download (18).jpeg
    download (18).jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and justropemaxbro