deleting my account and jumping ship to .is

D

Deleted member 49130

Gold
there arent enough blackpilled users here.
too many low iq users here.

its time to jump ship.

might come back and post results of fillers & heightmaxx in a years time on a new account

im not even an incel jfl but the amount of normies here are annoying.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz, humanoidsub7, slavicpsycho and 14 others
back to your doomer forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 32973, TechnoBoss and 4 others
i ll miss you bhai

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Lynxress and Deleted member 49130
finally, the immigrants are leaving

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88, Timmy, slavicpsycho and 6 others
back to your doomer forum.
ive not been on there before. Ive just started browsing it but it looks far better then here, where the majority of people are normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, bloomercel and try2beme
Its no good

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Navnith
Take care friend 😟

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and TechnoBoss
ive not been on there before. Ive just started browsing it but it looks far better then here, where the majority of people are normies
Joined Oct 22, 2023

• +1
Reactions: Navnith
Adios hermano, hasta luego!

its time to jump ship.

might come back and post results of fillers & heightmaxx in a years time on a new account
No point. That site is for people who've given up, sounds like you havent given up. You'll get banned for trying to discuss looksmaxxing as far as ive heard

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, rand anon, bloomercel and 3 others
No point. That site is for people who've given up, sounds like you havent given up. You'll get banned for trying to discuss looksmaxxing as far as ive heard
its annoying seeing the amount of bluepill copd
e here ngl i dont mind not being able to discuss looksmaxxing, i have gained all the knowledge i need, i just havent decided if i should act on it yet or not.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, humanoidsub7, bloomercel and 1 other person
people seem more empathetic on that site than on here though, i dont mind not being able to discuss looksmaxxing, i have gained all the knowledge i need, i just havent decided if i should act on it yet or not.
If you decide to not act on it, it would be understandable to jump ship. If you do act on it, you might eventually come back because you will not be able to relate with those people after you've ascended/started ascending since you're now going to be getting attention. This forum is a shithole right now, and it will be for a very long time if users here dont fix up and get rid of the crab in a bucket lazy incel mindset.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, rand anon and Deleted member 49130
We have all types of users here

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
If you decide to not act on it, it would be understandable to jump ship. If you do act on it, you might eventually come back because you will not be able to relate with those people after you've ascended/started ascending since you're now going to be getting attention. This forum is a shithole right now, and it will be for a very long time if users here dont fix up and get rid of the crab in a bucket lazy incel mindset.
i think another factor for the decline of this forum is alot of users dont want to post high quality threads anymore because its going to get ripped off and copy pasted into some paid course. its already being done by k shami etc. also the fact that there are too many 6ft chadlites here, i was happy to post advice and give people help to ascend from being subhuman/ltn/mtn etc but recently there are way too many normies wanting to ascend as well which just isnt fair tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant
i have a .is account but im not ready to migrate

This dude paid for VIP and expects us to believe he's leaving? Bro who even are you??

DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE ASS ON YOUR WAY OUT BHAI

This dude paid for VIP and expects us to believe he's leaving? Bro who even are you??

DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE ASS ON YOUR WAY OUT BHAI
i was gifted vip lol.

feel bad cuz i still have a few months left on it i think

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
i was gifted vip lol.

feel bad cuz i still have a few months left on it i think
What a mogger. Gets gifted VIP and everyone else has to pay for it.

It's Chads world we're just living in it.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
i think another factor for the decline of this forum is alot of users dont want to post high quality threads anymore because its going to get ripped off and copy pasted into some paid course. its already being done by k shami etc. also the fact that there are too many 6ft chadlites here, i was happy to post advice and give people help to ascend from being subhuman/ltn/mtn etc but recently there are way too many normies wanting to ascend as well which just isnt fair tbh.
Understandable with the horse always watching people don't want their methods going mainstream. Right now this site is in its decline, but it will come back up one day just not anytime soon. This tiktok trend needs to first die off but its pretty strong rn, give it a good half a year for the forum to maybe reset and that's a hard maybe, shit posters, doomers, dnrd retards and the other critters have ruined this site and will cause threads to derail hard especially when they're good. Normies cant get all the blame, a big reason the site is complete dogshit is because of the userbase itself and the culture of shitposting when not necessary, even if the horse wasnt watching, site would go to shit anyway it was only a matter of time. Thats why im saying the users themselves need to fix the fuck up

That site is full of defeatist losers who believe looksmaxxing is pointless and cope. They might be blackpilled, but they have a retarded take on it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Tyrant and fuxkdakikez
I think there should be a seperate section where only specific users are allowed in or maybe threads where only specific users are allowed to view? No point in hoping tho jew forum owner is milking the shit out of this forum of its cash, we're just here to make him money. If he actually cared he wouldve privated this forum a long time ago.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and Deleted member 49130
We'll wait for you :Comfy:

its time to jump ship.

im not even an incel jfl but the amount of normies here are annoying.
I was thinking about doing the same, but then I went to check .is out and the first thing I see is an eastern asian nazi. So, no, thanks.

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890, EggKing and Deleted member 49130
Goodbye bhai take care

I was thinking about doing the same, but then I went to check .is out and the first thing I see is an eastern asian nazi. So, no, thanks.
Jfl asiacel? He's a troll

Bhai can you pm me