Delon Rated a 6

Neptune299

Neptune299

Iron
It is beyond over and has never even really started.

Had a girl rate Delon a 6. The video I used was the one of him with the cigarette walking around a market so wasn’t some shitty pic of him literally was him in motion. If you are sub PSL God in 2024 it’s over.
IMG 9961

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream, JFK, Deleted member 48689 and 6 others
stop interviewing 12 year olds bro

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 61745, Mainstream and 10 others
his life disapproves this
it not some random model its actually someone where we can verify he was attractive and had a huge fanbase of female admirers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Mainstream, JFK and 5 others
he is not gigachad nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Neptune299
his life disapproves this
it not some random model its actually someone where we can verify he was attractive and had a huge fanbase of female admirers
My thoughts too. Idk if it was just a matter of preference but I have never seen him rated below a 8.5 on normie scale.

the only gigachad: brad pitt

DNRD

• +1
It is beyond over and has never even really started.

Had a girl rate Delon a 6. The video I used was the one of him with the cigarette walking around a market so wasn’t some shitty pic of him literally was him in motion. If you are sub PSL God in 2024 it’s over.
View attachment 2689466
this is why all women are pigs.

• +1
Not that attractive tbh. Overrated nigga just because he was an actor. If he was so attractive, why didn’t people not turn heads and look at him like they do for the top models? Not even during his shooting people looked at him.
Gets brutally mogged by Tyson Ballou, Nick love, and other models

who cares about some random whore’s opinion @delonregen @JFK @JL~ @6ft4
43F2D405 2B58 42BB B8DE 58D87523285F

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: JFK, the BULL, 6ft4 and 2 others
Did it include this clip

iu

• +1
Reactions: JFK and Neptune299
A global sex icon for 70 years in a row could not care less what some random ugly teenager thinks of him.

• +1
Reactions: JFK and Deleted member 48689
she clearly wants the tiktok prettyboys.

The only foid I ever asked to give an opinion on Delon had extreme attraction to him
Lol at the subhuman you spoke to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Looks are very subjective for us. I remember i showed a photo of Oubre to my mother and she told me he was ugly.

There are very few things that are almost not subjective looks wise (Although there is still margin), like height for example.

There is a reason why the same person here is rated from low mtn to mid htn or subhuman to mid mtn. Many factors come into place.

The only foid I ever asked to give an opinion on Delon had extreme attraction to him
Lol at the subhuman you spoke to
Unironically a HTB

She would suck his cock off till he bleeds if she had a chance. Stupid bitch larping as high standarts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and Neptune299
she's perceptive and correct. he never really had the bones to be anything but just above average

f6584a0fe5fcba14eb8fef9d96b952b4.jpg

This is a average guy, a 6

massari-delon-in-profile.jpg