Delusional LTN approached me IRL saying he could model

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
JFL at the inhib of these miami autists trying to sell drugs to 12 year old girls but in this case some sub5 approached me thinking i was a male model asking how he could start.

Jfl tbh but I do look like a model IRL because of my height and relative leanness but i was so drunk i decided to start trolling this dude

Sorry you have to watch it on alternative media than here but the file was too large.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, Mike141, efidescontinuado and 42 others

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, Zenis and Aypo129
in this case some sub5 approached me thinking i was a male model asking how he could start.
On a scale of 0 to Danny devito, how autistic are you?

• +1
Reactions: coispet
How many chromosomes do you consume everyday?

• +1
Reactions: coispet
he has cuck pheno

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kazey, Imretarded? and Aypo129
is he drunk / on drugs ?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29, Aypo129 and TechnoBoss
Im low inhib like saint hamudi
Can clearly see as such
Mirin inhibition tho
drunk talking a random stranger without hesitation is a good trait unironically

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Mike141, Imretarded? and sub5c3l
The way he almost chased after you while you were beginning to walk away jfl.

Also you missed the opportunity to not wear a Miami Vice tier Hawaiian shirt. I hope you’re wearing one today.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mike141, Kazey, Ryldoo IS COPING and 5 others
I ain't got tiktok.
Post some other link

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
is he drunk / on drugs ?
Every body in Miami drinks at least a gallon of lsd before walking out in the night
The cartel really did a number on them

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Sushifart, Imretarded? and 2 others
New breaking bad character

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Sushifart, Imretarded? and 3 others
dude if you're actually having problems with women and your social life while looking like that then the NT pill is 100% confirmed and I am discarding most of looks theory

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, watah, deepfuckingvalue and 6 others
The way he almost chased after you while you were beginning to walk away jfl.

Also you missed the opportunity to not wear a Miami Vice tier Hawaiian shirt. I hope you’re wearing one today.
Dont have one JFL
Can clearly see as such
Mirin inhibition tho
drunk talking a random stranger without hesitation is a good trait unironically
i do it all the time ngl
he has cuck pheno
they always do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129, TechnoBoss and sub5c3l
dude if you're actually having problems with women and your social life while looking like that then the NT pill is 100% confirmed
I unironically do HORRIBLE

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 64865 and Aypo129
I unironically do HORRIBLE
Make a post about your experience as a non-NT HTN/weak chadlite, you can offer a unique perspective few users here can. And it would add a lot to the "looks vs NT" debate.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, bloomercel and Deleted member 51465
JFL at the inhib of these miami autists trying to sell drugs to 12 year old girls but in this case some sub5 approached me thinking i was a male model asking how he could start.

Jfl tbh but I do look like a model IRL because of my height and relative leanness but i was so drunk i decided to start trolling this dude

Sorry you have to watch it on alternative media than here but the file was too large.

nigga was trying his hardest to act nt

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Who do you think you are for insulting him for no reason ? I wouldnt want to be recorded by an aspie retard like me and getting posted on youtube with mub subhuman ltn seriousoy

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Marsik, nofap and 4 others
I would’ve shat in my pants just by making eye contact with you, talking to you about anything isn’t even in my wildest curry dreams.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Allornothing and Zenis
Make a post about your experience as a non-NT HTN/weak chadlite, you can offer a unique perspective few users here can. And it would add a lot to the "looks vs NT" debate.
Retarded debate with no conclusion

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
I would’ve shat in my pants just by making eye contact with you, talking to you about anything isn’t even in my wildest curry dreams.
Kill youself cuck if you think like that

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, watah, starvecell and 3 others
Wow youre so funny bro

bet youre the life of the party bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado, TUSSELEIF and Zenis
Over for American accent cels you sound like cartoon characters in TV (no hate)

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, deepfuckingvalue, bloomercel and 4 others

Fuck you man your making fun of our own bro

This guys our brother man he’s incel just like me your no better you fucking ape looking nigga your no diffferent then normtards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Sushifart and Clavicular
Who do you think you are for insulting him for no reason ? I wouldnt want to be recorded by an aspie retard like me and getting posted on youtube with mub subhuman ltn seriousoy
Exactly like this fucking philtrumcel is making fun of our own

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
You look very good on selfie cam

Legit cheatcode for brachys tbh

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and Clavicular
Ok
nigga was trying his hardest to act nt
cope
Wow youre so funny bro

bet youre the life of the party bro
sub5 found
i wouldnt bully anyone this guy just had an ego
did u read the post i stated the reason

cage at the titles. he has no clue whats going on

brutal skull mog

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Clavicular

JFL You’re super low inhib

I always try and avoid those weirdos man. I would only talk to people on the street if it’s absolutely necessary or if I can tell they’re in college and around my age

you are the living breathing embodiment of the norminifaction and tiktokification of the blackpill

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Ryldoo IS COPING, ElTruecel and 4 others
i wouldnt bully anyone this guy just had an ego
theyre the worst, like literally they’re worse than girls who pretend to be romantics but we all know they’re all realists

• +1
LTN at best here you need to get a lefort 5 and a monbloc now faggot

• JFL
Reactions: starvecell and Clavicular
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

Mirin the autism bro

• +1
JFL if u think im a normie atp
ur not ur one of us now lol, but it's just really weird hearing someone use incel slang like 'chad and stacy' and talk about these autistic lookism terms like 'orbitals' with ppl irl lmao

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and Zenis
ur not ur one of us now lol, but it's just really weird hearing someone use incel slang like 'chad and stacy' and talk about these autistic lookism terms like 'orbitals' with ppl irl lmao
Haha im just giga autistic i do this all the time tbh

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Zenis
Mirin the inhib and autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Clavicular

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, moreroidsmoredates, Sushifart and 1 other person
the second hand embarrassment as you were telling that guy his falios in detail and explaining what surgeries he needed to ascend :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29, Clavicular and buflek
High trust/low inhib is best imo

• +1
u mogged him

• +1
Can’t tell if you’re trolling, but holy shit dude every Indian on this website is actually an abused dog cuck 😭😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, deepfuckingvalue, Clavicular and 1 other person

poor guy

• JFL
i was gonna say im surprised he thought you were a male model but you look like one in the youtube vid tbh

lol why’d u randomly start listing out his failos like that

• JFL