Depression fuel

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I went to party 2 weeks ago. Tried to be confidenct, fun and outgoing. Got 2 numbers from 3+4/10 girls.
The first one was 30 years old, and showed no interest at my whatsapp chats. She just told me that she wants a serious relationship and no fun. She does not want to go for a drink with me, but told me we could go for party together (friendzoned). I wanted to experiment with her, and acted as a friend of her. She just told me now that she found a guy last week at a party that is very "potent". So that means she is fucking with him, and i did not looked good enough for her.

The second one also showed no interest in my whatsapp chats or a date with me, and told me she needs a break from guys, because she is freshly single.
Then i send her a picture from a chad friend of mine, and asked her if he is more of her type. Now she is addicted, text me like crazy and wants his number so bad.
She offered me to introduce me to a friend of her, but she wants the number of my chad friend. Also she is fine with fucking him.

My life makes no sense without beeing attractive to girls, and im constantly depressed and angry.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Demir
so-sad.gif

chads big fat dick always wins

Just be confident bro

GO PADDOCK/CHO/ER/GARLIC NOW ITSOVER

I went to party 2 weeks ago. Tried to be confidenct, fun and outgoing. Got 2 numbers from 3+4/10 girls.
The first one was 30 years old, and showed no interest at my whatsapp chats. She just told me that she wants a serious relationship and no fun. She does not want to go for a drink with me, but told me we could go for party together (friendzoned). I wanted to experiment with her, and acted as a friend of her. She just told me now that she found a guy last week at a party that is very "potent". So that means she is fucking with him, and i did not looked good enough for her.

The second one also showed no interest in my whatsapp chats or a date with me, and told me she needs a break from guys, because she is freshly single.
Then i send her a picture from a chad friend of mine, and asked her if he is more of her type. Now she is addicted, text me like crazy and wants his number so bad.
She offered me to introduce me to a friend of her, but she wants the number of my chad friend. Also she is fine with fucking him.

My life makes no sense without beeing attractive to girls, and im constantly depressed and angry.
bro bish selber schuld wennds so sache machsh