Dermal fillers are legit for the jaw

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Title. I don't know about cheek and other areas of the face but fillers are highly effective for thr jaw

Fillers are effective everywhere that was never an arguemejt it’s just the fact that they migrate over time

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Corleone
Fillers are effective everywhere that was never an arguemejt it’s just the fact that they migrate over time
Sad, but true. At least the chin seems to be the one area where they migrate the least though

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Jason Voorhees
Sad, but true. At least the chin seems to be the one area where they migrate the least though
There's a board certified surgeon close to my city and the before and afters on the site were insane. Many bollywood celebs also go to his clinic. There's a reason why so many celebs get fillers because they work. Only on obscure incel forums will you find people advocating for highly invasive bone cutting procedures

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Corleone
They last only 6 months right? That's decent given fakeup for women lasts a few hours and require putting on every day

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
the before and afters on the site were insane.
they always look good because the pictures are taken straight after the fillers have been injected and didn't have time to migrate into the surrounding tissue yet

3-4 weeks later all the angularity will be lost
Only on obscure incel forums will you find people advocating for highly invasive bone cutting procedures
I'm a vivid implant advocate.
How I Met Your Mother Comedy GIF by Laff

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
There's a board certified surgeon close to my city and the before and afters on the site were insane. Many bollywood celebs also go to his clinic. There's a reason why so many celebs get fillers because they work. Only on obscure incel forums will you find people advocating for highly invasive bone cutting procedures
Name? Also, which celebs?

But when they‘ll dissolve they‘ll also bloat you for a while