Lense distortion on jaw is cope ngl

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Anti black
I don't get it. Henry cavills jaw doesn't disappear in a selfie. Maybe the face is too narrow in general if that happens

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WatermelonLover, St.TikTokcel, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
selfie makes my shitty jaw look somewhat less shitty. no idea what im means in this context though

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Cope or Rope?

selfie makes my shitty jaw look somewhat less shitty. no idea what im means in this context though
ive seen people with wider faces look better on camera because it makes u narrow

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Blackgymmax
Cavills jaw doesnt disappear but a less ideal one might

And its retarted to measure JFA from selfies like you did multiple times

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
depends on the distance if you have round jaw in arm length selfies it’s over

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I don't get it. Henry cavills jaw doesn't disappear in a selfie. Maybe the face is too narrow in general if that happens
It looks worse in selfies

IMG 3336
his mandible is long so its closer to the camera than his jaw which makes it look like it has less bone mass than it actually does

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Allornothing and Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: shahid khan, St.TikTokcel and arabcelxxx
just not as good as non distorted pics
True but when I see a mogger Jaw even in selfie I give huge pts simply because looking that good distorted is a huge w

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan and arabcelxxx
ive seen people with wider faces look better on camera because it makes u narrow
idk but it makes my shitty esr look like dolphincel. basically the opppsite i think

idk but it makes my shitty esr look like dolphincel. basically the opppsite i think
idk, ive seen this girls story with front camera vs her ig post of a professional photo shoot, she looks giga wide in the professional one vs ideally narrow in the front camera

idk, ive seen this girls story with front camera vs her ig post of a professional photo shoot, she looks giga wide in the professional one vs ideally narrow in the front camera
wtf

my subhuman cuck jaw can look human in selfies. basically makes everything bigger and more prominent in my case

If you're holding it one arm away and your jaw still looks like shit then its over

Cuz they hide their shit w hair or their fsce isnjust short irl

Yea but a 70 or 110 on a selfie p much shit even non distorted
If I see anything around 100-80 It's probably ideal non distorted
True the same case is with me and my friend. Ge has got a ideal jaw tbvh and his jfa is 100+ so in selfies his jaw isn't affected but with my jaw which just passes the jfa mark it cucks out.

Any tip to increase JFA? I mean a T-split genioplasty or any chin augmentation surgery would need to have more outward gonions to harmonize with it.

The only solution i have seen is a bigger jaw but that's not possible

Iphone camera on the left, android on the right.
1DDE8D8B 18FF 4B13 A1D0 1AF4DC0D34CF
StPhiltrumcel

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and smoth
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and smoth