Deteriorating my mental health

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
by looking at my school classmates’ prom pictures on Instagram. I really shouldn’t be doing this. My oneitis liked this girl’s post about prom. My theory that I made about her being depressed about not going to prom I guess is not true. It’s a 50/50 chance she went, though. Maybe with the school basketball captain.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Ritalincel
Lose weight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac, Ritalincel, impure666 and 2 others
Do something about it then

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
Let me deteriorate it some more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and dogtown
I actually feel bad for you

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and You
by looking at my school classmates’ prom pictures on Instagram. I really shouldn’t be doing this. My oneitis liked this girl’s post about prom. My theory that I made about her being depressed about not going to prom I guess is not true. It’s a 50/50 chance she went, though. Maybe with the school basketball captain.
at the end of the day we're all going to die. just cope or rope

What the fuck does losing weight have to do with prom?

What the fuck does losing weight have to do with prom?
No one will go with you if you're fat. If you lose weight, you might become more attractive and thus get a date for prom.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
The sadness will pass,just give It some time.

y man?
It’s gonna make me feel like shit. But honestly, I should have handled this like an adult(since I am an adult). Not go on social media and do something else. Which I kinda did the other day. Told myself 5 years ago I probably wasn’t gonna go.
No one will go with you if you're fat. If you lose weight, you might become more attractive and thus get a date for prom.
Well, it’s over, so whatever. This only really applies to guys.

It’s gonna make me feel like shit. But honestly, I should have handled this like an adult(since I am an adult). Not go on social media and do something else. Which I kinda did the other day. Told myself 5 years ago I probably wasn’t gonna go.
how old are you?

Forget about her

Looking retarded, Coach.

• +1
> oneitis :soy:

Inject T

• +1
You guys are autistic.

my mental health has worsened since joining this site lol,

im pretty much dead inside atm

my mental health has worsened since joining this site lol,

im pretty much dead inside atm
same tbh. i was fucked before, now i want to kms.

Did u know that being attractive is a basis for stable mental health. So in other words.
Lose Weight

why?

i dont see the point, the damage has already been done, theres no going back lol
Then there’s only one other option.