Dickmaxxing guide get 2 inches or more of growth

im not sure if at any age since horomone sensitivity decreases with age I doubt it work on like an 80 year old but as long as your not an old ass man you should be fine
but shouldn't your penis continue growing till your 40 no matter what as long as you have a normal amount of dht using the same logic

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and wollet2
Nah, only in puberty.
Though Ryan Russo made a very intriguing video of how he basically re experienced puberty via risking becoming a vegetable to get an 8” dick jfl.
It’s on his channel don’t ask me to link it I’m going outside to tan.
did he succeed?

this guy seems like ur avg retarded roidcel, lol at calling himself a biohacker

not a single grown person that done that stop believing in larps
You'd be shocked how many grown men are doing PE in the r/gettingbigger reddit that @gooner23 sent above. And there's proof of unfrauded gains on the reddit also. Have you tried PE before?

Alright, so apparently he got PGE-1 injected into his cock -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostaglandin_E1

What basically happened here was this guy had a severe ED (erectile dysfunction) and going through that treatment got him to his true size instead of him actually gaining size.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, gooner23 and wishIwasSalludon
but my question is how can you handle the increase in volume with the same eq you had before you elevated it, this is like the biggest problem you deflate just like on roids you dont get to keep the muscle.
your erection is just blood flowing into your dick, your blood vessels will grow with your dick. Other wise the dudes who have managed to make their dicks bigger would all have ed.

imagine being so retarded u believe in pe
not sure about other PE techniques but extenders work its just tissue expansion bro

but shouldn't your penis continue growing till your 40 no matter what as long as you have a normal amount of dht using the same logic
your dick isnt sensitive to androgens after puberty bro

your erection is just blood flowing into your dick, your blood vessels will grow with your dick. Other wise the dudes who have managed to make their dicks bigger would all have ed.
but isn't this angion method, i did angion for a year straight but after i stopped it shrunk. Most people who have been doing pe for super long only gain around .75-1.25 inches in length in over 4-6 years. Hink gained .8 in like 3-4 years and it wont cause a massive volume difference compared to something like 5.8-8.6

so if someone who is 9 inches, he uses that same method of injections and dht would he push 12-13 inches like idk if you get lightheaded with masturbating but that sounds deadly
idk the guy was probs an outlier maybe youd get 1 or 2 inches

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and gooner23
your dick isnt sensitive to androgens after puberty bro
but so it isn't tunica or true dick growth its expansion of blood vessels causing expansion similar to pumping and angion.

You'd be shocked how many grown men are doing PE in the r/gettingbigger reddit that @gooner23 sent above. And there's proof of unfrauded gains on the reddit also. Have you tried PE before?
I think PE does work but it's very time-consuming and you need dedication. And many guys in the PE community are delusional as they want to be as big as possible rather than thinking about how it can affect actual sex. They talk too much about how much women can "handle" rather than what is ideal. Some dude went from 6" girth to 7" girth (his cock ended up looking hideous, FYI_). I spoke to him in private online and he told me is only able to have sex once a week because his girlfriend's sore after it. Many men there are kinda mentally ill if you ask me, I mean who else would be willing to torture their cocks just for some extra length and girth that causes you to have less sex b/c of soreness.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
i tried this in my 50s, got maybe half an inch and a slight bit of girth. the problem with the traction devices is that they are just too uncomfortable and too much of a hassle to wear. also i get erections when i'm placing the fixtures in place. instead i just used bathmate pump. i used it on and off for maybe 3 months beforei got lazy and stopped. there were also a few close calls when i left it in the bathroom and my parents could have seen it. i might get into it again when i get my own place in the forest, then i can just use it at the gym

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
but so it isn't tunica or true dick growth its expansion of blood vessels causing expansion similar to pumping and angion.
no androgens grow your penis otherwise our dicks would shrink after puberty

i mean that was just a question using that logic i dont think it grows your dick after puberty
it does tho dht gel causes slight increases in spl in ADULTS as well thats just an objective fact regardless of what you think

no androgens grow your penis otherwise our dicks would shrink after puberty
how you went from growing to shrinkage? mirin logic of average pe fan. how about the androgens maintain ur tissue? ure literallly not growing more

i know some girth gains can happen naturally with aging up to 30s but no length

it does tho dht gel causes slight increases in spl in ADULTS as well thats just an objective fact regardless of what you think
sure but you need to compensate for eq once stopping

It was a 2.8" difference, not 4".
they continued with a further short term (2 months) treatment after 2 years from the first treatment and the patient gains around 0.5-0.6 inch

They talk too much about how much women can "handle" rather than what is ideal. Some dude went from 6" girth to 7" girth (his cock ended up looking hideous, FYI_). I spoke to him in private online and he told me is only able to have sex once a week because his girlfriend's sore after it. Many men there are kinda mentally ill if you ask me, I mean who else would be willing to torture their cocks just for some extra length and girth that causes you to have less sex b/c of soreness.
girth gains are more believable. lol huge cocks get bigger and small cocks die thats the reality of this cancerous life

length gains are all larp or schizophrenia

I think PE does work but it's very time-consuming and you need dedication. And many guys in the PE community are delusional as they want to be as big as possible rather than thinking about how it can affect actual sex. They talk too much about how much women can "handle" rather than what is ideal. Some dude went from 6" girth to 7" girth (his cock ended up looking hideous, FYI_). I spoke to him in private online and he told me is only able to have sex once a week because his girlfriend's sore after it. Many men there are kinda mentally ill if you ask me, I mean who else would be willing to torture their cocks just for some extra length and girth that causes you to have less sex b/c of soreness.
Yeah there's guys on there that dedicate hours just for the extra inch of length. I don't have the motivation to do all of that tbh. Many of those dudes on there I hear are overweight trying to do PE. Men should atleast cut their weight down if they are going to do PE since you reveal more of your penis and get rid of pubic bone fat. Most of them are kinda mentally ill ngl. JFL I remember seeing one guy who was trying to hit 10 inches bp.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and wollet2
girth gains are more believable. lol huge cocks get bigger and small cocks die thats the reality of this cancerous life

length gains are all larp
i mean i dont have insane girth but for most peoples standards its "ideal" but i had uber length cause i was stretching my shit during puberty idk if they had any correlation. I 100% believe their gains because im a case of that, but note this was a 5 year timeline

Yeah there's guys on there that dedicate hours just for the extra inch of length. I don't have the motivation to do all of that tbh. Many of those dudes on there I hear are overweight trying to do PE. Men should atleast cut their weight down if they are going to do PE since you reveal more of your penis and get rid of pubic bone fat. Most of them are kinda mentally ill ngl. JFL I remember seeing one guy who was trying to hit 10 inches bp.
Nowadays i just interval pump for 6-7 sets of 2 minutes and 1 minute rests i never did something crazy only 15-20 minute routines, its super important to never overwork due to recovery and possibly permanently injuring your pelvic floor

• +1
i mean i dont have insane girth but for most peoples standards its "ideal" but i had uber length cause i was stretching my shit during puberty idk if they had any correlation. I 100% believe their gains because im a case of that, but note this was a 5 year timeline
idc if u were a growing kid u FUCKING RETARD U WERE SUPPOSED TO GROW . jesus christ sentience of pe schizos kys

idc if u were a growing kid u FUCKING RETARD U WERE SUPPOSED TO GROW . jesus christ sentience of pe schizos
but thats the point when i was 18- 20 i gained like .5-.6 inches, i mean shit there use to be a bigger subreddit called ajelqforyou but it got banned. I mean have you tried it?

• Ugh..
Reactions: wollet2
they continued with a further short term (2 months) treatment after 2 years from the first treatment and the patient gains around 0.5-0.6 inch
Apparently there were 10 patients, but only 3-4 had an increase in girth while others only had an increase in length, plus the mean age is middle-aged basically, so I really think this was for erectile dysfunction. Besides, this is from the early 2000s and if this stuff really worked, wouldn't it have been mainstream by now? Also, it even says that the length decreased after treatment as well. Yet they called it permanent earlier. It's contradictory.

Good thread.

• Ugh..
Reactions: wollet2
Nowadays i just interval pump for 6-7 sets of 2 minutes and 1 minute rests i never did something crazy only 15-20 minute routines, its super important to never overwork due to recovery and possibly permanently injuring your pelvic floor
I remember seeing BD's video about interval pumping but never did it lol. I just airpump for 2x15 minutes from 5hg- 7hg and that's it. And I don't even care about the gains anymore, I just want to keep the strongest erection possible.

• +1
Reactions: gooner23

length gains are all larp or schizophrenia
Girth is harder to gain than length. That's what everyone who does PE says.
What kinda stuff did you do again? And yeah I remember seeing guys on PE forums saying they wanted 10+ inch cocks, jfl or even 8" girth. Morons.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC and wishIwasSalludon
I remember seeing BD's video about interval pumping but never did it lol. I just airpump for 2x15 minutes from 5hg- 7hg and that's it. And I don't even care about the gains anymore, I just want to keep the strongest erection possible.
i like interval pumping better, its less painful and more enjoyable so i will just continue with it

• +1
If you have before and after pictures you might see the change in visuals as well and not necessarily for the better. I stay away from PE not only because of the lack of desire/will but also because PE makes your cock uglier. This is something the PE community doesn't talk about often.

• +1
Girth is harder to gain than length. That's what everyone who does PE says.

What kinda stuff did you do again? And yeah I remember seeing guys on PE forums saying they wanted 10+ inch cocks, jfl or even 8" girth. Morons.
girth gain is hard, probably entirely capped by genetics
erect length gains are larp in 23yo+
i am correct

i like interval pumping better, its less painful and more enjoyable so i will just continue with it
Makes me wonder how many men out there are doing PE.

• So Sad
If you have before and after pictures you might see the change in visuals as well and not necessarily for the better. I stay away from PE not only because of the lack of desire/will but also because PE makes your cock uglier. This is something the PE community doesn't talk about often.
i mean thats from like extreme routines of hour long pumping sessions with hard clamping. If you interval pump for less than 30 minutes you should be safe and if you stop for a year + it should return back to normal colors in most cases

i mean thats from like extreme routines of hour long pumping sessions with hard clamping. If you interval pump for less than 30 minutes you should be safe and if you stop for a year + it should return back to normal colors in most cases
I'm not talking discoloration but literally the shape changes as well.
im at a comfortable length i just want to reach 5.5 girth and stop
Do you plan on being with an experienced woman? If so then it's fine to aim for 5.5, but if she isn't then I wouldn't recommend it, especially if you're around 5 right now.

• +1
I'm not talking discoloration but literally the shape changes as well.

Do you plan on being with an experienced woman? If so then it's fine to aim for 5.5, but if she isn't then I wouldn't recommend it, especially if you're around 5 right now.
IM A VIRGIN, im at like 5.25 rn but xangsane girth mogs me so i have to aim for 5.5

im at a comfortable length i just want to reach 5.5 girth and stop
stop pe, get on dht, say everyday "pe and its followers are absolutely retarded animals jfl", wait til ure 30, if ure lucky u will profit and not appear like a retarded animal

stop pe, get on dht, say everyday "pe and its followers are absolutely retarded animals jfl", wait til ure 30, if ure lucky u will profit and not appear like a retarded animal
would rather not risk my health for .4 inches of penis when im pretty happy with what i got

IM A VIRGIN, im at like 5.25 rn but xangsane girth mogs me so i have to aim for 5.5
You don't need to do it but if that's what you want, go for it. Personally I wouldn't have done it at that size myself.

• So Sad
You don't need to do it but if that's what you want, go for it. Personally I wouldn't have done it at that size myself.
i can send you the cocka

so I really think this was for erectile dysfunction.
thats impossible since their penises grew over time

esides, this is from the early 2000s and if this stuff really worked, wouldn't it have been mainstream by now?
not necessarily some good ideas are just lost to time and most men dont want to inject shit into their penises so that probably has a part to play

Also, it even says that the length decreased after treatment as well. Yet they called it permanent earlier. It's contradictory.
it doesnt say they lost all their gains the decrease could be due to erection quality since they werent on vasidolators anymore but they still had an overall gain in penis size