Dickmaxxing guide get 2 inches or more of growth

Just use dht gel 10% + alprostradil + mk-677 + any other sarm that increases androgen receptor sensitivity and another for the actual amount of androgens receptors.

Also buy a penis extender

Also hcg
Thank god I’m black, I don’t have to worry about small penis syndrome

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
thats impossible since their penises grew over time
It also decreased after not using it, so it's not permanent and it's contradicting to what it claimed to be doing.
not necessarily some good ideas are just lost to time and most men dont want to inject shit into their penises so that probably has a part to play
That isn't true per se, take a look at the Penuma implant which is relatively popular and this involves a dick surgically playing with your cock, JFL. It's disturbing if you think about it. But there are plenty of men who have had it done, so injecting is a far easier thing to do.
it doesnt say they lost all their gains the decrease could be due to erection quality since they werent on vasidolators anymore but they still had an overall gain in penis size
I still think they were treated for their ED rather than them actually gaining size that wasn't theirs to begin with.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and wishIwasSalludon
You're 8 x 5.25 and you still do PE? Caged.
gotta do what you gotta do, ive been doing it for so long i might as well finish at 5.5 girth and never look back cause like what if my shit shrinks

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
Cope more retard

Bonesmashing penis is the only way

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, Michael Myers, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
It also decreased after not using it, so it's not permanent and it's contradicting to what it claimed to be doing.
its not contradictory a decrease is expected since they arent on vasidolators anymore their penises still grew overall

That isn't true per se, take a look at the Penuma implant which is relatively popular and this involves a dick surgically playing with your cock, JFL. It's disturbing if you think about it. But there are plenty of men who have had it done, so injecting is a far easier thing to do.
who knows then

I still think they were treated for their ED rather than them actually gaining size that wasn't theirs to begin with.
thats impossible since their penises grew over time

Girth is harder to gain than length. That's what everyone who does PE says.

What kinda stuff did you do again? And yeah I remember seeing guys on PE forums saying they wanted 10+ inch cocks, jfl or even 8" girth. Morons.
I just use an airpump and girth is def way harder to gain than length.
If you have before and after pictures you might see the change in visuals as well and not necessarily for the better. I stay away from PE not only because of the lack of desire/will but also because PE makes your cock uglier. This is something the PE community doesn't talk about often.
Agreed, my dick got slightly darker from using a pump.

• +1
gotta do what you gotta do, ive been doing it for so long i might as well finish at 5.5 girth and never look back cause like what if my shit shrinks
What was your starting size?

• +1
What was your starting size?
i mean idk since i was still in puberty but at 18 i think i was 7.3-7.4 and by 20 i was 7.8-8 but i hopped on fin and dut and it nuked my eq

• +1
its not contradictory a decrease is expected since they arent on vasidolators anymore their penises still grew overall
It is contradictory because permanent increases don't lead to decreases after time passes.
who knows then
Why not be a guinea pig and let us know what happened to your cock after the treatment?

I just use an airpump and girth is def way harder to gain than length.
That's the consensus as well from what I gathered online.
Agreed, my dick got slightly darker from using a pump.
The discoloration goes away eventually, so that's nothing to worry about. I've seen before and afters from guys who gained considerate length for instance but their cock shapes had gotten worse as well. If you're not at that stage then that's good.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
i mean idk since i was still in puberty but at 18 i think i was 7.3-7.4 and by 20 i was 7.8-8 but i hopped on fin and dut and it nuked my eq
Yeah, you nuked your hormones with that. Did you at least get good hair for it in return?

Yeah, you nuked your hormones with that. Did you at least get good hair for it in return?
lmao i dont even think i was balding due to androgenic alopecia im pretty sure it was iron malabsorption i didnt' know ferritin had anything to do with hairloss. I drank coffee and tea alot with my meals so thats probably what caused it

• +1
lmao i dont even think i was balding due to androgenic alopecia im pretty sure it was iron malabsorption i didnt' know ferritin had anything to do with hairloss. I drank coffee and tea alot with my meals so thats probably what caused it
So you reversed it then, hopefully?

ye i think its growing back when i started lactoferrin and iron supplements it obliterated my hair but for the first time i had hairs on my juvenile hairline. People can't tell if im balding even when i show my hairline but when it sheds it goes to nw 3 to nw 1 and recovers but i could never grow out the miniaturized hairs until now

• +1
im not hopping off fin until i know with a 100% certainty that it was ferritin tho, like if i go above baseline i hope off fin since ive been on it for like 2-3 years now

• +1
Why not be a guinea pig and let us know what happened to your cock after the treatment?
I would but I have no money will update once monemaxxed

• +1
if you looked up how to dixmaxx it never began

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bluemcdonalds and wishIwasSalludon
im not hopping off fin until i know with a 100% certainty that it was ferritin tho, like if i go above baseline i hope off fin since ive been on it for like 2-3 years now
change ur name to cockmogger

• So Sad
ye i think its growing back when i started lactoferrin and iron supplements it obliterated my hair but for the first time i had hairs on my juvenile hairline. People can't tell if im balding even when i show my hairline but when it sheds it goes to nw 3 to nw 1 and recovers but i could never grow out the miniaturized hairs until now
That is a mindfuck for sure.

how much gain have you had?
probably like .75 in in those 5 years imo but i can't really count since i was doing it during puberty. from 18 - 20 it was like a .4 inch gain but i wasn't as consistent cause once i hit 7.5 i thought that was the perfect size but the gooning caught up to me and i wanted more :feelsrope:

• +1
  • +1
probably like .75 in in those 5 years imo but i can't really count since i was doing it during puberty. from 18 - 20 it was like a .4 inch gain but i wasn't as consistent cause once i hit 7.5 i thought that was the perfect size but the gooning caught up to me and i wanted more :feelsrope:
routine?

• +1
for length i extenders were like too short for me id have ot buy like a shit ton of extra extensions for stretch. I would only do manual behind the cheek stretches for 2 minute per side for 5 sets total. Nowadays i only interval pump for 6-7 2 minute sets

for length i extenders were like too short for me id have ot buy like a shit ton of extra extensions for stretch
im having a brain aneurism trying to understand this sentence

im having a brain aneurism trying to understand this sentence
forget about it i think machine extenders are ass you either use the levey system or the wrecking ball, but imo i think manuals are better than all devices unless your all day stretching

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and wishIwasSalludon

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and wishIwasSalludon
  • So Sad
mk made me go from a grower(brutal) to a shower(thick). I took it for a month. I couldn't imagine being in a relationship as a grower, whenever my girl drops my pants she sees a man not a boy waiting to grow.

I would say I'm around 4.5 soft now I was like 3 inches soft before. My hard length stayed the same but i got thicker overall, which is what women care about.

• +1
mk made me go from a grower(brutal) to a shower(thick). I took it for a month. I couldn't imagine being in a relationship as a grower, whenever my girl drops my pants she sees a man not a boy waiting to grow.

I would say I'm around 4.5 soft now I was like 3 inches soft before. My hard length stayed the same but i got thicker overall, which is what women care about.
What's your erect size?

Also, change name to "NEHGROW" asap after this post.

wHere to get dht gel

dickmaxxing is soooo cope. even more cope than mewing.

stop wasting your money on these devices.

maybe the flaccid penis will look bigger after using a penis extender because it's stretching the skin or you will get bigger erections because of the increased bloodflow from using a penis pump, but the actual penis size won't increase. it's all temporary and there can be side effects.

hormones like dht, hgh and test won't make your penis bigger. you will just become a bald ogre with erectile dysfunction. penis size is determined by genetics. of course you need hormones to ensure the genetically determined size is reached, but increasing the amount of hormones like dht will not make your penis bigger. there are some cases of hormone deficiencies where it does have an affect on size, so it's always important to have healthy hormone levels. i have a 8x6 BWC and i don't think i have high DHT.. before i got my first public hairs my pp was already 7 inches. i can't even grow a beard and i look like a cutecel.

"In utero exposure of males to either dose of DHT in either time window did not significantly alter penis length at either Pnd25 or in adulthood. However, surveyed as a whole, it appeared that mean penis length was slightly but consistently smaller in DHT-exposed animals compared with controls (p = 0.016 at Pnd25 and p = 0.062)"

80768cac9b1f875cd319eb070a41e726

"The primary aim of the present study was to establish whether experimental exposure of the male rat foetus to a potent, non aromatizable androgen (DHT), either during or prior to the MPW, was able to advance or enhance any aspect of male reproductive development. Our results show unequivocally that DHT exposure of foetal males to a dose (10 mg ⁄ kg ⁄ day) of DHT that is able to ‘masculinize’ females when they are exposed either prior to or during the MPW has no detectable effect on male reproductive development. In particular, our results show that DHT exposure prior to the normal MPW cannot advance
or enhance (testis, penis and VP size, AGD) male reproductive development. Furthermore, exposure of males to ‘extra’ androgen during the MPW, in the form of DHT, was similarly without any ‘enhancing’ effect."

Thoughts? @It'snotover
Things like peptides won't grow the dick but only speed up the recovery so it allows to just do more pe without breaking your dick, doubt mkope will have a serious effect on speeding up or increasing gains, other compounds could do the former much better. About the dht and other sarms part past puberty i don't see it going very well, there's no guarantee that your body will make new receptors in the penis past development since the already existing ones were turned off

• +1
Gaining 2 inches of length through PE is very very unrealistic and anybody that says they gained that much without proof is just lying.
It’s possible but takes minimum 2 years for easy gainers and 3+ for normal ones, most people stop pe after their first inch that's why there are not many who gained so much around

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and wishIwasSalludon