Dicksize is cope

weebcel

weebcel

Esto é Galiza. Eche o que hai
Having a big penis means shit when you can't fuck a female due to your height/race/face in the first place. I don't have a huge cock, but I'm bigger than average, and some foid said it was too big and hurt her. But when you're 5'8 and have a normie face, dick size doesn't really matter.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Jigen, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
No, it's by far the second most important trait of a hot man after face (#1)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 20370 and 5 others
Literally your manhood.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 23554 and 8 others
It only matters if your tall or black. If ur rice or curry they expect less but you don’t get laid in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and 5.5psl
Worrying about your dick length or girth should be your last concern
Only concern should be to get hot bitches riding that

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 23017, Jigen and 3 others
Worrying about your dick length or girth should be your last concern
Only concern should be to get hot bitches riding that
I’m doing penis enlargement because I am an incel with a lot of time and want to run bulge game

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 23017, horizon and 1 other person
It only matters if it's small. Otherwise 6+ is good for most women

@5.5psl im not dicklet I only want to run bulge game because i am prettyboy so I need to be dimorphic

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
@5.5psl im not dicklet I only want to run bulge game because i am prettyboy so I need to be dimorphic
Better not run that game if you are below 5.5 psl you will only end up with rape charge case

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 23218, horizon and 2 others
The most important factor is height, then dick, then race, then face.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and 5.5psl
Having a big penis means shit when you can't fuck a female due to your height/race/face in the first place. I don't have a huge cock, but I'm bigger than average, and some foid said it was too big and hurt her. But when you're 5'8 and have a normie face, dick size doesn't really matter.
Water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, weebcel, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
If women know you have a big dick they will want to fuck you on the basis of having a big dick alone.

dick size is weird
it matters and does not matter at the same time

it depends on the girl you're with, you can be with a bitch that will broadcast you have a smaller dick to the entire social circle and humiliate you, or you can have a good sex life with a normal woman and never have much trouble

but women talk either way, and your dick size is public knowleage

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
Face rules them all unless you're not white.
You can be a ltn normie but be above average in the other areas I stated and still slay.

Answer me nigger did hgh change your face ?? @weebcel

How big is your dick no homo

Yeah it did
Can u explain it further like ina good way or a bad way and what parts of your face grew and did you do/take anything except injecting hgh ?
Asking this bcoz soon I would also be blasting hgh at 8iu ed for 1.5 years

thinking that size doesnt matter is a big cope having a big dick is one of the most important things

dick>face>height

Pheno > face > height > money > NT > dick

Can u explain it further like ina good way or a bad way and what parts of your face grew and did you do/take anything except injecting hgh ?
Asking this bcoz soon I would also be blasting hgh at 8iu ed for 1.5 years
My gonions have turned into tennis balls, and my nose has grown in size.