did anyone else think mouthbreathing was normal?

tall skulled femoid

tall skulled femoid

Banned
there was a time where i thought that nose breathing was the autistic thing to do so i tried breathing through my mouth like an idiot but it just felt very odd. so thankful it never caught on and i quickly forgot and resumed healthy breathing habits. i remember in hs there were so many people taking huge gulps of air with their mouth wide open that i thought that was more normal than nose breathing. i really want to see how these people look like now so i can laugh at how subhuman they would have become.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
No because it dries out your mouth

Yep,I thought it was better to because you can breathe more air through your mouth than your nose.

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Balkancel
i had allergies

there was a time where i thought that nose breathing was the autistic thing to do so i tried breathing through my mouth like an idiot but it just felt very odd. so thankful it never caught on and i quickly forgot and resumed healthy breathing habits. i remember in hs there were so many people taking huge gulps of air with their mouth wide open that i thought that was more normal than nose breathing. i really want to see how these people look like now so i can laugh at how subhuman they would have become.
I was 13 years old, my science teacher explained: you guys should breath through your nose because nostrils capture bacteria and you will be healthier

No nigga, they taught us in school. When you breathe through your nose you filter air etc and I remember our gym coach tried to make us breath from our noses from time to time