Did faceandlms found the blackpill?

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
Was faceandLMS the first one to start the blackpill? He has been around before the days of ER, so he is an OG member and I could imagine ER even watched him.

lol no. he was an early adopter, but i'm probably the only one left in the psl space who was a pioneer of blackpill. at most all he really did was be the first one to do streams to reach a wider audience. i was talking about blackpill on bbs boards through my amiga in 1987 while he was still a kid lol

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and GetShrekt
Was faceandLMS the first one to start the blackpill? He has been around before the days of ER, so he is an OG member and I could imagine ER even watched him.
No blackpill as a theory which was created by a group of incels on forums like puahate, bodybuilding.com, sluthate and lookism where they gathered all the studies on looks attraction and why pua is not effective as one think and in most cases just a scam.

All Faceandlms did was popularise the blackpill and studies which were already collected by incels first it was called the redpill but as the time went on the redpill lost its original meaning so the blackpill term was created.

• +1
Reactions: stunna
No blackpill as a theory which was created by a group of incels on forums like puahate, bodybuilding.com, sluthate and lookism where they gathered all the studies on looks attraction and why pua is not effective as one think and in most cases just a scam.

All Faceandlms did was popularise the blackpill and studies which were already collected by incels first it was called the redpill but as the time went on the redpill lost its original meaning so the blackpill term was created.
Cope. Blackpill was founded by Face. You're just racist and don't want to give Face his due

lol no. he was an early adopter, but i'm probably the only one left in the psl space who was a pioneer of blackpill. at most all he really did was be the first one to do streams to reach a wider audience. i was talking about blackpill on bbs boards through my amiga in 1987 while he was still a kid lol
1987? ngga wut?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back