DID FINDING OUT ABOUT the: "BLACK- PILL'' / ''LOOKSMAX'' ; HELP u, OVERALL?????

Greecgawd

Greecgawd

Humble Chad
MY VERDICT, AS OF TODAY:

It Depends on: How each one of them Perceives Society, and that is Determined by: their Different, Individualistic-Life Experience. Some kids got bullied a lot, at school. While others; who: have grown up Without: a Father Figure; (to look up to, or ask for guidance), or little to Non Masculine-Energy present, Not even in a form of a: BB coach, or team mates. To Add On, the few who probably got: Molested, or Sexually-Abused, as a child. Nowadays, we Trust 12 year old's, with the key's to: The World's Data, By way of: Mobile-Phones; That are connected to the: Internet. Regardless, if whether; the parents: monitor their Childs' viewing activity, or Not, It's ineffective to: Keep them away from all the: Harmful Content; available out there. I Don't know about you, BUT when I found: .ORG, I Was Young. So, they start Believing: every single Ideology that is; FED to them on Social-Media. Lets acknowledge that; THERE is Lots of: Money; to be made in this Industry, So it makes; a target for: (Grifters; who: Solley Rely on the: SHOCK Factor of their WORDS; to get Attention); Which: are often Seen-Through, by: Adults, or People ;Who Have been Following this Space; for a While. (As Weird as It seems, But I would rather Let my Kids Watch: Useless Content; that is ONLY going to; spike their: DOPA-Reward-System. However, I would Not want them Anywhere Near content from the: Red-Pill, Black-PILL, and Advice from: " Pick-Up Artists'' . IMO, this is The: Worst Type of Content; that you can Consume, as a young Man. Damn, I believe: That even if you're 21+, and Still have: Little experience in: Relationships, or being Sociable: I'm Certain that you'll be Better of without it. I've actually; made this Mistake myself by: (Watching Too Much: BLACK-PILL, and "Manosphere'' Content); That by the time, I Realized that; it was actually Detrimental to my: Quality-Of-Life. We can All Agree, that it's: very Exciting, Initially. It sounds Cool. It has all the elements; to Draw in: Impressionable, Young-Men (Like myself, at the time); Who are at the age, of Constantly: Seeking Validation, and Attraction from Girls. Not to mention; That you also, get to see your Life through a: Different Lens. So, all this Unnecessary Noise; while their Brains are: Still Growing, (Peak-Neuroplasticity). So, through all that: MASS Consumption of Content; they have now tricked their Brain into thinking: '' I Have Lived a Full Life-Time'' , but in reality: They haven't seen, or experienced: Jack SHIT!. Don't Get Me Wrong, I did benefit in: some aspects of my Life, by using Some of the: (RP, BP) Knowledge; that I gained over the years. However, it's NOT Enough; to Offset the: Ls that I got, Specifically on The: Social Aspect.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and MYLIFE
No and dnrd

dnr
yes, it helped. Imagine knowing about black pill for years and still don't get bitches

blackpill yes looksmax no

Yeah 100%.

I'm about 10x more attractive now than I was 5 years ago meanwhile all my old friends have got SIGNIFICANTLY worse looking. (17-23)

Also, blackpill puts everything into perspective and you understand female nature better than 99.9999% of normies. When you truly understand the blackpill things just make sense - and you spot it daily. Normies have no idea so it feels like a bit of a cheat code on life.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
yes but what the fuck is up with your writing nigga even if I did try to read that I'd get a fucking vertigo

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Dnrd but yes it did

it benefited my greatly by increasing my inhibition. Because of my high inhibition, I am immune to self-humiliation. I will never do some dumb shit like approaching a foid or talking too much during social situations because I am self-aware enough to understand that my presence is a nuisance for the most part in all social situations and I'm also aware of the fact that I'm unattractive and should therefore shouldn't approach foids.

The unfortunate side-effect is this is hopelessness but I'd rather be in a constant state of despair than be an unself-aware aspie who goes around embarrassing himself everywhere.

all my old friends have got SIGNIFICANTLY worse looking. (17-23)
This is very brutal indeed. I know a guy who was slayer at 15 but descended hard by 17 just cause of drinking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
dnr

bp kinda ruined me however if i get GL i wont be complaining

yes it DID BY FUCK TTON but at the same time it fucked with my brain now i cant find some average girls attractive JFL I used t have a crush on a legit femcel before BP however redpill ontent is BS since it gives you false hope but tbh looksmaxxxing helped b.p just made me deppressed and sad