Did incisor chewing give me CCW?

N

notgonnacopenomore

Iron
Okay so I have been incisor chewing for hours per day everyday for a year now. What I have noticed is this. I have less gum show now on my front two incisors and alot more gum show on my lateral incisors.

The black circle shows gum line that I can't see anymore when I smile, and the yellow line is the gum I can see now ( a year ago I could even see any gum from my above lateral incisors)
Ideal Front2

Did I achieve CCW or something? I need to understand what happened. Someone with high IQ explain. @
retard
@retard @
mvp2v1
@mvp2v1 @
Copemaxxing
@Copemaxxing

• Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger
Okay so I have been incisor chewing for hours per day everyday for a year now. What I have noticed is this. I have less gum show now on my front two incisors and alot more gum show on my lateral incisors.

The black circle shows gum line that I can't see anymore when I smile, and the yellow line is the gum I can see now ( a year ago I could even see any gum from my above lateral incisors)
Ideal Front2

Did I achieve CCW or something? I need to understand what happened. Someone with high IQ explain. @
retard
@retard @
mvp2v1
@mvp2v1 @
Copemaxxing
@Copemaxxing
you regular gum or sum falim shit brah?

possibly or you maybe have intruded teeth. Do you have any before and after pics you can share of either your teeth or face

No

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
possibly or you maybe have intruded teeth. Do you have any before and after pics you can share of either your teeth or face
No unfortunately I do not, but I do know for sure my teeth didn't irude because that was one of my worries when I started so I made sure that I measure my teeth and they are the same size. The only thing that has changed is gum show between the incisors and lateral incisors.