Did someone really get freed from prison after killing someone under demonic possession?

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
Based off the conjuring movie? They should still be held in prison right? It’s basically like killing someone under the influence of drugs, doubt they even were possessed to.

if demon possesion was real then u wouldn't go to jail for it, u chose to do drugs where as u can't chose a demon possesing you

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
if demon possesion was real then u wouldn't go to jail for it, u chose to do drugs where as u can't chose a demon possesing you
Based off your rationale, I can blow a drug in someone’s face and tell them to kill a person, and no one would go to prison if they forgot who blew the drug in their face?

Based off your rationale, I can blow a drug in someone’s face and tell them to kill a person, and no one would go to prison if they forgot who blew the drug in their face?
that comparsion makes no sense, how do u blow a drug in someone's face u fucking idiot

that comparsion makes no sense, how do u blow a drug in someone's face u fucking idiot
It’s called devils breath u low iq retard go kill urself and fuck ur mother

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom