Did vitamin C actually do anything for you

Deleted member 7521

Deleted member 7521

Just smile bro
Don't mean if you went from surface of the moon to 1 year old baby skin, I have a few small red marks and pimples that have basically never gone away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
30AB9015 905C 4928 85FE F01A78634DBB

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 6939
You mean supplements or the skincare product?
Im using the ordinary vit c 23% and its been ait so far, feels kinda greasy but skin looks somewhat better

kinda similar to yours except for the pimples

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
You mean supplements or the skincare product?
Im using the ordinary vit c 23% and its been ait so far, feels kinda greasy but skin looks somewhat better

kinda similar to yours except for the pimples
For skincare, think it's worth trying since I've never really had a skincare routine. Used to have acne in high school but all the products I used didn't work, so I just gave up and the acne went away by itself

That's why I kinda think skincare is cope

• +1
For skincare, think it's worth trying since I've never really had a skincare routine. Used to have acne in high school but all the products I used didn't work, so I just gave up and the acne went away by itself

That's why I kinda think skincare is cope
Its both worthless and good.
Retin-A is a godsend if you have death tier skin but for people like you and me ATM it can be kinda overkill.

In cases like that a few products (besides ofc usual cleanser and moisturizer, spf) are legit.
AHA's and BHA's are good (dont use BHA everyday) Niacinimide, Retinol, Vit C and Oils are p good.

Started using squalane oil recently, skin noticeably softer, but oils can break some people out. Varies from person to person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
@Papabakvet can you explain what vitamin c do? does it exfoliate your skin or what sorry i'm noob at these stuff.

i'm trying to achieve more reddish skin tone by the way do you have any tips?

• +1
@Papabakvet can you explain what vitamin c do? does it exfoliate your skin or what sorry i'm noob at these stuff.

i'm trying to achieve more reddish skin tone by the way do you have any tips?
Np, the reddish skintone is given by lycopene if im not mistaken (found in tomatoes)
Vit C makes it slighty brighter and stimulates collagen production a bit.

Nah for exfoliating you use AHA's or BHA's (an AHA like lactic acid you can use every day if ur skin can handle it, dont do BHA's everyday)

@moggedbyevery1 this is benignice his skincare guide and its the GOAT

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7521 and sandcelmuttcel