Did we take looksmaxxing too far?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Looksmaxxing is the only thing that can occupy my mind completely.

I recall a few years ago, I would get these big crushes on girls that were way above my league.

Then it hit me.

I asked myself:

"Would I fall for myself if I were her?"

The answer was a clear and sharp: no.

Ever since then, my life goal has been to achieve a level of looks where I can imagine a girl falling in love with me - a level where I, in a no-homo way, can fall in love with myself.

Now, 4 years later, I look "lookable" and better than I did before, and I thought about what would happen if I found a perfect girlfriend.

A girlfriend that is cute and introverted, who loves me the most and who I love the most; a girl who would rush to hug and kiss me.

I also imagined somehow getting a 100% guarantee that she will stay in love with me forever.

If all of that were to happen, I would 100% lose the motivation to ascend my looks. Thus I concluded that, long term, fixing my looks can make me happier than getting what made me looksmaxx in the first place.

THOUGHTS?

What the fuck was the point of this post, op

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Lonenely sigma
What the fuck was the point of this post, op
Idk man, sometimes my threads are a work of art, and other times they are just left on seen by 20k .org users

so you're saying to looksmax for the rest of your life instead of getting a girl?

or are you saying to keep looksmaxxing until you've reached the point of being able to date your ideal girl?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
so you're saying to looksmax for the rest of your life instead of getting a girl?

or are you saying to keep looksmaxxing until you've reached the point of being able to date your ideal girl?
The first one.

I've made this point before but it still stands: I'd rather live completely locked inside my house looking like Jordan Barett than be able to live a normal life being LTN.

To say that I don't care about girls would be lying, but yet again, they are just indicators of where I stand with my looks. I'd obviously rather look good but die alone than be a LTN and have a wife, friends and kids

I looksmax for my ego