DID YOU KNOW THIS IS THE REASON OF BIG BROW BONE?

the_nextDavidLaid

the_nextDavidLaid

Zephir
96881C6A 23B9 4A9A BC12 53196EC87BA2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, killuarush and Feliezzx
I’ll see you in Disney Land

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dannydipss, iam good boy and piec
Yes I learned this in highschool

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, IMOGYOU, the_nextDavidLaid and 1 other person
I’ve got a massive browridge same as every other male in my family it’s all genetics just as everything else

I’ve got a massive browridge same as every other male in my family it’s all genetics just as everything else
It’s like saying the reason your white is cause your ancestors (not all of them were white mind you cause they adapted to the weather over thousands of years) who migrated from Africa were white… See how it doesn’t really make sense? The reason you have the trait is of genetic factors obviously, but then why does both my mom and father have it and I don’t? You gain genetic traits cause of something that makes it essential for survival mostly but sometimes (in your case it’s really not survival but then again I don’t know how you live so maybe yes) it’s just a trait that’s favored over generations like height etc I could go on and on but you probably don’t care anyways I just wanted to explain how genetics are not all

It’s like saying the reason your white is cause your ancestors (not all of them were white mind you cause they adapted to the weather over thousands of years) who migrated from Africa were white… See how it doesn’t really make sense? The reason you have the trait is of genetic factors obviously, but then why does both my mom and father have it and I don’t? You gain genetic traits cause of something that makes it essential for survival mostly but sometimes (in your case it’s really not survival but then again I don’t know how you live so maybe yes) it’s just a trait that’s favored over generations like height etc I could go on and on but you probably don’t care anyways I just wanted to explain how genetics are not all
Look at francis Ngannou
look at brad pitt and jeremy Meeks
Horrendous lifestyles for decades and still came out with one in a million faces/genes

Look at francis Ngannou
look at brad pitt and jeremy Meeks
Horrendous lifestyles for decades and still came out with one in a million faces/genes
Also look at Chico lmao he’s mewing from birth so there’s that too… I don’t care about Francis Nganou so I won’t talk about him but Brad Pitt just chewed a lot of gum and has good acne free genetics tbh if he eats like shit same as me kind of… my face doesn’t really have that much acne but my back does etc again man the reason for example mandible shape is primarily cause of chewing any hard food etc so you inherit the trait or the environment is suited for you to develop it…

TL:DR your genetics shape your start but your environment is the journey

Also look at Chico lmao he’s mewing from birth so there’s that too… I don’t care about Francis Nganou so I won’t talk about him but Brad Pitt just chewed a lot of gum and has good acne free genetics tbh if he eats like shit same as me kind of… my face doesn’t really have that much acne but my back does etc again man the reason for example mandible shape is primarily cause of chewing any hard food etc so you inherit the trait or the environment is suited for you to develop it…

How do you know what Pitt chewed? Maybe he just has some bruxism

+ I have a big brow ridge but my jawline is not really strong

You can’t get a mandible like this just by chewing
3ea9874b58a896b0072a25b88b1a2c6a.jpg

His masseters and jawbone are naturally massive because of genetics and not because of chewing.
Look at his daughters jaw

eternals-quot-red-carpet-16th-rome-film-fest-2021.jpg

He doesn’t have good acne free skin
Look at that oily skin and acne scars

b37f6659c5ca44d06d06d20d05986054.jpg

He smokes since 12 and has been a alcoholic for the past 30 years
He looks like this because of genetics and nothing else

f99e21eb650a0fbc38e43e966877d505.jpg

How do you know what Pitt chewed? Maybe he just has some bruxism
He does clench and he partially mews if I’m correct there’s tons of side profiles and if you’re as autistic as me trust me you notice things… he does not mew almost at all cause his hyoid is way too low for someone that hot so yeah…

What he does is has good eye genetics, possibly decent brow ridge genes (molar eruption has correlation with brow ridge projection), he has recessed chin but a very broad one which indicates he does not mew almost at all tbh BUT WHATS VERY IMPORTAND IS HE CLENCHES AND THAT MEANS HE HAS HIS TEETH TOGETHER (my sister does not mew but she has her teeth together and she’s better looking than me)
+ I have a big brow ridge but my jawline is not really strong
Possibly if your jaw is even a little bit projected from the side and prominent that indicates that it’s environmental with a mix of genes in the middle
You can’t get a mandible like this just by chewing
3ea9874b58a896b0072a25b88b1a2c6a.jpg
Fair enough. Everyone’s different but you don’t h get projected gonion with genetics dude that’s from chewing gum and clenching every single waking moment
His masseters and jawbone are naturally massive because of genetics and not because of chewing.
Look at his daughters jaw

eternals-quot-red-carpet-16th-rome-film-fest-2021.jpg
Did you even read what I wrote lmao 😂 If you “develop” a certain characteristic as in “height” (not really developed but you get my point) you can pass it on to your children. Simple epigenetics
He doesn’t have good acne free skin
Look at that oily skin and acne scars

b37f6659c5ca44d06d06d20d05986054.jpg
Wrong lmao. He literally looks like he never had acne in his life in this pic tbh even if he does have scars they suit him and they are not too prominent
He smokes since 12 and has been a alcoholic for the past 30 years
He looks like this because of genetics and nothing else

f99e21eb650a0fbc38e43e966877d505.jpg
Smoking develops your “hollow cheek muscles” in a sense… Again I don’t think smoking is as harmful as some people think… some models smoke every day to get the hollow look look it up.

Alcohol is a weird one cause I don’t even know what it really does tbh a positive could be his redness which makes him hotter so…

so all other animals with huge brow ridges who don't eat meat
are just flexing for no reason
Brookfield Zoo Chicago on X: RESTING GORILLA FACE: Although he looks  upset, JoJo's permanent furrowed brow is due to extra bone in his forehead,  which is believed to help the skull absorb

so all other animals with huge brow ridges who don't eat meat
are just flexing for no reason
Brookfield Zoo Chicago on X: RESTING GORILLA FACE: Although he looks  upset, JoJo's permanent furrowed brow is due to extra bone in his forehead,  which is believed to help the skull absorb's permanent furrowed brow is due to extra bone in his forehead,  which is believed to help the skull absorb
They eat branches and 70lbs of plant based foods every day or something you retard. Did you even eat real plants? They are not as hard as meat but they are equally as “hard to cut with your molars. If you don’t do that you’ll choke trust me I tried it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj
They eat branches and 70lbs of plant based foods every day or something you retard. Did you even eat real plants? They are not as hard as meat but they are equally as “hard to cut with your molars. If you don’t do that you’ll choke trust me I tried it.
@datboijj go to a place where small plants are growing that look like grass etc and cut some and try chewing that or better yet swallow it, you’ll choke for sure and try biting it you have to in order so you can eat it safely

@datboijj go to a place where small plants are growing that look like grass etc and cut some and try chewing that or better yet swallow it, you’ll choke for sure and try biting it you have to in order so you can eat it safely
sorry i just like to argue

sorry i just like to argue
Try eating a branch you can’t. It’s hard. Try eating grass, plants, you need a certain movement to eat them and not choke… and fruits they don’t eat as much as you think…

• +1
Reactions: datboijj