Did you see results after mewing???

Rainman988

Rainman988

Silver
I'm 16 and I've started mewing cause I have nothing to lose. I just wanna know if you guys saw any changes or if it was a cope.

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel, ellisadrian, thecel and 1 other person
I'm 16 and I've started mewing cause I have nothing to lose. I just wanna know if you guys saw any changes or if it was a cope.
Mewing will only prevent downward growth at your age, still worth doing but don't expect any results

• +1
Reactions: Stare, StrangerDanger and Rainman988
Mewing will only prevent downward growth at your age, still worth doing but don't expect any results

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, thecel, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
1 anecdote isn't enough to change my mind. Also 80/90 % of the change occurred from 15-16
why not? it proves if done correctly it can proves positive changes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
why not? it proves if done correctly it can proves positive changes
For all we know those could of been natural changes (would of happened without mewing) there really isn't any evidence to suggest that it was mewing that caused the change if it's just 1 isolated example.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139 and Lmao
For all we know those could of been natural changes (would of happened without mewing) there really isn't any evidence to suggest that it was mewing that caused the change if it's just 1 isolated example.
puberty doesnt give forward growth and upswing, you can probably look at pics of your friends and family who lost forward growth as they hit puberty and started mouth breathing around that time.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, ManzareK, Rainman988 and 1 other person
I did , also started at 16 (turned 17 on feb this year) But i literally do it every day except when i'm eating,talking or doing sports (chin tuck every time i can like an autist). I chew, thumbpull, tongue chew, hard mew, (don't recommend bcs i did it asymetrically and made me asymmetric for a few months).

Tbh it depends from person to person , you need to have a decent base, you can't turn into a model from a blob but you will definetely look better. I have high t and i felt immense pressure around my cheekbones and nose area .

I still have a long road ahead but i definetely saw results , even placed the before and after pic and played with the opacity and used the occipital bone and ear as anchor points so people won't say that my head is tilted blabla

It definetely did improve my life , posture , sleeping , breathing. Before i had a gay alien skull with a protruding and round occipital bone from my side profile , now my occipital bone isn't completely alien but neither flat, but in between where it looks normal

People saying mewing and chewing are cope are retarded and are coping for their subhuman genetics

I had an infected tooth on my left side and chewed on my right side for 2 years, my right side was more developed and from my side profile , i had a more defined jawline and gonial angle. Now i got the tooth extracted and started chewing on my left side too and slowly improved. I will post my results maybe next year or when i feel like idiots here won't say it's different lighting and tilt (Even tho the images are overlaped)

• +1
Reactions: Fforsaken_11, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 12218 and 3 others
Yeah I've seen massive changes from mewing, I estimate about 20-30mm forward movement of lower maxilla over a span of 3-4 years.

Honestly I've almost changed my face, my before/after is so different it's like I had a second puberty from 18 to 21 years old.

Mewing is always legit, even old apes who had their mouths open experienced same movement downward as young apes did, I believe it was 7mm/month or something like that of downward movement of the maxilla.

The problem with mewing is it's extremely high-skill kind of thing, you can't just do it based on Mike's advice, you have to kind of tap into that primordial nature of yours to make it work, just using force won't work.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, thecel and 8 others
do you put more pressure on the back of the palate?
i did it in the beggining but it was cope as it is mainly soft tissue, don't listen to mike mew saying the soft palate needs the most pressure, go into a chin tuck with a straight back and mew, if you're downswung or recessed your tongue will have the instinct to go forward and apply to the hard palate where it's bone duh (unless you have the forward growth of margot robbie) . I didn't achieve anything or felt anything mewing on the soft palate, but do put your back of the tongue on the soft palate so you can get more force for the harder palate. Also like pls:forcedsmile:, takes a lot of time to go into detail

pm me if you got more questions, i don't want to fuck my post-rep ratio :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Usum and Lmao
mewing is cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: FinallyAscended
Yeah I've seen massive changes from mewing, I estimate about 20-30mm forward movement of lower maxilla over a span of 3-4 years.
From truecel to Chad: brutal morph : looksmaxxing
Before and After be like

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck, Agendum, thecel and 4 others
From truecel to Chad: brutal morph : looksmaxxing
Before and After be like
No, that's much more than 20-30mm of forward movement.

But yeah, I was more subhuman than thecel in my before pictures:

IMG 20210530 113540

Notice the very flat maxilla, in fact it seems almost like the maxilla is inward-grown.

Here's an after from below to show the obvious maxilla forward movement:

IMG 20210530 113221

The lower maxilla is now about 20-30mm forward of the upper maxilla, maybe even more, 20-30mm is the lowest estimate I can make. I can measure with a ruler though if I find it.

@thecel still hope for you, you're still young, man. So much you can fucking do, man, so much...

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, mayo mogger, Preoximerianas and 6 others
I started at 14, yeah some. you'd have to start very young, with lots of potential development, to have a sizeable effect

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Can't just do it based on Mike's advice, you have to kind of tap into that primordial nature of yours to make it work
Wdym by this? Like technique?

Yeah mewing is a complex technique, it's not that simple.
Yea I've come across the same thing. Lots say just push the back third but that's not enough imo. I've tried many diff techniques and the ideal tongue posture takes alot more than that

Yea I've come across the same thing. Lots say just push the back third but that's not enough imo. I've tried many diff techniques and the ideal tongue posture takes alot more than that
If you're recessed you shouldn't touch both the front and posterior palate at the same time, since your palate is tilted, otherwise your posture won't be perfect.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
i didnt but i started at 21 so maybe youngcels can get better results

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Yep, also I recently started doing hard mewing and holy shit, i can feel insane amounts of pressure on my cheekbones, and i noticed that my sutures are opening, sweet.

• +1
Reactions: ColeMoney and Rainman988
If you're recessed you shouldn't touch both the front and posterior palate at the same time, since your palate is tilted, otherwise your posture won't be perfect.
So then do you just touch the front? Or the back?

View attachment 1171964

Notice the very flat maxilla, in fact it seems almost like the maxilla is inward-grown.

View attachment 1171966

The lower maxilla is now about 20-30mm forward of the upper maxilla, maybe even more, 20-30mm is the lowest estimate I can make. I can measure with a ruler though if I find it.

@thecel still hope for you, you're still young, man. So much you can fucking do, man, so much...
Stfu azreal, you look the same and you still look like shit. You didnt get mewing results dumbass :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Edit: also post pics with the same angles retard. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksJourney and Deleted member 12669
ughh yes her maxilla would just naturally move upwards lol !

Been mewing for almost 3 years. My lower third is way more defined (jawline, chin). I have a shorter philtrum. It stopped downward facial growth. I'm hoping it could reverse it and shorten my midface.

Make sure you tape your mouth when you sleep.

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Rainman988
Mewing didnt do jackshit for me. Chewing however did.

Mewing + posture

• +1
Reactions: lungorichard
Downswung people should push more at the front to get the maxilla to "swing" upwards right? Is this what you did?

• +1
Reactions: Rainman988
Downswung people should push more at the front to get the maxilla to "swing" upwards right? Is this what you did?
You shouldn't push at all, you raise your tongue, the spot where it touches doesn't matter, you keep the tongue relaxed. Depending on your profile, the tongue will touch different spots while other spots won't be touched. The ideal technique I believe is a fully raised relaxed tongue.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Rainman988
SO MANY WORDS
SO LITTLE PROOF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, LooksJourney, ovosoundszn and 1 other person
You shouldn't push at all, you raise your tongue, the spot where it touches doesn't matter, you keep the tongue relaxed. Depending on your profile, the tongue will touch different spots while other spots won't be touched. The ideal technique I believe is a fully raised relaxed tongue.
What is your teeth contact like? Gently clenching? I'm curious since you made quite some progress.

What is your teeth contact like? Gently clenching? I'm curious since you made quite some progress.
No, clenching always messed up my face, ideally you keep teeth close but not touching.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and SOS-Sonic

View attachment 1171964

View attachment 1171966

You’re angle-coping on the highest level.

Here's an after from below to show the obvious maxilla forward movement: jfl , gotta have angle’s consistency in befores and in afters.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
fa

Honestly I've almost changed my face, my before/after is so different it's like I had a second puberty from 18 to 21 years old.

Mewing is always legit, even old apes who had their mouths open experienced same movement downward as young apes did, I believe it was 7mm/month or something like that of downward movement of the maxilla.

The problem with mewing is it's extremely high-skill kind of thing, you can't just do it based on Mike's advice, you have to kind of tap into that primordial nature of yours to make it work, just using force won't work.
facts its almost impossible to even explain how to mew. "Put your tongue on the roof of the mouth" is a massive oversimplification

I've done it for 2 years on a lazy basis
It works.
Be patient and don't force !!!

I have been mewing for 2 years now, no results. Losing bodyfat did more for my face

The people saying mewing works are saying that it's far more complicated than just "put tongue on roof of mouth" but none actually explain the more complicated aspects :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
I did , also started at 16 (turned 17 on feb this year) But i literally do it every day except when i'm eating,talking or doing sports (chin tuck every time i can like an autist). I chew, thumbpull, tongue chew, hard mew, (don't recommend bcs i did it asymetrically and made me asymmetric for a few months).

Tbh it depends from person to person , you need to have a decent base, you can't turn into a model from a blob but you will definetely look better. I have high t and i felt immense pressure around my cheekbones and nose area .

I still have a long road ahead but i definetely saw results , even placed the before and after pic and played with the opacity and used the occipital bone and ear as anchor points so people won't say that my head is tilted blabla

It definetely did improve my life , posture , sleeping , breathing. Before i had a gay alien skull with a protruding and round occipital bone from my side profile , now my occipital bone isn't completely alien but neither flat, but in between where it looks normal

People saying mewing and chewing are cope are retarded and are coping for their subhuman genetics

I had an infected tooth on my left side and chewed on my right side for 2 years, my right side was more developed and from my side profile , i had a more defined jawline and gonial angle. Now i got the tooth extracted and started chewing on my left side too and slowly improved. I will post my results maybe next year or when i feel like idiots here won't say it's different lighting and tilt (Even tho the images are overlaped)
dude, I have a question I have a narrow palate if I expand it would it expand my narrow face

dude, I have a question I have a narrow palate if I expand it would it expand my narrow face
Depends on how much u expand it and how narrow ur face is, if all of it is narrow then i recommend mse, if it's only the jaw try mewing but depends on genetics, age etc . Good luck

Depends on how much u expand it and how narrow ur face is, if all of it is narrow then i recommend mse, if it's only the jaw try mewing but depends on genetics, age etc . Good luck
what is mse

I don't understand why we have to debate about whether it is "worth doing." Mewing is nothing more than correcting your oral posture. It costs no money and no time. There are no drawbacks.

• +1
Reactions: Rainman988

View attachment 1171964

View attachment 1171966

How long did this take bro?