Dimorphic Features Such As Height, Frame, Penis Size Are NOT Compensatable.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
You can not make up for being a framelet, manlet or dicklet.

Once she realizes you're short, everything good about you no longer exists and all you're left with is a pathetic male.
Once she realizes you're narrow-framed, everything good about you no longer exists and all you're left with is a pathetic male.
Once she realizes you're a dicklet, everything good about you no longer exists and all you're left with is a pathetic male.

You can not compensate for this, not even with facial attractiveness.
If she detects this, you're now an object of ridicule, emasculated, feminized, pathetic, weak, impotent and useless.
No money, status (those can't save you from being ugly, or non-dimorphic) or facial looks (especially), etc. will ever be able to compensate, why?

Once she realizes you're below average in these dimorphic features, everything good about you no longer exists and all you're left with is a pathetic male.

If you are in these predicaments, escaping manetism, frameletism and dickletism is your only hope.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: klamus, lowerthirdking, the MOUSE and 9 others
Drop the sauce to escape them!

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Drop the sauce to escape them!
There are height and frame guides on BOTB.
There might be a penis guide that may go there too. It's on the looksmaxing section.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and DoII
all i need is to be 5'10
:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and enchanted_elixir

Once she realizes you're short, everything good about you no longer exists and all you're left with is a pathetic male.
Once she realizes you're narrow-framed, everything good about you no longer exists and all you're left with is a pathetic male.
Once she realizes you're a dicklet, everything good about you no longer exists and all you're left with is a pathetic male.

If she detects this, you're now an object of ridicule, emasculated, feminized, pathetic, weak, impotent and useless.
No money, status, facial looks, etc. will ever be able to compensate, why?

Once she realizes you're below average in these dimorphic features, everything good about you no longer exists and all you're left with is a pathetic male.

If you are in these predicaments, escaping manetism, frameletism and dickletism is your only hope.
I've read this manga: "Turns Out My Dick Was a Cute Girl".

Where the guy's dick becomes an anime girl.

Now I'm no long ashamed of my dick, it's a part of me and probably cares about me more than I know, hating myself just because society told me it's supposed to be another way is dumb and the requirements can go fuck themselves, my dick works normally and has never put me into any trouble, he's the last one I'm blaming for my unhapiness.

CDN media
653f27c189928358d6f7e87a949877fc.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, SidharthTheSlayer, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
  • +1
My needle dick shall be the death of me

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and enchanted_elixir
Arguable but out of all of those height is usually the biggest halo you can have (considering with more height you naturally get more frame and dick)

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
All those can be increased naturally.

Height you can increase but capped once you reach the age of 21 for the most part. Puberty maxxing is a must for this. Other than that you can fraud your height with 3 inch lifits and boots for a 4 inch gain.

There are great frame maxxing guides on here as well. I don't know what the potential gains are from this but maxxing out your shoulders can definately increase your frame by a good amount.

Penis can be increased through exercises, pumps and certain supplementation.

If one is past puberty and did all the natty maxxing they could and afraid to try surgery are they absolutely screwed? Now can one compensate for any of these? Sure, you can be a manlet, dicklet and framelet and still slay easily. This is why you would need to status maxx. Short fat tinky winkie dudes can get all kinds of pussy with top tier status. You can also Geomaxx to an Asian country known for tiny ass people and women with tight pussies.

For you, many people don't know this yet.
true, you should honestly pin this in the looksmaxing section for all greys to see. This is basic blackpill theory

• Hmm...
add wrists in the mix tooπŸ¦΄πŸ–

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
I think wrists should be part of frame, don't you think?
true i always just think usually of clavs/bidelt/hip waist for frame
You're right though, but I think you can compensate with muscle.
ehh somewhat if your actual ulna, wrist bone, is long enough like connor mcgregosr. if you have short arms w a sub 6.5 wrist hard to gymcel out of.

• +1
disheartening

• +1
framelets are super rare or in other words almost everybody would be a framelet.

• +1
If she likes u she already knows this except dick size so while title is true wtf is the text below

IMO this is the only situation where geomaxxing makes sense, since concepts of dimorphism do differ between cultures. I.e., what is considered short, framecel, and dicklet would be different between lets say the US or Taiwan.

As has been previously discussed however, that window is definitely beginning to close with the advent of the Internet and as more people move to a society with lower dimorphic standards (both factors pushing said standards upwards over time)

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Sounds exactly like my predicament.
Bro my Wingspan is really wide. Everyone in my friends and family say this. My friends think i go to Gym (cuz of my Bideltoid length) but i never did!!!!

My ulna length is 29 cm(which is suitable for 6 feet male).

My Legs are really Short!!! They look like it belongs to a 5 feet 0 inches child whereas my Upper body is TALL but my Lower Body(from my waist to the legs) looks deformed and SHORT.

But bro I'm 171cmπŸ˜“ And I just turned 17πŸ˜“ What 2 do? How to gain height?

My mother told me that her Brothers got their growth spurt in their 17s and 18s and They are now 5 FEET 10 INCHES TALLLπŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME???? PLZ HELP!!!😞😞😞

Over for my 5 inch dick!
IM BECOMING A EUNUCH :eek:

hgh/peptides, aromatase inhibitors, thyroid hormone, and penile enlargement.

Do your own research and learn about them before doing anything.

No money, status (those can't save you from being ugly, or non-dimorphic) or facial looks (especially), etc. will ever be able to compensate, why?

Solution:

Height: Limb lengthening
Frame: Clavicle lengthening + gymcelling
Penis: Use an Air pump and Extender(In 2 min intervals x 10 everyday for each)