[Discussion] Is being High IQ cope?

Blitz

Blitz

Broken
What do you guys think? Does being intelligent help you in the dating world (not talking about moneymaxxing that's taken for granted).

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, BrettyBoy, Insomniac and 2 others
IQ is useless shit made by the jews(william stern) to scam people

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, dogtown, dodt and 3 others
I wish I was smarter..:feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
What do you guys think? Does being intelligent help you in the dating world (not talking about moneymaxxing that's taken for granted).
High IQ is correlated with being high inhib. Being high inhib is a bad thing and will definitely hurt you. Being high IQ independent of that is a good thing. High IQ and low inhib is the preferable condition. There's probably a cut off point somewhere though.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, SHARK, Insomniac and 2 others
yeah, it's cope. Unless you want to become a stoic monk that is above his impulses or some shit like that, in which case intelligence (not IQ) might help

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, androidcel, Insomniac and 1 other person
IQ is useless shit made by the jews(william stern) to scam people
iq is just a placeholder for whatever you use to assess intelligence levels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
High IQ is correlated with being high inhib. Being high inhib is a bad thing and will definitely hurt you. Being high IQ independent of that is a good thing. High IQ and low inhib is the preferable condition. There's probably a cut off point somewhere though.
tfw high inhib and low IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, dogtown, androidcel and 5 others
Iq is not cope

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Insomniac and Deleted member 656
iq is just a placeholder for whatever you use to assess intelligence levels.
Funny how people who associated with IQ is jews and claim the jews are high IQ

hm interesting:kys:

Calling IQ cope = low IQ

tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Blitz and Deleted member 656
IQA bunch of nonsense fabricated by simpletons in an attempt to objectify a complex and subjective attribute known as intelligence. This measures the ability to perform simple mental tasks, which can be augmented by training and practice. IQ tests take no note of intuition and creativity, nor have any bearing on true intelligence. They have some relation to job success because only this simple minded interpretation is needed for repetitive and obedient tasks.

I have scored well over 140 on recognized IQ tests scored by 'certified psychologists' while half asleep, but don't give a shit. A truly intelligent person does not brag, but rather teaches, and realizes that a 'high IQ' means precisely dick, just as well as many other qualifications in modern society such as degrees, etc. Many feel intimidated by the real scope of intelligence thus they try to tame it and make it comprehensible on a 'normal' level rather than to truly develop it within themselves and increase the breadth of their perspective.

by Shadow Creator August 15, 2007

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, kobecel and Insomniac
iq is cope. you just dont want to be high-sentience/self-aware without psychopathic personality

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
I haven't seen a person on the internet who doesn't think his IQ is 120+

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 1139, kobecel and 2 others
IQA bunch of nonsense fabricated by simpletons in an attempt to objectify a complex and subjective attribute known as intelligence. This measures the ability to perform simple mental tasks, which can be augmented by training and practice. IQ tests take no note of intuition and creativity, nor have any bearing on true intelligence. They have some relation to job success because only this simple minded interpretation is needed for repetitive and obedient tasks.

I have scored well over 140 on recognized IQ tests scored by 'certified psychologists' while half asleep, but don't give a shit. A truly intelligent person does not brag, but rather teaches, and realizes that a 'high IQ' means precisely dick, just as well as many other qualifications in modern society such as degrees, etc. Many feel intimidated by the real scope of intelligence thus they try to tame it and make it comprehensible on a 'normal' level rather than to truly develop it within themselves and increase the breadth of their perspective.

by Shadow Creator August 15, 2007
Why do people always feel a need to mention their high IQs while discrediting IQ as a concept? Something isn't adding up

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 1139, kobecel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Insomniac
According to IQ bs my IQ is negative and it's total bullshit. I'm more than that,I'm intelligent,smart,well educated I'm supreme gentleman

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, kobecel, Insomniac and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Ritalincel and Insomniac
IQ is cope being low inhib/dark traid/NT is way more important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084
only good if you're blackpilled and gl ngl

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and kobecel
Does being intelligent help you in the dating world

No.
It has nothing to do with it lol, unless it can bring you money.

No.
It has nothing to do with it lol, unless it can bring you money.
even then, foids don't really care all that much. Money is only useful to the extent that you can use it to pay a surgeon to slice your subhuman face open and rearrange its bones

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
My logic process thought is extremely good and i have great logical memory and a little bit of photographic memory. Hence, my IQ is quite above average. And yes, im socially retarded. For mating IQ is definitely cope. Its all about physical characteristics and attraction.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
High IQ low inhb is the best, you get to brainfuck chicks and not care about them.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back