Disgusting reminder that women produce smegma („dick cheese“) around their vagina

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Yet no one talks about it. I didn’t know about that until a few minutes ago jfl.

You only ever hear the slang „dick cheese“ thrown around when in reality women get smegma on their labia and clitoral hood as well.
Both areas which are even harder to clean than the male counter parts. And it seems like they get it at an even higher rate.

But brainwashed Burgerlandcels and Jews gaslight people in believing that men are less clean down their and need to get mutilated for more hygiene. Meanwhile women get even dirtier and since no one talks about it I don’t even wanna know how many women aren’t aware of their smegma and never cleaned that shit.
Could explain why many vaginas smell like shit.

Women spread this bullshit that the vagina is self cleaning. That’s only half true. Only the inner organ is self cleaning. Not the outer parts I listed above which accumulate smegma. Which means a large amount of women are walking around without their vagina cleaned.

Open at your own risk:
ABBA98DD 6B29 4194 A625 F885462C613D

Here are a few women of Reddit who talk about it (it’s a disgusting read):

„So, I wash myself every day, but it does not matter how clean I come out of the shower, aproximately some 8 hours later (as the day goes by) this white substance always forms in between my labia.“

„I’m a Lesbian sex worker who goes down on a lot of women. Did you know that labias can often contain smegma? You literally have to open your labia wide open and wash it off.
Even after a woman claims to have showered before, I will sometimes have to scrape it gently off with my finger.“

„This morning, I checked my vulva on the mirror, and had some white/yellowy scab/dirtiness between my labia majora and minora (similar to smegma maybe, I had to spread this specifical fold to see it), It was SO disgusting, I thought I was cleaning myself properly in the shower but I was not!“

Jim Carrey Vomit GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake, SEPRAY, normie_joe and 31 others
I want some pussy cheese all over my dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, Suimaxxer, TsarTsar444 and 12 others
Yet no one talks about it. I didn’t know about that until a few minutes ago jfl.

You only ever hear the slang „dick cheese“ thrown around when in reality women get smegma on their labia and clitoral hood as well.
Both areas which are even harder to clean than the male counter parts. And it seems like they get it at an even higher rate.

But brainwashed Burgerlandcels and Jews gaslight people in believing that men are less clean down their and need to get mutilated for more hygiene. Meanwhile women get even dirtier and since no one talks about it I don’t even wanna know how many women aren’t aware of their smegma and never cleaned that shit.

Women spread this bullshit that the vagina is self cleaning. That’s only half true. Only the inner organ is self cleaning. Not the outer parts I listed above which accumulate smegma. Which means a large amount of women are walking around without their vagina cleaned.

Open at your own risk:

„So, I wash myself every day, but it does not matter how clean I come out of the shower, aproximately some 8 hours later (as the day goes by) this white substance always forms in between my labia.“

„I’m a Lesbian sex worker who goes down on a lot of women. Did you know that labias can often contain smegma? You literally have to open your labia wide open and wash it off.
Even after a woman claims to have showered before, I will sometimes have to scrape it gently off with my finger.“

„This morning, I checked my vulva on the mirror, and had some white/yellowy scab/dirtiness between my labia majora and minora (similar to smegma maybe, I had to spread this specifical fold to see it), It was SO disgusting, I thought I was cleaning myself properly in the shower but I was not!“

Jim Carrey Vomit GIF
Man, that's disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, It'snotover, try2beme and 3 others
Obviously, you don't know about the feta chunks.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
It's not even that disgusting as you are making it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 444, TsarTsar444 and Jamaldickjavontus
Yummy :p

My dick is full of smegma because it's healthy, it's unnatrual to shower it away anyway

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, OGJBSLAYER, Suimaxxer and 7 others
So legit, but this looks good looks like cum and juice, the problem is that the skin color is disgusting, pink vagina with this would be extra hot

3645459_ABBA98DD-6B29-4194-A625-F885462C613D.jpeg

always loved those videos where the penis is full of cum/juice/smegma while doggy/cowgirl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arditi, LampPostPrime, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 42701
I'm straight but vaginas are so fucking repulsive to look at up close, even without this cheesy shit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: stevielake, romanstock, Ranjeet Dipshit and 10 others
I'm straight but vaginas are so fucking repulsive to look at up close, even without this cheesy shit.
vaginas look like a baby‘s face thats been mauled by a pitbull

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Madhate, Ranjeet Dipshit, Arditi and 6 others
sometimes i sprinkle some of my smegma on my morning bread

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, Arditi, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
and then there are "men" that lick womens vaginas

if fruitarian women didn't exist I would have no copes

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
if fruitarian women didn't exist I would have no copes
vegan women are the worst because they often are the ones who don’t believe in cleaning with soap

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit, Arditi, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
vegan women are the worst because they often are the ones who don’t believe in cleaning with soap
fruitarians don't need to
well I don't expect you to know
but the best I've smelled was when I was eating nothing but fruit and I would barely have to wipe at all
comes out just like a smooth peeled banana
Tom And Jerry Banana GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, ReadBooksEveryday and LampPostPrime
U don’t need soap. Not for a penis at least, in my experience. Cold water mogs but I also did wash with cold water mutiple times a day and that actually got rid of the smell that came from a dried out over washed low ph balance penis

I never had smega is that bad?

Yes men with foreskin = stuck in foreskin. Men without foreskin = underwear. Women = smegma goes in underwear. Lol @ men who eat pussy

Open at your own risk:

Jim Carrey Vomit GIF
I know. Vaginas are incredibly gross. This is what men kill themselves for. :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Ranjeet Dipshit, It'snotover and 5 others
looks tasty what are u people on about

• Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Vaginas are disgusting without this even. And then people get pissed when I say eating vaginas are disgusting af

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, LampPostPrime and Joe Rogancel
Doesnt look anywhere near as gross

The single most disgusting thing about fems got to be periods

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit

Open at your own risk:

Jim Carrey Vomit GIF
Bro what the fuck I'm close to ascending, but now I'm considering Grindr game! You bastard this is an unholy thread!

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and germanlooks
Bro what the fuck I'm close to ascending, but now I'm considering Grindr game! You bastard this is an unholy thread!
This thread shall be the destruction of all simping behavior

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Gaygymmaxx
This thread shall be the destruction of all simping behavior
I actually don't even want to fuck as much now blud you're impairing my primal urges

I have to do nofap again to overcome the mental burden of female schmegma

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and germanlooks
dicks are a lot prettier

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Award for the worst thread title goes to

Yeah apparently it's like a discharge or some shit? Like mucus almost (i didn't open the pic dont wanna see that shit)
first time i saw it irl on a bitchs underwear i was like wtf... she spent half an hour trying to convince me every girl gets that shit :feelskek: @mrriceguy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I wanna make bread out of a white jb htb’s yeast and smegma

• Love it
Reactions: normie_joe
over for big cerebral amygdala cel

so it wasnt tissue paper that i saw

If you dont like it, you are a faggot.

I usually cite this when women say they prefer cut because of smegma. Total double standard. Most women are way less hygienic than men as well just because their lazy & think they can get away with it.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and ccwarrior

Open at your own risk:

Jim Carrey Vomit GIF
Makes me feel a tad better about being incel. Clown world.

Open at your own risk:

Jim Carrey Vomit GIF
This is a great cope, when I yearn for a gf, knowing that they're actually disgusting.

If you dont like it, you are a faggot.
I like the way vagina looks (yes, even with the nasty lips); I just don't like the way it smells. This is literally the opposite of how most guys feel.