Disgusting reminder that women produce smegma („dick cheese“) around their vagina

Yeah apparently it's like a discharge or some shit? Like mucus almost (i didn't open the pic dont wanna see that shit)
first time i saw it irl on a bitchs underwear i was like wtf... she spent half an hour trying to convince me every girl gets that shit :feelskek: @mrriceguy
Probs was an ethnic foid, white blonde queens don’t produce this shit and don’t shit/fart/piss as well @inferiorpispot234

I mean a vagina is just an inside out dick and vice versa

Yummy :p

My dick is full of smegma because it's healthy, it's unnatrual to shower it away anyway
31024.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
It shouldnt matter for men, as girls dont like submissive men, and going down licking pussy is seen as submissive behaviour

and then there are "men" that lick womens vaginas
I like the idea of it but...

The taste of a vagina is UNGODLY, holy SHIT

It's like licking an open wound. Tastes like blood

Yet no one talks about it. I didn’t know about that until a few minutes ago jfl.

You only ever hear the slang „dick cheese“ thrown around when in reality women get smegma on their labia and clitoral hood as well.
Both areas which are even harder to clean than the male counter parts. And it seems like they get it at an even higher rate.

But brainwashed Burgerlandcels and Jews gaslight people in believing that men are less clean down their and need to get mutilated for more hygiene. Meanwhile women get even dirtier and since no one talks about it I don’t even wanna know how many women aren’t aware of their smegma and never cleaned that shit.
Could explain why many vaginas smell like shit.

Women spread this bullshit that the vagina is self cleaning. That’s only half true. Only the inner organ is self cleaning. Not the outer parts I listed above which accumulate smegma. Which means a large amount of women are walking around without their vagina cleaned.

Open at your own risk:

Here are a few women of Reddit who talk about it (it’s a disgusting read):

„So, I wash myself every day, but it does not matter how clean I come out of the shower, aproximately some 8 hours later (as the day goes by) this white substance always forms in between my labia.“

„I’m a Lesbian sex worker who goes down on a lot of women. Did you know that labias can often contain smegma? You literally have to open your labia wide open and wash it off.
Even after a woman claims to have showered before, I will sometimes have to scrape it gently off with my finger.“

„This morning, I checked my vulva on the mirror, and had some white/yellowy scab/dirtiness between my labia majora and minora (similar to smegma maybe, I had to spread this specifical fold to see it), It was SO disgusting, I thought I was cleaning myself properly in the shower but I was not!“

Jim Carrey Vomit GIF
Brutal foids need to always be taken to the shower always. I always made the foids take a shower before but this is a good reason for them to do it. They obviously also need to be made aware of this so they clean themselves properly.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Dick cheese is literally just cum. Solution: shower properly and stop jerking off so much. Same goes for women

Dick cheese is literally just cum. Solution: shower properly and stop jerking off so much. Same goes for women
No it’s not. It’s also dead skin cells, sweat etc.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
No it’s not. It’s also dead skin cells, sweat etc.
Yes it is. Don't jerk off for a week and wash your pecker in the shower properly every day (pull your foreskin back all the way) and you'll see there'll be no white gunk. Dick cheese is just a matter of hygiene

Yes it is. Don't jerk off for a week and wash your pecker in the shower properly every day (pull your foreskin back all the way) and you'll see there'll be no white gunk. Dick cheese is just a matter of hygiene
BC7A8A82 0007 45C1 945B 37B63BB9F3F2

Cum might be part of it as well but even if you don’t jerk off you can still get it if your hygiene is bad. And women get it as well without being capable of producing semen which disproves your point anyways

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I'm so glad im circumcised

Yet no one talks about it. I didn’t know about that until a few minutes ago jfl.

You only ever hear the slang „dick cheese“ thrown around when in reality women get smegma on their labia and clitoral hood as well.
Both areas which are even harder to clean than the male counter parts. And it seems like they get it at an even higher rate.

But brainwashed Burgerlandcels and Jews gaslight people in believing that men are less clean down their and need to get mutilated for more hygiene. Meanwhile women get even dirtier and since no one talks about it I don’t even wanna know how many women aren’t aware of their smegma and never cleaned that shit.
Could explain why many vaginas smell like shit.

Women spread this bullshit that the vagina is self cleaning. That’s only half true. Only the inner organ is self cleaning. Not the outer parts I listed above which accumulate smegma. Which means a large amount of women are walking around without their vagina cleaned.

Open at your own risk:

Here are a few women of Reddit who talk about it (it’s a disgusting read):

„So, I wash myself every day, but it does not matter how clean I come out of the shower, aproximately some 8 hours later (as the day goes by) this white substance always forms in between my labia.“

„I’m a Lesbian sex worker who goes down on a lot of women. Did you know that labias can often contain smegma? You literally have to open your labia wide open and wash it off.
Even after a woman claims to have showered before, I will sometimes have to scrape it gently off with my finger.“

„This morning, I checked my vulva on the mirror, and had some white/yellowy scab/dirtiness between my labia majora and minora (similar to smegma maybe, I had to spread this specifical fold to see it), It was SO disgusting, I thought I was cleaning myself properly in the shower but I was not!“

Jim Carrey Vomit GIF

YUM 🥰