DISPROVING THE "ALL ASIANS ARE UGLY" STEREOTYPE ON .ORG

Just show the 0.00000000000000000000000000000001% of Asians theory

• JFL
Reactions: nope
Just show the 0.00000000000000000000000000000001% of Asians theory
IMG 8581
IMG 8582

.org users never go outside and use the several 5'4 skinnyfat recessed bloated SEAmonkeys with glasses and bowlcuts who spend 16 hours a day studying that they see at school as their sole reference point for all East Asians

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, KING REIDYZ, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
I like your spirit. You're a good shitposter, and tbh, not many people post Changs mogging Whites (there should be more).
But in any case, I need you to tell who is the "white mixed with Asian" and to give that Gigachang mogging photo without the text on it
photo isnt mine i found it on tiktok and the hapa is alex schlab (who foids have said i looked like before)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and HeightPilledum
this u? @htnorbust

photo isnt mine i found it on tiktok and the hapa is alex schlab (who foids have said i looked like before)
an asian supremacist like urself im surprised u just found out abt @zhenworkshop
pretty funny posts, too bad they stopped
the whole account was originally made to refute some white girl being racist

an asian supremacist like urself im surprised u just found out abt @zhenworkshop
pretty funny posts, too bad they stopped
the whole account was originally made to refute some white girl being racist
it only has 4.5k followers how do you know about it and elaborate on the white girl being racist

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled
it only has 4.5k followers how do you know about it and elaborate on the white girl being racist
i saw it when she first posted and followed cuz it's pretty rare to see any asian looks related content like that (not korean skincare guasha stuff, like blackpill kinda)

and this is the original video of the racist white girl, all zhenworkshop's vids are like ironic replies

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChanglite
East Asian men can't compete with Southeast Asian men when it comes to ladyboys.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and AspiringChanglite
So much cope

Go watch beijing and Manchuria walk videos

All chinese men look nerdy and ugly as hell

South Chinese actually look less nerdy but still ugly as shit

The only mogger mongoloid are Xinjiang and Turkmenistan/Tajikistan

And surgery maxed Koreans

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and nope
Do you really think a north chinese who wastes his prime years from 16 to 22 first studying 10 hours a day for exam and then grind in uni to turn out a mogger? Lol

• +1
So much cope

Go watch beijing and Manchuria walk videos

All chinese men look nerdy and ugly as hell

South Chinese actually look less nerdy but still ugly as shit

The only mogger mongoloid are Xinjiang and Turkmenistan/Tajikistan

And surgery maxed Koreans
dnrd cumskin cope

• +1
complete cope think about the type of people who left Great Britain to colonize USA/Canada/Australia. They were bottom of the barrel criminals, prostitutes and peasants seeking opportunities in new places because they were at the bottom of the ladder back home.
Depends on when and what wave. In the 1800s it was definitely labourers and lower class south chinese who immigrated and built the railroads, but after that its debatable/depends. A lot of the diaspora in 1900s were rich landowners fleeing communist regime change for example.

If you look at the adult High Schooler/University students studying abroad now, most are from rich families.

Thread is water though, attractive people of all races exist. incels just enjoy being racist

Reminder this is this gook’s subhuman frauded side profile
2BE014E4 C320 48F2 9997 088DC84045CD

Still refuses to post unfrauded side profile and front photo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and nope
By this logic average white guy looks like Thom Strijd and O'pry and average black guy is Tyson Beckford or Broderick Hunter

• +1
Reactions: nope, zura, Shekel and 2 others
Just use Ralph Lauren outliers model as if they were the norm theory.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, thecel and Deleted member 24444
never saw an ugly chink like the dude in the pic nor good looking as those models
the reality is somewhere in between

but on average, other races of men mog chink men, their main problem is height

• +1
Reactions: zura and thecel
You're all missing the point of showing the attractive Changs, they're not supposed to be models/the top 1%, they're just normal everyday guys of the Northern Han Chinese pheno like me. This pheno is the ELITE one within the category of NEAs, every single male of this pheno looks like a "outlier Ralph Lauren model". Keep coping cumskins
Thread is water though, attractive people of all races exist. incels just enjoy being racist
never saw an ugly chink like the dude in the pic nor good looking as those models
the reality is somewhere in between

but on average, other races of men mog chink men, their main problem is height
Just use Ralph Lauren outliers model as if they were the norm theory.
By this logic average white guy looks like Thom Strijd and O'pry and average black guy is Tyson Beckford or Broderick Hunter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, zura, thecel and 3 others
You're all missing the point of showing the attractive Changs, they're not supposed to be models/the top 1%, they're just normal everyday guys of the Northern Han Chinese pheno like me. This pheno is the ELITE one within the category of NEAs, every single male of this pheno looks like a "outlier Ralph Lauren model". Keep coping cumskins
whatever xiaopeng, hope this thread will get you laid one day

Everytime a person on this forum says anything slightly positive about East Asians, someone inevitably comes in and claims that all Asians are 5'4 skinnyfat LTNs with bowl cuts and glasses (because this is the demographic, mainly SEAmonkeys and ethnic minority/lower class, who immigrates and studies in the West that Western forumgoers sees at school and in university, so this is the stereotype that is circlejerked).

I'm here to VISUALLY PROVE the difference.

This is a SEAmonkey (poor countries, likely to immigrate), Japanese, Korean or Chinese ethnic minority low class (socioeconomically at the bottom, likely to immigrate as they're marginalized and ostracized in China) immigrant in the West, who is horrifically looksminned, bloated, skinnyfat, non-NT, studycelled and rotting. This is your mental image of "muh ricecels" and the East Asian equivalent of white incels. (5'3-5'4 on average for SEAmonkeys)

View attachment 2367320

THIS is a Northern Han Chinese high class mogger (6'0"-6'0.5" on average for Northern Han Chinese, even taller for those in Tier 1 cities)

View attachment 2367324View attachment 2367329View attachment 2367330View attachment 2367332View attachment 2367333View attachment 2367335View attachment 2367336View attachment 2367337View attachment 2367338
View attachment 2367340View attachment 2367341

PLEASE STOP USING PHOTOS OF LOOKSMINNED SUBHUMAN SKINNYFAT STUDYCEL SEAMONKEYS (WE ARE NOT EVEN THE SAME SPECIES, HAN CHINA HAS NOTHING IN COMMON WITH SOUTHEAST ASIA APART FROM SHARING THE SAME CONTINENT) TO REPRESENT AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT RACE TO TRY TO DRAG US DOWN BY ASSOCIATION.

IT IS THE SAME LOGICAL FALLACY AS CLAIMING THESE TWO ARE THE SAME SPECIES. (DESPITE BOTH BEING IN THE SAME CONTINENT - EUROPE)
View attachment 2367346
View attachment 2367348
all asians look ugly... except the ones that look white

"muh asians"

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and 5.5psl
all asians look ugly... except the ones that look white

"muh asians"
explain how any of the ones i posted looks white except their clothes (because theyre wearing western clothing)

• +1

You are a delusional ltn , keep coping.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: nope, zura, thecel and 1 other person
lmao alr now you're just delusional.

Go to Shandong go to Hebei go to any of the northern provinces, the people are not all this good looking lmao.

There is no ethnicity or group of people that is 100% attractive anyways, Environmental/economic factors can cause certain groups to be more/less advantaged but there's no super race, it doesnt exist. Stop coping, when was the last time you even went to China?.

• +1
Reactions: nope, zura and aspiringexcel
explain how any of the ones i posted looks white except their clothes (because theyre wearing western clothing)

average asian skintone:

the photoshopped asian models you posted who literally have surgeries to bleach ther skin and look white:

had to do a triple-take to make sure that nigga was not some kinda weird european pheno

just post top 0.1% of asians theory

"guys, look! actually curries arent uglier on average :soy::soy:!!!!"

• +1
Reactions: nope, zura, thecel and 1 other person
average asian skintone:
View attachment 2368186

the photoshopped asian models you posted who literally have surgeries to bleach ther skin and look white:
View attachment 2368192

had to do a triple-take to make sure that nigga was not some kinda weird european pheno

just post top 0.1% of asians theory

"guys, look! actually curries arent uglier on average :soy::soy:!!!!"
View attachment 2368198
View attachment 2368199
View attachment 2368202
Just post a picture of SEAmonkeys theory.

And gooks bleach their skin because its an ancient beauty standard jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AspiringChanglite and thecel
Just post a picture of SEAmonkeys theory.

And gooks bleach their skin because its an ancient beauty standard jfl

my reaction to that information:

SEAmonkey = literally the average asian pheno JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, thecel and Deleted member 24444
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
I would agree that asian women are kinda hot as a white (but I have yellow fever).

The men however do get physically moged by most other races (inferior height, lower testosterone, worse eye area, androgynous faces, skinnier frames, etc). The only real advantage asian men have over whites is that they have slightly higher IQ on average.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: nope, Shekel and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Shekel
cherrypick. Nobody said all asians are ugly. I look at average every day people and most asian men are ricecels. It just is what it is. Short, unattractive, goofy and weird hair texture. Get your emotions out of this

• +1
Reactions: nope and thecel
cherrypick. Nobody said all asians are ugly. I look at average every day people and most asian men are ricecels. It just is what it is. Short, unattractive, goofy and weird hair texture. Get your emotions out of this
RETARD the arguement isnt that theres attractive asians its that theres an entire ethnicity solely composed of attractive, tall, high class asians whose image gets ruined by subhumans loosely associated with them like SEAmonkeys and ethnic minorities WITHIN Han China and other NEAs (US/NATO puppets) like ROK and Japan.

Almost EVERY "attractive tall asian" you see on the streets is of Pure Northern Han Chinese genetic stock.

Please make the distinction between US and them (SEAmonkey, ethnic non-Han minorities, US puppets).

• +1
theres an entire ethnicity solely composed of attractive, tall, high class asians
:lul: :lul: :lul: genuinely delusional :lul::lul::lul:

this is what happens when immigrant inferiority complex gets pushed to its limit and snaps back into a superiority complex

• +1
:lul: :lul: :lul: genuinely delusional :lul::lul::lul:

this is what happens when immigrant inferiority complex gets pushed to its limit and snaps back into a superiority complex
"inferiority complex" ok cumskin u are invisible next to me in the club, no foid is choosing u over me unless theyre a inbred hyper-racist MAGAtard

• +1
"inferiority complex" ok cumskin u are invisible next to me in the club, no foid is choosing u over me unless theyre a inbred hyper-racist MAGAtard
NIGGA IM CHINESE I SPENT THE LAST 2 MONTHS IN SHANGHAI

THE LAST TIME YOU WERE OUTSIDE THE US WAS PROBABLY WHEN YOUR PREGNANT MOM WAS ROWING THE BOAT TO AMERICA

NIGGA IM CHINESE I SPENT THE LAST 2 MONTHS IN SHANGHAI

THE LAST TIME YOU WERE OUTSIDE THE US WAS PROBABLY WHEN YOUR PREGNANT MOM WAS ROWING THE BOAT TO AMERICA
IMG 8575

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Look I'm just not a delusional coper, believing an entire population is attractive is retarded. There are no master races in real life, attraction is probably always normally distributed in societies excepting economic factors.

Caging at your gook nigger ass still saying everyone is invisible like obviously they are to you because your a slit eyed genetically mutated fucking mutt you cannot see anything YOU CANT SEE 1 FOOT IN FRONT OF YOU GOOKY

STILL NO UNFRAUDED SIDE PROFILE OR FRONT PROFILE BTW JFL U CANNOT ESCAPE GOOK

No pictures no pictures

• JFL
Look I'm just not a delusional coper, believing an entire population is attractive is retarded. There are no master races in real life, attraction is probably always normally distributed in societies excepting economic factors.
There literally IS a master race both socioeconomically and physically, in the form of Northern Han Chinese. They were the most civilised, technologically and economically advanced for the last 6000 yeara and were the tallest and strongest historically. Today Han Chinese are the best weightlifters, swimmers, etc and have the most Olympic medals.

• +1
Caging at your gook nigger ass still saying everyone is invisible like obviously they are to you because your a slit eyed genetically mutated fucking mutt you cannot see anything YOU CANT SEE 1 FOOT IN FRONT OF YOU GOOKY

STILL NO UNFRAUDED SIDE PROFILE OR FRONT PROFILE BTW JFL U CANNOT ESCAPE GOOK

No pictures no pictures
dnrd, u are literally invisible next to me in the club, im a high appeal mogging machine

• +1
also i do not have MONOLIDS retard inb4 muh "slit eyed gook" MONOLIDS is a SEAmonkey/non-Han Chinese trait.

• +1
visit china sometime, and you will realize how strangely you are viewing the world right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back