DISPROVING THE "ALL ASIANS ARE UGLY" STEREOTYPE ON .ORG

thats a 1 in 1*10^10 asian while a average white boy moggs 95 percent of asians. not racist just fax

Everytime a person on this forum says anything slightly positive about East Asians, someone inevitably comes in and claims that all Asians are 5'4 skinnyfat LTNs with bowl cuts and glasses (because this is the demographic, mainly SEAmonkeys and ethnic minority/lower class, who immigrates and studies in the West that Western forumgoers sees at school and in university, so this is the stereotype that is circlejerked).

I'm here to VISUALLY PROVE the difference.

This is a SEAmonkey (poor countries, likely to immigrate), Japanese, Korean or Chinese ethnic minority low class (socioeconomically at the bottom, likely to immigrate as they're marginalized and ostracized in China) immigrant in the West, who is horrifically looksminned, bloated, skinnyfat, non-NT, studycelled and rotting. This is your mental image of "muh ricecels" and the East Asian equivalent of white incels. (5'3-5'4 on average for SEAmonkeys)

View attachment 2367320

THIS is a Northern Han Chinese high class mogger (6'0"-6'0.5" on average for Northern Han Chinese, even taller for those in Tier 1 cities)

View attachment 2367324View attachment 2367329View attachment 2367330View attachment 2367332View attachment 2367333View attachment 2367335View attachment 2367336View attachment 2367337View attachment 2367338
View attachment 2367340View attachment 2367341

PLEASE STOP USING PHOTOS OF LOOKSMINNED SUBHUMAN SKINNYFAT STUDYCEL SEAMONKEYS (WE ARE NOT EVEN THE SAME SPECIES, HAN CHINA HAS NOTHING IN COMMON WITH SOUTHEAST ASIA APART FROM SHARING THE SAME CONTINENT) TO REPRESENT AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT RACE TO TRY TO DRAG US DOWN BY ASSOCIATION.

IT IS THE SAME LOGICAL FALLACY AS CLAIMING THESE TWO ARE THE SAME SPECIES. (DESPITE BOTH BEING IN THE SAME CONTINENT - EUROPE)
View attachment 2367346
View attachment 2367348

Mirin iq op you use chads to sterotype all sea monkeys as ugly you low iq roach

Allow me to use this thread to make a question regarding the (Southern) Han Chinese phenotype:

Question: Are Southern Chinese people phenotypically more similar to Southeast Asians (and I mean fully Southeast Asians, not the ones of Chinese origin) or Northern Chinese?

I've seen contradicting answers regarding it.

Some say that, despite the overlap of Southern Chinese and Southeast Asians, the later still resemble more the Northern Chinese, and a group of Southeast Asians are easily distinguisheable from average Southern Chinese.

And others say that Southern Chinese and Northern Chinese look totally diferent, and the later pass better in Southeast Asian than in Northern China.

So... who is right?

Tbqh why do the white whores look so much uglier i see irl
White women look like dogshit when they aren't angle frauding and wearing makeup.
Idk why /pol/cels and browncels try to cope by saying that white women look good "naturally" when they don't.

They look good when they are kids. That's the only way a white female is actually naturally appealing, when she's not even finished puberty 😂

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
There literally IS a master race both socioeconomically and physically, in the form of Northern Han Chinese. They were the most civilised, technologically and economically advanced for the last 6000 yeara
This is a Chinese nationalist narrative that is historically false. There were times that the Chinese were the most powerful civilization in the world, but many times when they were not. China does not have the oldest civilization, as they try to claim. Let's not forget about the Han Chinese being conquered multiple times (Mongolians, Manchus, etc.) and treated as second-class citizens in their own lands by their conquerors.

and were the tallest and strongest historically.
If they were the tallest, that is just because the rest of the world was severely malnourished. I find that highly doubtful, though, because North American plains Indians during the American colonial period were frequently well over 6 feet tall while subsisting on a hunter-gatherer diet.

The strongest people in the world today are mainly Nordic and Slavic, plus a few Georgians and Iranians. Watch any high-level strongman competition (this is a much better measurement of true functional strength than Olympic weightlifting). The best swimmer (best athlete, in fact) is an American white man named Michael Phelps.

Japs are only goodlooking if they carry around a katana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back