Distribution of Looks -Bell Curve

Spergi

Spergi

SergiCabrERmaxxing
Unbenannt

Does this Bell curve accurately describe the distribution of Looks that I made?

MTN is top 50%
HTN is top 16%
Chadlite is top 2%
Chad is top 0.1%
PSL God is top 0.00006% (5th standard diviation)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, BrahminBoss, wishIwasSalludon and 6 others
No
You and most guys are sub 5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blite, zan, arabcelxxx and 12 others
yes

• +1
Reactions: Spergi
From when online dating was new and easier btw
I'd say most men are sub 4 now
YOkD5U4T5fcf097vw8z4PlPI7ytWIksArJuuWrhX5bA 9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rteme, joaotorri, sub5c3l and 3 others
Real htns are less than 16%

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: niqfan625, xeqri, tombradylover and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, VenatorLuparius, niqfan625 and 7 others
Real average guy is LTN.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Spergi
Also, correct me if I'm wrong but I think truecel is worse than subhuman and a lot rarer too.

• +1
Do you expect that i read this?
But nonetheless it makes sense, 5's for foids would mean average of the attractive guys
scroll to the rating graph.

women are rated 5's on average, men 2's, and that's college aged men, past that they're even uglier.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Spergi
Also, correct me if I'm wrong but I think truecel is worse than subhuman and a lot rarer too.
Truecel = you still resemble a human being
Subhuman = you don't

No they’re the same here’s the scale

• +1
If LTN means dead average. Would MTN be enough to slay LTB?

Yeah. A real MTN shouldn't have problems with that if he is NT, at least 5 ft 10 and decently in shape.

• +1
Real average guy is LTN.
Nr. It’s probably MTN but obese and old people lower it down. However obese and old people are literally sub LTN anyways so there’s no way truecels are 2.14%.

Truecels are sub 3 PSL its like 8-12% for the range.

• +1

women are rated 5's on average, men 2's, and that's college aged men, past that they're even uglier.
ah now i see, but aren't both curve shaped? I mean obvouisly the one for the man is just shifted to the left

no, human appearance isn't a bell-curve, most men are 2's and 3's out of 10 and that's in the prime age of their life, the average man in the west is around 40-50 years old and has approximately a smv of zero.

2 -3/10 is way too low. 2/10 is like 1 PSL that’s like Blackops2cel tier maybe even worse. Since b02cel is maybe 1.5 PSL. Actually idk s maybe flat 1 PSL. But regardless that’s more bottom 0.5%

Nr. It’s probably MTN but obese and old people lower it down. However obese and old people are literally sub LTN anyways so there’s no way truecels are 2.14%.

Truecels are sub 3 PSL its like 8-12% for the range.

Im obese with bad negative canthal tilt so that would mean I'm definitely subhuman.

Yeah MTN is what it's supposed to be.

No
You and most guys are sub 5

Doing everything in your surgical power to look like less of a nigga, but doing absolutely nothing to sound like less of one.

Come with more depth. You bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: JoshuaG, rteme and arabcelxxx
No looks are positively skewed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker and Spergi
Doing everything in your surgical power to look like less of a nigga, but doing absolutely nothing to sound like less of one.

Come with more depth. You bitch.
He was better looking than you even with that nose TBH. Stop coping on this forum and insulting everybody who looks better than u JFL.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin
ah now i see, but aren't both curve shaped? I mean obvouisly the one for the man is just shifted to the left
because men overrate women, both are subhuman on average.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, JoshuaG, LooksThinker and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Spergi and Blackgymmax
2 -3/10 is way too low. 2/10 is like 1 PSL that’s like Blackops2cel tier maybe even worse. Since b02cel is maybe 1.5 PSL. Actually idk s maybe flat 1 PSL. But regardless that’s more bottom 0.5%
It's really not too low since that would perfectly line up with OLD lol

He was better looking than you even with that nose TBH. Stop coping on this forum and insulting everybody who looks better than u JFL.

Nobody thinks he's better looking than me even now. Only psl autists.

He's running around acting like he's the dogs bollocks but he is still yet to get any pussy outside of texts from fat black chicks in discord servers. Don't tell me to pipe down if you won't tell him to. It's a free forum to express how one feels. He wants to talk shit and bully the young Zoomers around here, I'll put his nigga ass in his place.

Anything else twat?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea

This is all plucked from thin air bullshit.

Women view men as either of the following:

'Wow he's gorgeous'
'Wow he's hot'
'He's kinda cute'
'He's ok I suppose'
'Ew'
'NO WAY YUCK GET AWAY FROM ME CREEP'

How you put these into figures I don't know.

@Orc that is even more over ngl because then 8's become 5's in the eyes of women if the average guy is seen as a 3 over

I think it's about time you PM me your face. You know me by now Reptiles./

I wonder how much of it is caused by the actual objective variation in attraction that could be measured with ratios etc or if it's influenced by 'women are wonderful effect' and people overrating women and seeing men as bad. They say men have more variation in terms of intelligence for instance than women do, maybe that applies to attraction too but idk I would say I see many ugly women as well

My guess is that approximately 5-10% of men evoke sexual desires in women purely based on their appearance. Around 30-40% of men are considered acceptable. The remaining men may need to work on other aspects beyond appearance to attract women

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
This is all plucked from thin air bullshit.

Women view men as either of the following:

'Wow he's gorgeous'
'Wow he's hot'
'He's kinda cute'
'He's ok I suppose'
'Ew'
'NO WAY YUCK GET AWAY FROM ME CREEP'

How you put these into figures I don't know.
too elaborate, women don't have complex thoughts like this, the real way they view it is either you're attractive or you do not exist.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin and Blackgymmax
too elaborate, women don't have complex thoughts like this, the real way they view it is either you're attractive or you do not exist.

So they don't have complex elaborate thoughts like this, but they do have a metric of he's a 2, he's a 3, he's a4?

Come on man. You're literally illustrating that they do with your projection of the average guy's rating.

I don't agree with this do not exist area. There are guys that look more than welcome to try for the friend zone. I've seen it with my very own eyes.

It's really not too low since that would perfectly line up with OLD lol
Idk man I mean u rarely give anybody in the ratings below LTN despite everyone saying ur a harsh rater. I’d say a good third of this forum is below LTN (3 PSL )

So they don't have complex elaborate thoughts like this, but they do have a metric of he's a 2, he's a 3, he's a4?

Come on man. You're literally illustrating that they do with your projection of the average guy's rating.
they don't have that either, studies are conducted by asking people to do something, that doesn't mean they'd ever do it in any realistic scenario, women aren't actually rating men on a scale in their heads, it's just the outcome when you ask them to.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and MakinItHappen
they don't have that either, studies are conducted by asking people to do something, that doesn't mean they'd ever do it in any realistic scenario, women aren't actually rating men on a scale in their heads, it's just the outcome when you ask them to.

Fair enough.

I don't agree with this does not exist area though. I think this is a consensus that litters around the black pill sphere to sound based.

There are high-trust acceptable looking guys that look more than welcome to try for the friend zone. I've seen it with my very own eyes many times over the years. If they are social well-spoken guys they are going to attract female friend attention

Idk man I mean u rarely give anybody in the ratings below LTN despite everyone saying ur a harsh rater. I’d say a good third of this forum is below LTN (3 PSL )
My rates are soft how women rate

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and ElTruecel
There are high-trust acceptable looking guys that look more than welcome to try for the friend zone. I've seen it with my very own eyes.
the friend-zone is for people you have practical use for, if they seize being useful they stop existing and they're not going to be sad over disposing of them long-term.

Bruh HTN is rarer then top 16 percent when will u stupid niggas understand this so annoying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, LooksThinker and ElTruecel
the friend-zone is for people you have practical use for, if they seize being useful they stop existing and they're not going to be sad over disposing of them long-term.

If you don't think looks play a major part into who a girl will accept into the friend-zone then you aren't clued-in.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, LooksThinker, Spergi and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Spergi and tombradylover
True, there might exist a category where you are "kinda cute", if you have non NT you might have a chance.
Lower than that you do not even exist.

5 PSL HTN is probably top 5% because of obese & old people
No lol it's normal healthy average young males usually. That's what no one wants to believe
Htn would be like 0.001% adding those people

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, LooksThinker and tombradylover