Distribution of Looks -Bell Curve

Bruh HTN is rarer then top 16 percent when will u stupid niggas understand this so annoying

You're all doing what Ganstar does on YouTube and that's conflate facial attractiveness with sexual market value relative to the dating market place, which has now been globalised.

If what the point of discussion is, is SMV, then state so. Claiming HTN is rare, lol. HTN is essentially your every day good looking male.

No lol it's normal healthy average young males usually. That's what no one wants to believe
Water but when I do ratings I take into account every person. Obviously if we meant competition and certain areas it would be higher.
Htn would be like 0.001% adding those people
I include all. I’m also accounting both women & men for this.
This is much much better. Even here at UT Austin HTN facially is war rater then 15-20 percent
Bruh did u just reveal ur university on this forum JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Spergi and tombradylover
Water but when I do ratings I take into account every person. Obviously if we meant competition and certain areas it would be higher.

I include all. I’m also accounting both women & men for this.

Bruh did u just reveal ur university on this forum JFL
Yea it’s not exactly a secret brother. If someone wants to come find me I’ll give them a high five and a pat on the back and go bar/club hopping with them. Not that deep to me

You're all doing what Ganstar does on YouTube and that's conflate facial attractiveness with sexual market value relative to the dating market place, which has now been globalised.

If what the point of discussion is, is SMV, then state so. Claiming HTN is rare, lol. HTN is essentially your every day good looking male.
PSL HTN is way rarer then 15-20 percent imo htn smv is easier to achieve due to height and gymmaxxing. Every day good looking guy lmao how many good looking guys to you see every day if ur being honest with yourself?

• +1
Reactions: Spergi and ElTruecel
From when online dating was new and easier btw
I'd say most men are sub 4 now
View attachment 2824945

Damn, so apprently nature discriminates between men and women, silly nature really. That, or women are just entitled whores who get away with having high standards when they shouldn't.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Spergi
View attachment 2824903

Does this Bell curve accurately describe the distribution of Looks that I made?

MTN is top 50%
HTN is top 16%
Chadlite is top 2%
Chad is top 0.1%
PSL God is top 0.00006% (5th standard diviation)
Not accurate at all

• +1
Reactions: Spergi
Yea it’s not exactly a secret brother. If someone wants to come find me I’ll give them a high five and a pat on the back and go bar/club hopping with them. Not that deep to me

PSL HTN is way rarer then 15-20 percent imo htn smv is easier to achieve due to height and gymmaxxing. Every day good looking guy lmao how many good looking guys to you see every day if ur being honest with yourself?
Im psl truecel 😨😕😣

• So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover and Spergi
too elaborate, women don't have complex thoughts like this, the real way they view it is either you're attractive or you do not exist.

They have feelings like this.

Just had a rethink of what you've denied.

Why do women call guys creeps? Answer: He's subhuman

Why do women smile at certain guys? Answer: He's cute

Why do women play with their hair until it's completely and entirely in a mess? Answer: He's sexy

Why do women make facial expressions of disgust? Answer: He's ugly

These are feelings. You talk about them not having complex thought. They have complex feelings. Or you could say straightforward feelings. But they are feelings and these are the indicators.

Damn, so apprently nature discriminates between men and women, silly nature really. That, or women are just entitled whores who get away with having high standards when they shouldn't.
It's nature
That's the default sexual selection