DIY Mouth Widening Tool (Cheap&Easy)

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
Ok, first of all;
i once tried mouth widening and it definitely worked. I got 1cm extra width in 3 months.
However that gave me wrinkles on the cheek and nasolabial fold.

So I wanted to try again last month and this time i've used shit tons of Cerave moustirizer with it and this time i bite the stick since it's really soft and bendy and guess what?
It didn't create any wrinkles this time.

• So, this is what i've used daily for 2 hours straight. basically cut it in 3 pieces and stick it together like this.
Eb6c028b 61b8 48e1 b376 7ca7096bdce7

• Since you can bite this silicone, it's kinda soft and bendy, it's much easier to use then a hard surfaced 3d printing.
Easy to manipulate

• The picture below showing 10.2cm tool in my mouth lol.
Giant mouth hapenninggg 1

• This is what i bought from local store for 0.25cents basically :
Hot glue sticks

• This cream i'm applying around my cheek and nasolabial fold.
61S7BrCBj7L SL1000

TL;DR
Just buy a hot glue stick (a silicone stick) and burn its endpoints for 2 seconds and then glue it together like in the picture.

My IMW is 44~45 so my palate is not narrow. Widening narrow mouth with a quite narrow palate might not be the best solution, i'm not sure.

PS :I will be uptaded if is get again folds&wrinkles or not in 2 months with new sizes.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Debetro, Mezo103 and 10 others
u can put a 10.2cm girthed cock in ur mouth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: circustoairmissile, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 20064 and 7 others
so applying the cream can prevent wrinkles? doesnt sound like it should work imo

Giant mouth hapenninggg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension, aspiringexcel, Mezo103 and 16 others
so applying the cream can prevent wrinkles? doesnt sound like it should work imo
well, the first time i tried, it gave me wrinkles immediately. i quit using and after like 3 months the wrinkles disappeared.
now i'm getting no wrinkles or folds at all.

but as i said, i will be updated again.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
You will get more wrinkles. Mouth widening always causes wrinkles and folds this is trivial looksmax knowledge and the reason nobody does that

• +1
Reactions: KhakiPeach67 and Deleted member 7806
You will get more wrinkles. Mouth widening always causes wrinkles and folds this is trivial looksmax knowledge and the reason nobody does that
well, we'll see. if i see it again, i will stop it like i did before.

No it does not cause wrinkles or folds..
There are plenty of people doing it
Go ahead and name one user that has pic proof that it causes that

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 4416 and 5'8manlet
Your mouth width is 100% determined by your maxilla
If you have a narrow mouth get MSE

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
my IMW is 44~45. my palate is not narrow at all but my alar base 4.2cm while my mouth is 5.2cm.

getting a rhino/alar base reduction would be ridiculous at my situation since my nose is fine.

so i'll get a wider mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and dadfa
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064 and Deleted member 15827
I have a good maxilla and narrow mouth same as my father. My palate is decent and I think palate correlates with maxilla

After you got that 1cm after 3 months and then you stopped using it did the width stay the same or go back to what it used to be?

I have a good maxilla and narrow mouth same as my father. My palate is decent and I think palate correlates with maxilla
Whats your IMW

After you got that 1cm after 3 months and then you stopped using it did the width stay the same or go back to what it used to be?
i guess 1mm extra stayed as permanent. 53mm what i sized after months later stopping it.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
i been inconsistent and my mouth is stil wide

Yo, any update on this bro? Looking to expand my mouth as well.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate and randomvanish
yo op tell us:

did it increase your mouth width more?
or
dit it not change anything and only gave you wrinkles and nasolabial folds?

There's a positive correlation between masseter thickness and buccal corridor width. Apparently they don't know the reason, but I'm pretty sure it's just because the lip commissure has gotten wider when smiling. So as usual, chew more

• +1
Reactions: KhakiPeach67
There's a positive correlation between masseter thickness and buccal corridor width. Apparently they don't know the reason, but I'm pretty sure it's just because the lip commissure has gotten wider when smiling. So as usual, chew more
Great advice thank you

can i put this in my eyes