DMK Enzyme Therapy: A Revolutionary New Skinmax (Ugly Skin To Model-Tier Skin With A Few Sessions)

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
I found this a month ago while spewing my infovomit thread.

DMK enzyme therapy is a natural and holistic approach to skin health. It can help with ALL SKIN PROBLEMS

• Hydration
  • Elasticity and firmness
  • Fine lines
  • Scarring
  • Skin tone unevenness
  • Relaxation
  • Circulation and lymphatic drainage
  • Cellulite
  • Fluid retention and bloating

Price range is about $500 - $1000
Google says it averages about $169 per session.
The more sessions, the better results.

Results from the internet

Attachments

• 1702752931105.png
    1702752931105.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hattrick, Lux, dannydipss and 3 others
The only DMK Im injecting in my veins

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, 5'7 zoomer, coispet and 1 other person
Thanks for posting this because I've gotta call out the skin care industry for repackaging already available natural ingredients and upselling them 100x.

The ingredients in this therapy are basically COLLAGEN (glutamine, proline, lysine, glycine) and a couple DIGESTIVE ENZYMES (amylase, lipase).

You can get collagen plentifully by eating Jello for a few bucks. Amylase and lipase are produced naturally by the body.

Don't give me this shit like "OH THEY PUT IN A MASK THO". Doesn't justify it being 100x the price.

• +1
Reactions: 147, Deleted member 49130, Fgsfds and 1 other person
Just eat raw meat retards

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, enchanted_elixir and thereallegend
Thanks for posting this because I've gotta call out the skin care industry for repackaging already available natural ingredients and upselling them 100x.

The ingredients in this therapy are basically COLLAGEN (glutamine, proline, lysine, glycine) and a couple DIGESTIVE ENZYMES (amylase, lipase).

You can get collagen plentifully by eating Jello for a few bucks. Amylase and lipase are produced naturally by the body.

Don't give me this shit like "OH THEY PUT IN A MASK THO". Doesn't justify it being 100x the price.
That really means one might be able to make this at home lol.
Just blend collagen and pineapples (or use bromelain) and some digestive enzyme powder in a blender and store the mixture AND APPLY IT TO THE FACE?!!!!

Might be a great looksmax to be honest

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Just blend collagen and pineapples (or use bromelain) and some digestive enzyme powder in a blender and store the mixture?!!!!

What I do is eat a bottle of collagen a day and I'll eat pineapples or drink pineapple juice pretty frequently

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
What I do is eat a bottle of collagen a day and I'll eat pineapples or drink pineapple juice pretty frequently
I forgot to say that the mixture should probably be applied on the face.

• +1
Or a more pure form of collagen would probably be by boiling meat cartilage and using that with the digestive enzymes and/or bromelain for collagen.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Can you restore my ability to react btw
The moderator that took those privileges are the only ones capable of restoring it, unless they're an administrator: @Administrator @Alexanderr @Master.

Thats kinda funny not gonna lie jfll
That's the whole point lol.
Glad it made you laugh.
I just invented it and I'll taunt people with it now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
another treatment no one here will get

• JFL
Just blend collagen and pineapples (or use bromelain) and some digestive enzyme powder in a blender and store the mixture AND APPLY IT TO THE FACE?!!!!

are you recommending us to try this?

No, it's just a hypothesis.
making it costs like $5 to $50
just bought some good collagen peptides and already have digestive enzymes at home. going to try in a week or two. any recommendation on how much collagen/enzymes/liquid base to use? maybe using kaolin clay as thick base with the collagen added in? going to do some research on this.

I found this a month ago while spewing my infovomit thread.

DMK enzyme therapy is a natural and holistic approach to skin health. It can help with ALL SKIN PROBLEMS

• Hydration
  • Elasticity and firmness
  • Fine lines
  • Scarring
  • Skin tone unevenness
  • Relaxation
  • Circulation and lymphatic drainage
  • Cellulite
  • Fluid retention and bloating
View attachment 2611431

Price range is about $500 - $1000
Google says it averages about $169 per session.
The more sessions, the better results.

Results from the internet

View attachment 2611425View attachment 2611427View attachment 2611428
Good nice results, how do the treatmen work?

Good nice results, how do the treatmen work?
They put this enzyme cream on your face and it basically super-exfoliates it and regenerates it.

Just put pineapple pulp on your face, same effect. Don't keep it for too long it'll eat your flesh.

I do the same to tenderize my meat. It'll disintegrate if you leave it in for 2 days.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back