Do any of you Americans actually ever meet Indians?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I know they're everywhere but in the West they're a lot more civilised, and education / career mog pretty much every other race except gooks.

They are high inhib and even if they worship whites they become incredibly characterless and won't ever speak to never mind look at a white women. Completely different to the pajeets in India. Many of them are conscious of their own SMV and don't even bother with whites.

Experiences of Indians is in stark difference to most pakis who are on the opposite end of the spectrum. Poor, uneducated and low inhib. Bengalis are somewhere in the middle I believe, but I would say just as high inhib as Indians.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
career mog pretty much every other race except gooks.
>Go to school for 22 years
> Just for average wage

Where as average nigga
>DROP OUT AT 14
>Smoke weed
>Slay Snowbunnies
>Be respected

BBC career mogs
pineapple express smoking GIF

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and SecularIslamist
I know they're everywhere but in the West they're a lot more civilised, and education / career mog pretty much every other race except gooks.

They are high inhib and even if they worship whites they become incredibly characterless and won't ever speak to never mind look at a white women. Completely different to the pajeets in India. Many of them are conscious of their own SMV and don't even bother with whites.

Experiences of Indians is in stark difference to most pakis who are on the opposite end of the spectrum. Poor, uneducated and low inhib. Bengalis are somewhere in the middle I believe, but I would say just as high inhib as Indians.
Ranking is correct.

Banking is dominated by high education indians, both competent and incompetent ones.

Halo is so beneficial now an incompetent indian can get hired easier than an incompetent white in many fields

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
>Go to school for 22 years
> Just for average wage

Where as average nigga
>DROP OUT AT 14
>Smoke weed
>Slay Snowbunnies
>Be respected

BBC career mogs
pineapple express smoking GIF
Sad but absolutely true