Do guys really take girls to restaurants on the first date?

Ken

Ken

Equinox
I always see post on social media about girls complaining that guys took them to applebees, cheesecake factory, or red lobster.

I would never take a girl to a place that expensive on the first date. Do cucks out here really spend that much on a first date? For first dates the most I would spend on a girl is $10. How much do you guys spend on first dates?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gonthar, TUSSELEIF, Blackgymmax and 4 others
I don’t go on dates but what’s wrong with ice cream date on that list?

What do these bitches expect? Fucking cunts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, TUSSELEIF, Trilogy and 3 others
Cucks do and htb + or delusional females below htb expect it sometimes

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Ken
I’m a trust fund kid and travel abroad so usually I have no choice but to go out on a dinner date first or else I’d look stupid

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I always see post on social media about girls complaining that guys took them to applebees, cheesecake factory, or red lobster.

I would never take a girl to a place that expensive on the first date. Do cucks out here really spend that much on a first date? For first dates the most I would spend on a girl is $10. How much do you guys spend on first dates?

View attachment 2529337
I’ve had girls actually want to do half of these things on this list , if she likes you she wouldn’t mind .

Stay away from women who make these lists

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and Deleted member 28896
Restowhat?..

MAT_261388_PCE_LT
26674.jpg
Vynas_Lavel_Blanc_baltas_0.75l_10.5i-625x625_0.jpg
966787-957136-1287x836.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax, chosen-one and Deleted member 28896
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax and chosen-one
no just go for a walk then say i'll make u dinner

hypothetically, in my head.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
No never jfl that's for betabux

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling

View attachment 2529337
Sadly these are the games that normies have to play to even get a lick of pussy from foids, it’s all just betabuxx

Chads and Chadlites can usually just go to the foids place and then pump and dump her that same night or if they do go on the date they’re basically guaranteed pussy that same night

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken and forevergymcelling
no just go for a walk then say i'll make u dinner

hypothetically, in my head.
Mirin NT planning skills. The tiny likelihood of me getting a date is 2 small for me to even consider what we would do

Those are normies that they are complaining about.

Chad does none of that shit. Chad texts a little bit, goes out for a walk/icecream, then invities her home and fucks her brain out.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JawMogger, TUSSELEIF, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
Hahahahahahhahahahah
No

• +1
Reactions: Ken
cheap one or have them pay 50%

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and autistic_tendencies