Do I have almond eyes? And can I do anything to hide the UEE at the end of my eyes? Also give tips for eyebrows, i have no idea why one is so thin

D

Deleted member 52404

Silver
IMG 20231127 111448

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and IndraBC
yes but shitty undereye support even squinting so its over and you look ethnic even with that filter on
Umm can I do anything about it? Or is it Genetic?

Yea I am from pakistan

yes but shitty undereye support even squinting so its over and you look ethnic even with that filter on

Lol this guy has turned into a typical incel shit-poster.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 52404 and 2 others
just fraud the under eyes as aegyo sal and u good

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
stop squinting and have the camera straight not up and at an angle, then people can give you better feedback

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52404
Just trim the other eyebrow and viola

• +1
stop squinting and have the camera straight not up and at an angle, then people can give you better feedback
I just need to post on dating app and Instagram so I think slightly squinting is ok

Can’t fraud good lower eye shape. The curvature of your lower eyelid looks like mine, not as bad but it’s very obvious that your maxilla/zygos don’t support your eyes sufficiently. You wouldn’t need to have a good lower eye area to have hunter eyes along with the lack of UEE. Perhaps a lefort 2 or lefort 3 to fix it, probably won’t happen tho

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 52404
Thanks 👍 I will look into it, i thought derma roller only for hairline

No problem. Derma roller for anyplace on the body with hair.

• +1
Can’t fraud good lower eye shape. The curvature of your lower eyelid looks like mine, not as bad but it’s very obvious that your maxilla/zygos don’t support your eyes sufficiently. You wouldn’t need to have a good lower eye area to have hunter eyes along with the lack of UEE. Perhaps a lefort 2 or lefort 3 to fix it, probably won’t happen tho
🫤 Ok thanks, i understand. I thought it was curve because of my eyebags

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
🫤 Ok thanks, i understand. I thought it was curve because of my eyebags
The eye bags are there because the maxilla/zygos don’t support the lower eyelid enough, I have the same problem, mine is just a lot worse

• +1
I can already feel the shitskin even tho there is filter in it. Do anything to improoove your under eye that will be my only advice

I can already feel the shitskin even tho there is filter in it. Do anything to improoove your under eye that will be my only advice
Why do people here hate brown skin??

The eye bags are there because the maxilla/zygos don’t support the lower eyelid enough, I have the same problem, mine is just a lot worse
so does this also mean maxilla and zygos are underdeveloped ?

Why do people here hate brown skin??
It's not us that hate its because womens that hate bro. We judge looks by how women would react to it.

• +1
It's not us that hate its because womens that hate bro. We judge looks by how women would react to it.
Maybe for white women, but where I am from girls don't hate unless u are too dark shade of brown

top frauder in mumbai

Angling from the top + squinting + you're indian.

• +1
Reactions: Frexa
even through a black and white filter i can see the ethnic

Umm can I do anything about it? Or is it Genetic?

Yea I am from pakistan
stop with the hunter eye bullshit dude, it does not look good if i was a girl i would be repulsed

• +1
stop with the hunter eye bullshit dude, it does not look good if i was a girl i would be repulsed, hunter eyes and frowning are male gaze

• +1
stop with the hunter eye bullshit dude, it does not look good if i was a girl i would be repulsed
Idk about that bro I once sent a girl a semi squint picture of my eyes she really liked it so I thought most girls do