Do I look chadlite here or too soon?

Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
I know mouth looks fucked. But it's Cu. I making an expression. Let's say on first look what was ur impression? CL or htn

Attachments

• IMG_20240327_215202.jpg
    IMG_20240327_215202.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, Clark69, ItsOver999 and 3 others
El

• Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver999
HTN ur mouth looks rly narrow

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23
ltn as always brother, you have not changed one bit since yesterday stop asking for ratings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gigasubhuman, Clark69, Kazey and 8 others
I know mouth looks fucked. But it's Cu. I making an expression. Let's say on first look what was ur impression? CL or htn
Latino o pry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: its_over, Bzz and antony 726
Can we crowdfund a hitman to whack this pear-shaped potato-nosed ogre in whatever shithole country he lives in. Tired of seeing subhumans on my feed.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, Clark69, day5 and 7 others
ugly/10

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Gigasubhuman, Zeta, kiyopon and 1 other person
have you ever considered losing weight and hopping on sarms?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
U gotta stylemaxx brotha, u look too much like an immigrant who just arrived

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta and Bzz
You still look the same brother

• So Sad
Reactions: Bzz
I deadass used to lurk from late 2023 till now until i created an account and you're still posting

You're literally a HTN with contacts idk why you keep on posting you're just feeding the trolls

• +1
Reactions: SteveLorde
How many ratings does this loser post? His nose is fucked, and he looks and acts like an autist.

Ltn

You just look like them, like the hat for example. People used to wear them in 2016 and third world immigrants that migrate/ flee usually aren't up to date when it comes to brand and looks of clothes etc. And your big ass jacket.
Some general things you can think of, u may know some of them just writing.
- Look into proportions, Google or I can explain another time. I saw a pic of you where you lit looked like a 5'5 pineapple mostly because of the proportions.
- Layering
- Jeans should go over the shoes all around, stop wearing sweatpants if u ain't chilling at home or going to the store or sum shit.
- Try going for the 3 color rule, which means only wear 3 colors max when matching. more could work but 3 is a good limit to hold within. - Best thing to have basic looking clothes with no weird brands or designs, they make the best outfits as they will never get outdated and it just looks fcking fresh. Some design or brands just never gets outdated but It's kinda rare. Also It's easy making micro changes to your outfits if you have something going out of trend.
- Size.
- Colors.
Size and proportions matters the most imo
These are just some basics you can keep in mind, It's really easy making fresh fits that will almost never get outdated/ not trending anymore.
I can go really in depth in with pics and shit but it takes too long, just take these things in so you don't look 5'5 anymore. Idk might make a basic lil thread but most people already have average outfits, some people here are just completely clueless though.
Also throw all your beanies in the trash seriously

• +1
Why sarms?
just losing weight will make you look fucking horrible, skinny neck skinny arms thats a recipe for level 2 body dismoprhia right there bud

• So Sad
just losing weight will make you look fucking horrible, skinny neck skinny arms thats a recipe for level 2 body dismoprhia right there bud
But I am jacked already

• Ugh..
This is my latest physique pic. I don't use shit steroids.

Attachments

• IMG_20240327_235146.jpg
    IMG_20240327_235146.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Did u buy new contacts nigga

Fix your Gonion and mouth and you'll be legit Chadlite

Holy faurk pure chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Bzz
Lose weight and then it will be fine.

No

You autistic pear-shaped skull basement dweller, sincerely shut the fuck up. Validation seeking, fucked nose, non-existent mouthed "I'm HTN coper.
Get the fuck off this app and stop asking for ratings you MTN

retarded head shape go crawl into a vietnamese terror tunnel and don’t come out ever again nigga

God ffs how are u not in a fucking asylum yet, so you could keep compagny to badg.