Do I need Bimax? (Pics)

Physiocrat33

Physiocrat33

Iron

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
"do i need bimax?"

shows CT scan of who could be, arguably, robert fucking pattinson.

no, you fucking dolt. you dont need bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Tallman, Physiocrat33 and christian2710
nigga, you retard obv u don’t stop bragging fucking faggot kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and Physiocrat33
"do i need bimax?"

shows CT scan of who could be, arguably, robert fucking pattinson.

no, you fucking dolt. you dont need bimax.
What do you mean? I have no jawline irl. Doesnt my chin look recessed? Doesnt my face look overall pretty flat? I have multiple consultations scheduled to discuss bimax.

nigga, you retard obv u don’t stop bragging fucking faggot kys
How so you figure? I feel like my forward growth is bad and my chin is recessed. I'll be speaking with Ramieri in a few days.

• +1
Maybe I just have a low hyoid and shit submental region idk

• +1
What i gotta do to get some engagement and advice on this post damn, sheeit

I don't know, Coceancig uses a line that goes through the end of the nasal bone, perpendicular to the floor, and aligns the incisors and the pogonion, you kinda have the same recession as i do.
4 3 1

I'm yet to see a case of his that's uberdogmaxxed like some patients of that german surgeon.

I don't know, Coceancig uses a line that goes through the end of the nasal bone, perpendicular to the floor, and aligns the incisors and the pogonion, you kinda have the same recession as i do. View attachment 2416952

I'm yet to see a case of his that's uberdogmaxxed like some patients of that german surgeon.
Yea we both have the upper and lower jaws behind the end of the nasal bone. I dont trust Coceancig, just a gut feeling, he seems like a narcy fag and hes super expensive.

Yea we both have the upper and lower jaws behind the end of the nasal bone. I dont trust Coceancig, just a gut feeling, he seems like a narcy fag and hes super expensive.

I don't know, i haven't seen a bad case of his, although lots of peoples said his line was way too much. But yea, he's omega expensive if you ain't aussie.

its hard to make any conclusions from just seeing ct thats why i cant respond