Do meds get taxed in the dating market?

Title

• Total voters
murdah

murdah

E-girl Pilled
IMG 7886 IMG 7887 IMG 7880 Would mediterraneans get taxed in the dating market? They don’t have that exotic factor of blue eyes and blonde hair that ethnic women like. A big factor of being white is that you get selfhating ethnics easily

• JFL
Reactions: mrdouchebag
@Michael Myers @Deprived @Sprinkles

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
They get exotic halo for the women that matter aka nordics and eastern europeans

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, ggg.tv🤫, mirrormogger and 1 other person
no, ngl it seems like tall dark and handsome refers to meds a good 90% of the time.

but tbh I also believe race tax in dating market is so minor. I see so many ethnics with cute girls all the time. What am I doing wrong?

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, Richard Cheese, mrdouchebag and 2 others
blonde hair is dyed in adults 99% of time

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE, Richard Cheese, nathan and 3 others
no, ngl it seems like tall dark and handsome refers to meds a good 90% of the time.

but tbh I also believe race tax in dating market is so minor. I see so many ethnics with cute girls all the time. What am I doing wrong?
Are you white?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, St.TikTokcel and mirrormogger
yea thats why I consider blonde hair and blue eyes exotic
right but any med can dye their hair and pass of as a non blue eyed nord

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
is this question serious

right but any med can dye their hair and pass of as a non blue eyed nord
Nope. Colouring is more than that. It's every easy to tell apart. It looks unnatural.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Costcosuperstore and murdah

Its just gl men of races dont get taxed much, curries are known as smelly and nerdy but would a gl curry with wide frame be seen as a nerd? Definetly not, BBC's will likely have a sterotype always of BBC and masculaintiy :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Costcosuperstore, Deprived and 1 other person
Its just gl men of races dont get taxed much, curries are known as smelly and nerdy but would a gl curry with wide frame be seen as a nerd? Definetly not, BBC's will likely have a sterotype always of BBC and masculaintiy :lul:
true, chads are their own race but theres still a hierarchy to them

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I see ethnics always wanting tall BLONDE white guys

Only 2% of low PSL foidlings think like that and besides, these blondecels are unattainable for most foids but after seeing JBW working in action I'm starting doubt the credibility of this statement @BrendioEEE
1DDE8D8B 18FF 4B13 A1D0 1AF4DC0D34CF
786B7C06 5334 43C0 824D 57C7AAFD8DA7

Stepanov 1

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Richard Cheese, BrendioEEE and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
Meds get taxxed because they're Aryan Pale Whites, and only whites can be incel. With that being said, Meds also have the highest appeal among whites, Italy, Spain, and Portugal are the top 3 nations for sex tourism among Nordic/Germanic/Anglo Females who don't submit to somali cock in their own nations, mostly Nordic and Germanic, since anglos are very busy sucking brown cock daily.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, St.TikTokcel and murdah
  • +1
Meds get taxxed because they're Aryan Pale Whites, and only whites can be incel. With that being said, Meds also have the highest appeal among whites, Italy, Spain, and Portugal are the top 3 nations for sex tourism among Nordic/Germanic/Anglo Females who don't submit to somali cock in their own nations, mostly Nordic and Germanic, since anglos are very busy sucking brown cock daily.
What kind of guys are popular in slavic countries

what meds are you talking about? Italians, Spaniards, etc not really no but the africans and arabs yes.
Italians, portugeuse, spaniards, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb
What kind of guys are popular in slavic countries
Slav girls are either super duper loyal to their own men even if they look like absolute gorilla neanderthals or extremely disloyal and will smoke the cock of anyone other than their own men.

This can be seen with Ukrainian women have the highest birthrates in all of Europe...with anyone but Ukrainian men, JFL

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and murdah
Slav girls are either super duper loyal to their own men even if they look like absolute gorilla neanderthals or extremely disloyal and will smoke the cock of anyone other than their own men.

This can be seen with Ukrainian women have the highest birthrates in all of Europe...with anyone but Ukrainian men, JFL
I hope I can slay slavic stacies as a med chad.

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
I'm a med with lighter skin, and I don't feel like I have an ethnic tax on me.

Our only problem is our height, there are few really tall meds

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and murdah
Med(tall, dark and handsome) with blue eyes is the ultimate combo for slaying.
This is the type of guy Aryan Stacies(the most desirable of Stacies) want.

• Hmm...
A med with blue eyes would look weird, also that is north atlantid pheno.

You just make stuff up on the stop you curry

• JFL
Reactions: mrdouchebag
You just make stuff up on the stop you curry
Stop coping nigga.
I don't make any stuff up. Just look at romance novel covers. How many blonde guys you see? Not many.

• Woah
Most meds look curry. They try to cope by "muh colouring" when in reality not.

In fact, they are actually a austroloid+caucasoid branch

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and HTN_Mentalcel
Most meds look curry. They try to cope by "muh colouring" when in reality not.

In fact, they are actually a austroloid+caucasoid branch
Meds are just Dravidians in denial:ogre:

• JFL
Meds are just Dravidians in denial:ogre:
"I am much disposed to think that the Melanochroi are the result of an intermixture between the Xanthochroi and the Australoids. It is to the Xanthochroi and Melanochroi, taken together, that the absurd denomination of "Caucasian" is usually applied." Thomas Huxley

They quite literally have old Austroloid DNA, no wonder many of these subhumans look curry.

• JFL
"I am much disposed to think that the Melanochroi are the result of an intermixture between the Xanthochroi and the Australoids. It is to the Xanthochroi and Melanochroi, taken together, that the absurd denomination of "Caucasian" is usually applied."

They quite literally have old Austroloid DNA, no wonder many of these subhumans look curry.
Sex tourism is popular in Italy amongst nordics, they must be doing something right.

Only if sub mtn

• +1
Most mediterraneans don't look like that, mediterraneans look like Gerard Piqué or Cannavaro

• +1
Nope. Colouring is more than that. It's ever easy to tell apart. It looks unnatural.
like i said 90% of nordics have fake blonde hair,
i had blonde hair as a child before it got dark around 7
i could still dye it blonde, genuine blonde hair is dog shit because then your eyebrows are light as well and you look like a cuck

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and St.TikTokcel
@Michael Myers @Deprived @Sprinkles
No, they won’t. The only meds that get taxed are from South Asia but if they are from Bharat (“India”) then they can use Bollywood halo to boost their appeal.