Do niggas like Carlton Banks slay irl?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
For tiktok faggots Carlton Banks is a character from an old TV show Prince of Bel Air. Carlton is this incredibly white washed nigga. While Will Smith is typical nigga from the hood. I wouldn't call Carlton an urkcel because he is not a nerd he does care about things outside of school, he play sports and is extroverted but he acts like he's a WASP from new England or something. Always wears those preppy clothes and over dressed for every occasion, speaks in a posh transatlantic accent, has steroteypical white hobbies like playing golf, learning violin etc. Basically a dark skin who thinks he is an upper class anglo Saxon. Throughout the show he is getting constantly mocked by other blacks for acting white. How do niggas like this do tbh? Have you ever seen guys like him irl?

@Kamui @Ricky212 @6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bozoogway, Ricky212, PseduoAryan and 8 others
Mf looks like the beat it chick meme
Screenshot 2024 0406 073225

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, iam good boy, flippasav and 12 others
@TheRagingBull

he’s an Uncle Tom type nigga

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Jason Voorhees
Excited The Oa GIF by NETFLIX
Season 2 Dancing GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
carlton dancing GIF

Carlton sure can dance, but he sure can't mog.

but in all seriousness, I don't think I've ever seen a person like this guy IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, sub5c3l, Michael Myers and 2 others
Excited The Oa GIF by NETFLIX
Season 2 Dancing GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
carlton dancing GIF

Carlton sure can dance, but he sure can't mog.

but in all seriousness, I don't think I've ever seen a person like this guy IRL.
It's kind of an interesting dynamic to have as a black guy ngl. Looking like a typical ghetto nigga but wear clothes like you are james bond

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PseduoAryan, aesthetic beauty and TechnoBoss
No, they do not lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NotCarv, Jason Voorhees and aesthetic beauty
For tiktok faggots Carlton Banks is a character from an old TV show Prince of Bel Air. Carlton is this incredibly white washed nigga. While Will Smith is typical nigga from the hood. I wouldn't call Carlton an urkcel because he is not a nerd he does care about things outside of school, he play sports and is extroverted but he acts like he's a WASP from new England or something. Always wears those preppy clothes and over dressed for every occasion, speaks in a posh transatlantic accent, has steroteypical white hobbies like playing golf, learning violin etc. Basically a dark skin who thinks he is an upper class anglo Saxon. Throughout the show he is getting constantly mocked by other blacks for acting white. How do niggas like this do tbh? Have you ever seen guys like him irl?

View attachment 2841201View attachment 2841202View attachment 2841203View attachment 2841204

Hell no. I went to school with Carlton Banks’ and they didn’t get hoes unless they were htn+

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

View attachment 2841201View attachment 2841202View attachment 2841203View attachment 2841204

He would get bullied by other private school kids 100%.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Kamui
It's kind of an interesting dynamic to have as a black guy ngl. Looking like a typical ghetto nigga but wear clothes like you are james bond
He doesn’t look hood.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and aesthetic beauty

He actually is married to a white foid IRL. Will Smith should have followed suit

fresh prince of bel air is a goated sitcom

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
These guys went extinct in the 90s especially that type of hair style

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and sudanguy
Most hood Shaniquas wouldn't like him.

He’s

@Kamui @Ricky212 @6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)[/US
[/QUOTE]
Yes

carlton banks is a LTN manlet so no

• +1
@klip11 @Blackgymmax

He's not really a nerd tho. Just acts very white.
That’s almost worse lol. He might have friends but he would likely be on the outside looking in of his friend group. Bitches or popular, no.

He actually is married to a white foid IRL. Will Smith should have followed suit

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: ???​

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and klip11
I'm guarding him from Haitian cannibals that want his sweet, sweet Indian flesh for dinner
how very noble of you kind sir, @Squirtle what do you have to say about this?

• +1
  • JFL

BRO LIVED UP TO HIS CHARACTER COON AS NIGGA

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Frost969, Jason Voorhees, sudanguy and 6 others
These guys went extinct in the 90s especially that type of hair style
Nah I know a dude who's like this

When I tidy myself up, I always catch him in the bathroom with the nicest formal wear and perfect afro (not a flat top ik but still) unbothered by the ghetto thugs in my school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, ElTruecel and NotCarv
People like him don't exist :feelscry:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers
"Carlton is not an urkcel"

Meanwhile Carlton:

ZIb4.gif

• +1

We do behave like this, and i've seen it countless times. A lot of guys who grew up in whiter areas who denounce there blackness despite often being darker than me. Personally I grew up in a field in rural South Carolina so I was never "hood" to begin with though. But it's always cringe seeing these uncle tom ass dudes. I've never watched the show either though lol.

• +1

In the earlier episodes he was a cuck.l and typical nerd. Later episodes he was actually very funny and

• +1
Black dudes like Carlton aka "Educated Lames" as they call them in the Manosphere,don't really slay at all,instead what happens is they either become a PassportBro or get into a Relationship with a woman outside of their race that accepts them for who they are.Reason for this is because their own race of women aren't attracted to the nerdy aesthetic and usually go for the Rapper/BadBoy/Athletes.

You'll mostly see the Carlton archetype in places outside of NY,Florida and LA where the Dating Market is hyper competitive for their niche, and instead will be in places like Minnesota and other Midwestern States.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Jason Voorhees and sudanguy

Probably

• +1
Black dudes like Carlton aka "Educated Lames" as they call them in the Manosphere,don't really slay at all,instead what happens is they either become a PassportBro or get into a Relationship with a woman outside of their race that accepts them for who they are.Reason for this is because their own race of women aren't attracted to the nerdy aesthetic and usually go for the Rapper/BadBoy/Athletes.

You'll mostly see the Carlton archetype in places outside of NY,Florida and LA where the Dating Market is hyper competitive for their niche, and instead will be in places like Minnesota and other Midwestern States.
nigga i slay im a urkcel

• +1
the show is supposed to be funny and hes a parody irl rich urkel niggas like that barely exist anyone comparable would be a huge normie like tiger woods or OJ (white ppl who were accidentally born black)

• +1
i'm sure he will be find someone n shut

• +1
yes u they do im a whitewashed black nigga @Kamui can vouch
You don’t slay shit but bottom tier sheboons in project building staircases dawg

Don’t make me get on your head nigga :lul: @Obito @aesthetic beauty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Obito and aesthetic beauty
You don’t slay shit but bottom tier sheboons in project building staircases dawg

Don’t make me get on your head nigga :lul: @Obito @aesthetic beauty
lol u fucked woman who didn't wet cause u have subhuman face if i look like u i would rope.

all woman fucked liked me and got wet unlike u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, aesthetic beauty and Kamui
lol u fucked woman who didn't wet cause u have subhuman face if i look like u i would rope.

all woman fucked liked me and got wet unlike u
Goofy ass ugly gorilla faced Fitz 10 nigger

You and pre OP BGM are twins

Narcy ass darkie, your parents should’ve aborted your ass 😂

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and aesthetic beauty
@Squirtle take anything the ugly Negroid @NotCarv says with a grain of salt

He is unironically probably the lowest PSL black on this entire website by far

If I looked like him I’d honestly just blow my brains out McNutt style and wish for the best in my next life once I reincarnated

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Jason Voorhees, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
I had a buddy who was somewhat like this. He was pretty whitewashed without necessarily being a nerd or urkelcel. Not nearly as white as this carlton dude though. He dressed somewhat more hipstery than typical hood nigga, not actually real white hipster just typical tiktok/thrifted shit. He let his white friends (me) say nigga, and even encouraged it. He listened to rap, but not as his sole genre and prided himself on knowing more underground artists than everyone else. He had puppy dog white boy rizz, used this emoji 🥺 when talking to bitches, etc.
He LTRed multiple ltb/mtb snowbunnies. One was stolen from him by a curry manlet, he held a grudge for years because of it, and he actually got her back after like 3 years and is currently still with her

• +1
Neil deGrasse Tyson is a real-life example.

• +1
I had a buddy who was somewhat like this. He was pretty whitewashed without necessarily being a nerd or urkelcel. Not nearly as white as this carlton dude though. He dressed somewhat more hipstery than typical hood nigga, not actually real white hipster just typical tiktok/thrifted shit. He let his white friends (me) say nigga, and even encouraged it. He listened to rap, but not as his sole genre and prided himself on knowing more underground artists than everyone else. He had puppy dog white boy rizz, used this emoji 🥺 when talking to bitches, etc.
He LTRed multiple ltb/mtb snowbunnies. One was stolen from him by a curry manlet, he held a grudge for years because of it, and he actually got her back after like 3 years and is currently still with her
what was his rating ltn mtn?

• +1
what was his rating ltn mtn?
mtn I'd say
Recessed but kinda pretty boy features and the nigga overall took care of his appearance. He was also manlet like 5'8 or sum

• +1
I had a buddy who was somewhat like this. He was pretty whitewashed without necessarily being a nerd or urkelcel. Not nearly as white as this carlton dude though. He dressed somewhat more hipstery than typical hood nigga, not actually real white hipster just typical tiktok/thrifted shit.
Whole different ball game.
He let his white friends (me) say nigga, and even encouraged it. He listened to rap, but not as his sole genre and prided himself on knowing more underground artists than everyone else. He had puppy dog white boy rizz, used this emoji 🥺 when talking to bitches, etc.
What did he look like.

• +1
Whole different ball game.
I know just wanted to share my experience
What did he look like.
See my response to other dude. You liked it JFL. He's a mtn manlet leaning more towards pretty boy than masc but not super strong in either direction. Brownskin not light nor pitch black. I'm not gonna write a novel dissecting his looks might as well post a pic at that point but not doing that either because why tf does it matter dat much 🧐

• +1
Goofy ass ugly gorilla faced Fitz 10 nigger

You and pre OP BGM are twins

Narcy ass darkie, your parents should’ve aborted your ass 😂
LMAOO imagine fucking a girl n she can’t get wet cause ur subhuman

• +1
@Squirtle take anything the ugly Negroid @NotCarv says with a grain of salt

He is unironically probably the lowest PSL black on this entire website by far

If I looked like him I’d honestly just blow my brains out McNutt style and wish for the best in my next life once I reincarnated
Bro u scared to post ur pic kys Manlet

• +1
Bro u scared to post ur pic kys Manlet
So are you

You know if you post your face here you would be instantly vaporized by the user base for being 1:1 with a homo erectus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, aesthetic beauty and NotCarv