[JFL] DO NOT EAT AT A CALORIC DEFICIT

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
I have made a big, continuous lapse in judgement

Trough extensive research and real life anecdotal evidence I have come to the conclusion that caloric deficit is fucked up

The studies arent all clear. Some are done on animals and some are done on humans

All of them show a decrease in BMR / TDEE that wont go away for months, and even years despite intense exercise and power lifting, even at moderate caloric deficits

---

I am currently acquiring any stimulant I can get my hands on: Nicotine, Pseudo, Salbutamol, Benzydamine and a very powerful prescription alpha blocker. I honestly dont even know what its called, I lost the box and looking into others as well

My whole body is fucking shaking and im cold 99% of the time

It's fucking over for me

The only way you can lose weight without fucking up your body is keto + fasting unless you have chad genes

Keep crying for me
---

EVERYONE THAT I HAD RECOMMENDED TO EAT AT A VLCD STOP UNTIL WE HAVE DEFINITIVE INFO

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
Shutup you fgt. I've ate like shit all my life (some days only a granola bar), other days I go to three buffets in a single day... Never had any feelings of chills.
It's probably all that stuff you're running.

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
might as well kill myself on a calorie deficit if i'm incel anyway.
youre not killing yourself but for some reason studies show your body has down syndrome and only knows how to downregulate and not upregulate
Shutup you fgt. I've ate like shit all my life (some days only a granola bar), other days I go to three buffets in a single day... Never had any feelings of chills.
It's probably all that stuff you're running.
yes retard i know, i said im getting cold ans shaky from them
Shit thread, delete it immediately
shut up nigger go inject tren and stuff your face with a pizza

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Ego is an illusion
Wtf I think you mean dont eat in a 500 caloric defecit that's not smart in my opinion. I do a light caloric defecit every day of max 300 cals and I do IF and I do very fine

dicklet4incher

dicklet4incher

Masochist,Insane, Dick Theorist (MIDT)
didn read but i will keep eating at a caloric deficit to lose weight thank you op

AestheticPrince

AestheticPrince

Enthusiast
I have made a big, continuous lapse in judgement

Trough extensive research and real life anecdotal evidence I have come to the conclusion that caloric deficit is fucked up

The studies arent all clear. Some are done on animals and some are done on humans

All of them show a decrease in BMR / TDEE that wont go away for months, and even years despite intense exercise and power lifting, even at moderate caloric deficits

---

I am currently acquiring any stimulant I can get my hands on: Nicotine, Pseudo, Salbutamol, Benzydamine and a very powerful prescription alpha blocker. I honestly dont even know what its called, I lost the box and looking into others as well

My whole body is fucking shaking and im cold 99% of the time

It's fucking over for me

The only way you can lose weight without fucking up your body is keto + fasting unless you have chad genes

Keep crying for me
---

EVERYONE THAT I HAD RECOMMENDED TO EAT AT A VLCD STOP UNTIL WE HAVE DEFINITIVE INFO
You sound like a Kinobody hater tbh

jefferson

jefferson

Anavar addict
That's exactly what I'm gonna do and I'm still gonna be losing fat faster than you.

Also you don't think the rebound from stims would slow your bmr even more than the rebound from a deficit? Jfl

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
That's exactly what I'm gonna do and I'm still gonna be losing fat after than you.

Also you don't think stims would slow your bmr even more thanonce
im using pseudo (weaker ephedrine, but macrodosing), nicotine, salbutamol (short acting clenL) and an alpha blocker (potentiate salbutamol) and microdosing aspirin and chlorphenamine to not get a heart attack, think ill be fine, i looked into all of them before doing it, they preserve muscle while burning fat

dicklet4incher

dicklet4incher

unless you have chad genetics youll unironically gain it back and then keep gaining more unless you want to continue eating like that for the rest of your miserable incel life
my diet is fine i eat loads off foods and im never hungry why should i listen to your faggy ass rather than proffesional dietists

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
my diet is fine i eat loads off foods and im never hungry why should i listen to your faggy ass rather than proffesional dietists
because professional dietists dont need to go to med school and also almost no jewtors care for you or even bother doing any further research as long as they get their paycheck

keep eating like that cunt, lets hope your lucky

you should get your thyroid checked

Zeta ascended

Zeta ascended

MOG REAPER
But the only way to lose weight is too eat at a calorie deficit..........

dicklet4incher

dicklet4incher

because professional dietists dont need to go to med school and also almost no jewtors care for you or even bother doing any further research as long as they get their paycheck

keep eating like that cunt, lets hope your lucky

you should get your thyroid checked
i eat 3 fruits per day and i have lost tons of weight keep crying for me

Time Travel

Time Travel

사랑해
youre not killing yourself but for some reason studies show your body has down syndrome and only knows how to downregulate and not upregulate

yes retard i know, i said im getting cold ans shaky from them

Doesn't matter anyway.

Nothing will make us less incel.

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
But the only way to lose weight is too eat at a calorie deficit..........
nope

lose weight by doing keto and fasting while exercising. ketones help burn fat while maintaining muscle
i eat 3 fruits per day and i have lost tons of weight keep crying for me
i did too, im not saying you wont lose weight, im saying you will most likely gain it back

dicklet4incher

dicklet4incher

nope

i did too, im not saying you wont lose weight, im saying you will most likely gain it back
that will never happen i follow my diet like my life is depending on it (because it is) and when i reach my goal and see my dick grow from 4 inches to 5 i will never eat shit again

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Doesn't matter anyway.

Nothing will make us less incel.
i just want to fit in comfy clothes tbh, its over for me anyway

today my teacher asked out loud if im anorexic and everyone laughed JFL
that will never happen i follow my diet like my life is depending on it (because it is) and when i reach my goal and see my dick grow from 4 inches to 5 i will never eat shit again
ok dont tell me i didnt warn you. i want to help fellow inkwells even if some are braindead cunts

just want to figure out if this is 100% true and if it can be reversed

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
You're fucking retarded for disagreeing with me. I have science on my side and you're just making these claims about me and my patients without substance.

Keep this up and I will have to press charges for slander.

PROOF: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9567168
the fuck is that shit who cares about dogs

i run dogs over in my truck at 70mph

Wincel

Wincel

Arcanologist
the fuck is that shit who cares about dogs

i run dogs over in my truck at 70mph
I'm postmaxing in a way the mods will not be able to detect. That was a sample post. Soon I will make a bot that just spams this shit all over the place.

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
I'm postmaxing in a way the mods will not be able to detect. That was a sample post. Soon I will make a bot that just spams this shit all over the place.
@knajjd

i ratted on u haha

ok this is epic

Last edited:
TubOfLard

TubOfLard

Mr Chadeep Fuqdeep Singh
nope

lose weight by doing keto and fasting while exercising. ketones help burn fat while maintaining muscle

You can lose weight by being at maintenance kcal as long as you're doing keto and fasting??

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
6ft4 Looksmaxing 2