Do not get glabella and large supraorbital implants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks theory is truly a joke. Nobody gives a shit about how you look unless you are a model, and even then those people still find shit they are unhappy with themselves about.
Even if someone here manages to ascend with surgeries they still have an incel brain
Just look at blackgymmax, went from LTN to attractive but still rots here and spends his day doing tinder experiments, rather than living life of an attractive guy

Mrriceguy even after getting all his surgeries will rot here for 10 hours a day

You can change your looks with surgeries but unfortunately you can't change your brain
Good looking with incel brain = over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, SteveRogers, tom69 and 14 others
Welcome to the rotters club

Even if someone here manages to ascend with surgeries they still have an incel brain
Just look at blackgymmax, went from LTN to attractive but still rots here and spends his day doing tinder experiments, rather than living life of an attractive guy

Mrriceguy even after getting all his surgeries will rot here for 10 hours a day

You can change your looks with surgeries but unfortunately you can't change your brain
Good looking with incel brain = over
i will rot here after doing all my surgeries too tbhngl

I'm planning to get all that. Would you mind sharing in private the design and details ?

Neah. We can discuss here so other people see.

I only have this screenshot, the rest of my design is on Giant laptop.
I went quite sharp and with a dropdown about 3.5 -4mm.
View attachment 2252763
This is exactly what I'm going to get in a few weeks. Did it lower your eyebrows as well ? I hope it would save me the trouble of getting botox for that.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23

View attachment 2252763

Any idea what causes the medial part to look hollow? Is it a lack of fat, bone or both? My eye area looks similar to Christian Bale; note how the lateral part looks "full" while the medial one hollow. What would be the easiest way to fix it? Been thinking about getting a small fat graft in the area to make it seem less hollow but I'm sure whether that would work at all. And an implant seems overkill in my case.

image.jpg

This is exactly what I'm going to get in a few weeks. Did it lower your eyebrows as well ? I hope it would save me the trouble of getting botox for that.
it lowered a bit but not much tbh.

Fat graft is really the key that will transform your supras.

Supra implants its just the foundating, per say

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
it lowered a bit but not much tbh.

Fat graft is really the key that will transform your supras.

Supra implants its just the foundating, per say
My eyes are actually quite hooded. Hopefully the supras will stretch the fat pads.

Good thread

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
Hardmaxxing is the most retarded and harmful part of looks theory

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, chip, garoupilled_ and 1 other person
What material these implants had? Have you tried to shave them?
Have you done high quality MRI to see the nerves?
There are copes like prp, stem cells, electrical stimulation, hgh and bdnf, high dose biotin fir nerves.

• +1
Reactions: chip
Proof or larp

should of had realsurgerymax design your implants. never heard anyone get a poorly designed implant from him

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Eduardo DOV and malicieusss
No pics no care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I want to give a warning to anyone who will ever be considering getting a glabella or supraorbital implants that extend through a large portion of your forehead. Do not do it.

I had this surgery done, specially designed implants by a trusted engineer and doctor, and it has ruined my life. I am borderline suicidal because of this. I had a fantastic social life that has vanished. I was genuinely good-looking and I would do anything to have my old face and life back. I haven't seen my friends in months. I can't even go out to a bar.

Please, nobody ever do this surgery. I was never a part of this forum until my functional jaw surgery was overadvanced. Rather than do a revision jaw surgery, I researched solutions to balance my face. I tried to vet everything and make the best decision possible to bring myself closer to the face I had before bimax. It has ruined my entire face. I get that it can be exciting to fix your flaws, but you never know what you have until it's gone. Things can always be better, but they can be a lot worse and you do not want to take that risk.

-My entire scalp is dead numb. It has been many months since the surgery. There is literally zero sensation across my entire scalp. It is miserable.
-The implants look completely fake. They do not mimic a natural contour at all.
-I have been forced to alienate myself from my entire social life. I am ruining relationships because I can't tell people the truth of why I can't see them. My entire life is falling apart because of this horrible decision. I am literally unrecognizable.
-I have lost an insane amount of hair due to shock loss and from the incision. Legit went from Norwood 1.5 to 3. I am going to need a hair transplant now to even look remotely normal again. My entire head of hair has thinned dramatically post-op. 200+ hairs fall out every time I use shampoo.
-My eyebrows are completely asymmetric now. All symmetry I once had is gone.
-My cheek implants look completely unnatural. Please go small on these and do not have pointy implants that look obviously unnatural as is often designed on this forum. Try to mimic your natural contour as best as possible, just more projected.
-I have scars on my eyebrows that are very noticeable.
-There is a giant scar on my head that cannot be excused or explained to anyone. It looks deliberate, like an incision, of course. If I go bald at any point I am left with this line across my head. I honestly can't believe this is my life.

Do not take implants lightly. Do not ever get a scalp incision. Genuinely try to mimic your natural contour if you are going to get implants. Do fillers before to test the look. This stuff is not worth it, guys.

You do not want to go through this hell I am living.
Who did u get ur bimax with?? And did u also have a malocclusion or just a recession

The thing with implants is that it can be very HARD to nail.

You dont want to go too small or otherwise you will not see any changes in your apperance and basically you didn t improve at all.

On the other side of the coin you have to be very careful to not go too big or it will look uncanny and sure you will see changes but it will not be an improvement. There is a soft line between these 2 extremes and one should be prepared for revisions, I'm just giving you how the reality is.

My whole process took around 8 months so it's important to really think about the design
How much mm protrusion did u get??

lets get real its eppley isnt it

My thoughts also as that guy is a master at creating circus sideshow freaks with his implant surgeries.

Who did u get ur bimax with?? And did u also have a malocclusion or just a recession
A very good doctor who did a great job.

I was slightly recessed but had sleep apnea. The surgery was not for aesthetic purposes so I ended up a bit overadvanced to fix the apnea. Nonetheless, it was a net gain aesthetically as well, it just made my upper face look more recessed which bothered me.

My occlusion was good.

A very good doctor who did a great job.
Well thank god you didn't name him. Wouldn't want people to go to a very good doctor who does a great job.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sodoku, callisto, tom69 and 2 others
Well thank god you didn't name him. Wouldn't want people to go to a very good doctor who does a great job.
Most here can’t afford him anyway. It really doesn’t matter the doctor. Point is, the bimax was overadvanced due to needing to fix sleep apnea, not botched.

post pics

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
  • +1
Reactions: tom69 and jon_chase89
What material these implants had? Have you tried to shave them?
Have you done high quality MRI to see the nerves?
There are copes like prp, stem cells, electrical stimulation, hgh and bdnf, high dose biotin fir nerves.
PEEK.
Took them out.
From what I understand, the only thing that can help the nerves is time. I am hopeful the sensation will come back but it can take years and it is unbelievably uncomfortable to deal with. Maybe I'll try high dose biotin and electrical stimulation for the hell of it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite
Very unfortunate, what specifically made everything go so wrong? Did it have to do with the design itself or surgeon performance?

Pretty sure it was Giant and Pagnoni.

Op said that he went with one good designer and a good surgeon.

Currently only these 2 are very well known and are going to them.

Eppley and Yaremchuck don t use a specific designer. They have a company which does the design.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, valhalar, goatedjordan23 and 1 other person
Pretty sure it was Giant and Pagnoni.

Op said that he went with one good designer and a good surgeon.

Currently only these 2 are very well known and are going to them.

Eppley and Yaremchuck don t use a specific designer. They have a company which does the design.
Seems like it but even if he doesn't want to tell names he could at least show design and results. His thread is completely void if he can't show anything.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and BrownEyesWD
Very unfortunate, what specifically made everything go so wrong? Did it have to do with the design itself or surgeon performance?
The surgery was done very well.

The design was too augmented, but overall the surgery itself is inherently flawed. It makes sense on the surface, but in practice implants like this are an insanely huge commitment that aren’t easy to have in your face and are completely unpredictable design-wise. Many things can go wrong with such an intense surgery, and the scarring can’t be hidden the way intraoral can.

Should you need revisions, it’s more scarring, more life-altering numbness, and no guarantee things will go right again. Not to mention, the swelling is the same as bimax.

• +1
Reactions: anticel
Without pics there's just no way for people to know if your assessment was accurate, or you just couldn't handle looking different. Most people aren't that bothered by numbness. I have permanent numbness on my whole chin and most of my mouth from a previous surgery and honestly couldn't care less.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, MTNAscension2, Manana and 2 others
Without pics there's just no way for people to know if your assessment was accurate, or you just couldn't handle looking different. Most people aren't that bothered by numbness. I have permanent numbness on my whole chin and most of my mouth from a previous surgery and honestly couldn't care less.
He also says he has trouble coping with not feeling natural. I have chin implant and don't give a fuck that it's not my real chin, nor do I notice it's there. It goes half way up my mandible and I didn't even realize that for the longest time. He might have just freaked out at his different appearance. And of course it's all about the design. My guess is that supras should be used to change the contours but not add a ton of projection, especially not towards the outside of the face. Like, if you look at my avatar, you can see that most of the projection of his brow is toward the center and then it tapers off towards the edge. I would definitely err on the side of subtle with them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, stpzkmpfwg and VenatorLuparius
I have numbness in a lot of my mouth too. Head numbness is 10000000x worse.

He also says he has trouble coping with not feeling natural. I have chin implant and don't give a fuck that it's not my real chin, nor do I notice it's there. It goes half way up my mandible and I didn't even realize that for the longest time. He might have just freaked out at his different appearance. And of course it's all about the design. My guess is that supras should be used to change the contours but not add a ton of projection, especially not towards the outside of the face. Like, if you look at my avatar, you can see that most of the projection of his brow is toward the center and then it tapers off towards the edge. I would definitely err on the side of subtle with them.
The cheek implants didn’t feel weird.

There is nothing I can say other than these implants are a horrible idea. I did it thinking it was good, and it’s not. Learn from me.

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite
your chin implant is subtle?

The cheek implants didn’t feel weird.

There is nothing I can say other than these implants are a horrible idea. I did it thinking it was good, and it’s not. Learn from me.
i agree. anything above lower third should be left alone.

hardmaxxing should be subtle and barely noticeable with very minor downsides at most.

wtf is the point of paying for surgery when the cons outweigh the pros??

• +1
your chin implant is subtle?
It's subtle enough. I got it 21 years ago, though, when I was naive enough to just trust that some random surgeon knew what he was doing.

It's subtle enough. I got it 21 years ago, though, when I was naive enough to just trust that some random surgeon knew what he was doing.
so you didn’t age bad with it?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
because that area is sensitive and way more vulnerable to botch than lower third.

everyone loves to talk ab fat grafting but don’t realize that’s one of the worst procedures to get in the long run

also eye area and zygos area have super sensitive nerves and muscle tissue, i would never touch it.

maybe brow lift or lower lid retraction but that’s it. and hairtransplant seems fine

go on realself, most people who mess with their eye area or get implants get botched or unhappy results, many downsides and sad stories

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and chip
Opie is a mentalcel with mental issues. He just couldn't live with the idea that he had peek implants in his face. Some kind of impostor syndrome.

That's alright, not everybody can cope with that. Plastic surgeries always involve some mental recovery and adaptation. Some are more prepared and resilient than others.

Vapid venting thread from a guy who needed a shrink instead of surgeries. : 0/10 would delete.

• +1
Reactions: tom69, NegativeNorwood, Deleted member 20631 and 3 others
Opie is a mentalcel with mental issues. He just couldn't live with the idea that he had peek implants in his face. Some kind of impostor syndrome.

That's alright, not everybody can cope with that. Plastic surgeries always involve some mental recovery and adaptation. Some are more prepared and resilient than others.

Vapid venting thread from a guy who needed a shrink instead of surgeries. : 0/10 would delete.
also it is important to keep in mind that the swelling can take up to 1 full year to subside.

I know a guy from PSL groups who was this paranoid as the OP, I think OP and that guy are the same person.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and VenatorLuparius

It’s true when they say people on the internet have no clue what they’re talking about.

Go get the implants and fuck your face up. I literally just said the cheeks don’t feel weird and I had bimax and feels normal.

*Posts thread warning people about dangers of surgery like this that aren’t talked about, gets called “mentalcel”.*

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, Michael Myers, SteveRogers and 2 others
also it is important to keep in mind that the swelling can take up to 1 full year to subside.

I know a guy from PSL groups who was this paranoid as the OP, I think OP and that guy is the same person.
Paranoid?? I experienced it.

• +1
Reactions: anticel and CristianT
PEEK.
Took them out.
From what I understand, the only thing that can help the nerves is time. I am hopeful the sensation will come back but it can take years and it is unbelievably uncomfortable to deal with. Maybe I'll try high dose biotin and electrical stimulation for the hell of it.
You should absolutely dedicate your effort to it. Look up anything that can help. There are people who recover sensetivity after brutal traumas, so, organism is flexible, but it has to be kicked a bit to start healing.

• +1
You should absolutely dedicate your effort to it. Look up anything that can help. There are people who recover sensetivity after brutal traumas, so, organism is flexible, but it has to be kicked a bit to start healing.
Thank you brotha. I appreciate the advice. I’ll look into it 100%.

View attachment 2252763
Lifefuel for me, I was thinking to do the supras+infras with Realsurgerymax.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
It’s true when they say people on the internet have no clue what they’re talking about.

Go get the implants and fuck your face up. I literally just said the cheeks don’t feel weird and I had bimax and feels normal.

*Posts thread warning people about dangers of surgery like this that aren’t talked about, gets called “mentalcel”.*
Your thread is stupid and meaningless without pictures of alleged botch.

Half the people are retarded and have body dismorphia.You could be talking out of your ass.

Show pictures or go fuck yourself.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, NegativeNorwood, Allornothing and 1 other person
I am not going to say because I am not here to hurt anyone's business, only to share my own experience.

Just please don't do it. There are better things in life to worry about and devote your energy toward.
how the fuck does someone fuck up your face and you still have sympathy for them??

yea either you have stockholm syndrome or you’re just lying to decrease competition

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and VenatorLuparius
Status
Not open for further replies.