Do not get glabella and large supraorbital implants

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think fillers are best for eye area.

You need small but precise changes which fillers are well suited to.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, SteveRogers, chip and 1 other person
Opie is a mentalcel with mental issues. He just couldn't live with the idea that he had peek implants in his face. Some kind of impostor syndrome.

That's alright, not everybody can cope with that. Plastic surgeries always involve some mental recovery and adaptation. Some are more prepared and resilient than others.

Vapid venting thread from a guy who needed a shrink instead of surgeries. : 0/10 would delete.
What do you think about implants tho ? Especially brow ridge

This thread makes me want large supraorbital implants. Forbidden fruit theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Michael Myers, tom69 and 6 others
This thread is literally retarded because there's zero pictures, zero design pictures, zero anything.

Without evidence I can't tell if it's YOU who's retarded, the IMPLANTS themselves badly designed, or the SURGEON who's bad.

Eppley is a terrible surgeon notorious for huge, bad designs.

You aren't doing anyone a service by with holding information. This is a dying forum in a rather irrelevant part of the internet nobody gives a shit.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 20631
It's not. I tried to emphasize that I wanted the result to be extremely subtle. I went into this with a very level head, honestly. Needless to say, expectations with these implants are not reality.
Surgeons are like barbers. They’ll butcher your ass. Prepare a legal team tbh.

@mrriceguy don't do it.

There are so many factors at play with harmony. Keep in mind that the way your eyebrows literally sit on your orbits is important. With implants, this changes. In my case, it looked horrible.

Do not change anything about your bone structure unless you literally have no chin.
Bonesmashing supras and increasing IGF is better

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
This thread is literally retarded because there's zero pictures, zero design pictures, zero anything.

Without evidence I can't tell if it's YOU who's retarded, the IMPLANTS themselves badly designed, or the SURGEON who's bad.

Eppley is a terrible surgeon notorious for huge, bad designs.

You aren't doing anyone a service by with holding information. This is a dying forum in a rather irrelevant part of the internet nobody gives a shit.
He went too big with the implant.

how the fuck does someone fuck up your face and you still have sympathy for them??

yea either you have stockholm syndrome or you’re just lying to decrease competition
Nothing was wrong with the surgery itself.

The whole point I'm trying to HELP people by posting is that these implants are inherently much more drastic than cheek or jaw implants to a) live with and b) get right.

If you don't have the money to get them removed or revised (probably more than once), DO NOT GET THEM. They are unpredictable and this surgery is 100000x more traumatic physically than implants with intraoral incisions. Bones are not everything, soft tissue matters just as much, if not more, and this surgery also impacts soft tissue in an incalculable way, which is a gamble. The impact of nerve damage on the scalp is incomparably worse and longer-lasting than numbness of the mouth area. Should you get them removed, your soft tissue will not be exactly the same as prior to the surgery.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: anticel and normie_joe
Nothing was wrong with the surgery itself.

The whole point I'm trying to HELP people by posting is that these implants are inherently much more drastic than cheek or jaw implants to a) live with and b) get right.

If you don't have the money to get them removed or revised (probably more than once), DO NOT GET THEM. They are unpredictable and this surgery is 100000x more traumatic physically than implants with intraoral incisions. Bones are not everything, soft tissue matters just as much, if not more, and this surgery also impacts soft tissue in an incalculable way, which is a gamble.
But people are telling you that you're not actually helping without providing any details. Imagine if the dude who got the 24mm jaw implants came here to tell everyone how drastic jaw implants are and how hard they are to get right. No one is just going to take your word for it. It's not how people work. And it's frustrating having someone with potentially helpful information tease it but be unwilling to actually share it.

• +1
Reactions: tom69, doondoonwilliams and VenatorLuparius
Pretty sure it was Giant and Pagnoni.

Op said that he went with one good designer and a good surgeon.

Currently only these 2 are very well known and are going to them.

Eppley and Yaremchuck don t use a specific designer. They have a company which does the design.
if it was giants then maybe it was this design?
IMG 1201

giants posted it some time ago and the thread and @chip ‘s thread reminded me of it

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and tom69
if it was giants then maybe it was this design?
View attachment 2257623
giants posted it some time ago and the thread and @chip ‘s thread reminded me of it
No, that's not it. He DMed me his design. That appears to be way more subtle and anatomical looking and just makes me want to completely disregard OP.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Jfl at this thread, you can ascend hard with supras if done correctly.
3349122 bfafter

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and NegativeNorwood
That was misc after he was swollen. When the swelling subsided it wasn't as significant of a difference.
Any pics of him after the swelling?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and SubHumanHere
For everyone asking, my implants had 7mm of projection. Think about that if you are going to go through with this despite my warnings. Good luck to anyone who does it, I hope everything goes well, but please don't do it if you don't have the money to fix things if it goes wrong. I know what it has done to me mentally and I wouldn't wish it on any of you.

@misc001
why no glabella modification? alot of what you see in a mogger browridge is directly infront of the frontal sinus
Maybe he didn't want it to extend into his glabella.

I want to give a warning to anyone who will ever be considering getting a glabella or supraorbital implants that extend through a large portion of your forehead. Do not do it.

I had this surgery done, specially designed implants by a trusted engineer and doctor, and it has ruined my life. I am borderline suicidal because of this. I had a fantastic social life that has vanished. I was genuinely good-looking and I would do anything to have my old face and life back. I haven't seen my friends in months. I can't even go out to a bar.

Please, nobody ever do this surgery. I was never a part of this forum until my functional jaw surgery was overadvanced. Rather than do a revision jaw surgery, I researched solutions to balance my face. I tried to vet everything and make the best decision possible to bring myself closer to the face I had before bimax. It has ruined my entire face. I get that it can be exciting to fix your flaws, but you never know what you have until it's gone. Things can always be better, but they can be a lot worse and you do not want to take that risk.

-My entire scalp is dead numb. It has been many months since the surgery. There is literally zero sensation across my entire scalp. It is miserable.
-The implants look completely fake. They do not mimic a natural contour at all.
-I have been forced to alienate myself from my entire social life. I am ruining relationships because I can't tell people the truth of why I can't see them. My entire life is falling apart because of this horrible decision. I am literally unrecognizable.
-I have lost an insane amount of hair due to shock loss and from the incision. Legit went from Norwood 1.5 to 3. I am going to need a hair transplant now to even look remotely normal again. My entire head of hair has thinned dramatically post-op. 200+ hairs fall out every time I use shampoo.
-My eyebrows are completely asymmetric now. All symmetry I once had is gone.
-My cheek implants look completely unnatural. Please go small on these and do not have pointy implants that look obviously unnatural as is often designed on this forum. Try to mimic your natural contour as best as possible, just more projected.
-I have scars on my eyebrows that are very noticeable.
-There is a giant scar on my head that cannot be excused or explained to anyone. It looks deliberate, like an incision, of course. If I go bald at any point I am left with this line across my head. I honestly can't believe this is my life.

Do not take implants lightly. Do not ever get a scalp incision. Genuinely try to mimic your natural contour if you are going to get implants. Do fillers before to test the look. This stuff is not worth it, guys.

You do not want to go through this hell I am living.
I feel sorry for you and wish you the best

• +1
Reactions: chip
For everyone asking, my implants had 7mm of projection. Think about that if you are going to go through with this despite my warnings. Good luck to anyone who does it, I hope everything goes well, but please don't do it if you don't have the money to fix things if it goes wrong. I know what it has done to me mentally and I wouldn't wish it on any of you.
NIGGA HAD 7MM OF PROJECTION YOU WERE TRYING TO LOOK LIKE A NEANDERTHAL OR SOMETHING JFL WHAT DID YOU EXPECT WITH 7MM
360 F 267410313 FoUsTgimMgTLfKQ2Y75CMqtGOZHbGgcM

threads over. another retard that had implant with a massive projection and call its "conservative" then cries when he botches himself. jfl

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior, MTNAscension2, NegativeNorwood and 2 others
the biggest INFRAorbital implants ive seen on this forum is like 5mm projection and that was to fix up presumably a weak undereye region (with skin loose enough to take in the implant). here you are putting in 7 MILIMETERS OF IMPLANT ON SUPRAORBITALS JFL IN ONE OFTHE TIGHTEST REGIONS OF THE FACE

the biggest INFRAorbital implants ive seen on this forum is like 5mm projection and that was to fix up presumably a weak undereye region (with skin loose enough to take in the implant). here you are putting in 7 MILIMETERS OF IMPLANT ON SUPRAORBITALS JFL IN ONE OFTHE TIGHTEST REGIONS OF THE FACE
7mm of projection is pretty standard for this type of implant. Comparing 5mm to 7mm is not really different.
Literally hold your fingers 7mm apart, it's not that much and certainly not noticeably different than 5mm. It's less than this marker tip.
The issue lies much more in the ability to create natural contours. The implant is like a reverse saddle, it can't be thin and pointy like a natural extension of the supraorbital region.

Last edited:
NIGGA HAD 7MM OF PROJECTION YOU WERE TRYING TO LOOK LIKE A NEANDERTHAL OR SOMETHING JFL WHAT DID YOU EXPECT WITH 7MM
View attachment 2258317

threads over. another retard that had implant with a massive projection and call its "conservative" then cries when he botches himself. jfl
Nah lowset prominent brow bone is very crucial for aesthetics it’s only Neanderthal if highest and bulky

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
7mm of projection is pretty standard for this type of implant. Comparing 5mm to 7mm is not really different.
Literally hold your fingers 7mm apart, it's not that much and certainly not noticeably different than 5mm. It's less than this marker tip.
The issue lies much more in the ability to create natural contours. The implant is like a reverse saddle, it can't be thin and pointy like a natural extension of the supraorbital region.
View attachment 2258337
exactly, it cant be thin and pointy, meaning each marginal mm of advancement means you need more and more volume under the skin. its like growing a mountain from the base. 7mm probably has double the volume of 5mm despite being only 2mm more projected. supraorbitals are probably the tightest region on the face. where can you get all the space needed for that much volume? of course your eyebrows will go wonky because your skin is barely holding the implants in.

Last edited:
If you don't have the money to get them removed or revised (probably more than once), DO NOT GET THEM
This is often overlooked wisdom, it applies to other surgeries as well. You should always have money not only for surgery itself, but one revision, at least.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT and chip
what went wrong is you stretched your skin too much too quickly. if you remove those implants you'll probably get some weird ass looking saggy eyebrows. like a fat person losing weight too quickly. best you can do is probably get a smaller implant now and let your skin readjust or get brow lift as needed.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
what went wrong is you stretched your skin too much too quickly. if you remove those implants you'll probably get some weird ass looking saggy eyebrows. like a fat person losing weight too quickly. best you can do is probably get a smaller implant now and let your skin readjust or get brow lift as needed.
You are right, 7mm was too much and I emphasized that I wanted conservative results so it was out of my hands at the time. I don’t recommend anyone getting 7mm, but I removed the implants and the skin is fine and not saggy, just different. I only had them in for about 5 months.
I think the reason why cheek implants sag is because the ligaments are cut.

The title of the thread says large.

Last edited:
@misc001

Maybe he didn't want it to extend into his glabella.

@RealSurgerymax said I didnt need it so I didnt get it, i trust his recommendations

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and SubHumanHere
You are right, 7mm was too much and I emphasized that I wanted conservative results so it was out of my hands at the time. I don’t recommend anyone getting 7mm, but I removed the implants and the skin is fine and not saggy, just different. I only had them in for about 5 months.

Is there a way to fix those ligaments?

so you’re still fine with the idea of cheek implants they just have to be properly designed right? how big were your cheek implants

so you’re still fine with the idea of cheek implants they just have to be properly designed right? how big were your cheek implants
My revised cheek implants are about 4.5mm and pretty small.

@RealSurgerymax said I didnt need it so I didnt get it, i trust his recommendations
Would you say that the orbital implant was worth it?, cuz i am thinking of doing it with realsurgerymax.

Is there a way to fix those ligaments?
Nah, I remember reading Eppley saying that once the ligaments are cut it's permanent. I think you could still take the implants out and a young person wouldn't see any crazy sagging, though, but as they age it would show more.

Although, I spoke to a doctor that said he doesn't cut the ligaments for intraoral incision cheek implants and I know that Eppley likes to do that eye incision that cuts them, so I'm not sure if cutting ligaments is a requirement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
JFL @ forum getting this shit to 3 pages when it has 0 fuckin pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ccwarrior, VenatorLuparius, SubHumanHere and 1 other person
Nah, I remember reading Eppley saying that once the ligaments are cut it's permanent. I think you could still take the implants out and a young person wouldn't see any crazy sagging, though, but as they age it would show more.

Although, I spoke to a doctor that said he doesn't cut the ligaments for intraoral incision cheek implants and I know that Eppley likes to do that eye incision that cuts them, so I'm not sure if cutting ligaments is a requirement.
I think a midface lift would do the trick

Status
Not open for further replies.