Do NOT stop chewing once you started

Death

Death

Edgemaxxing
After chewing for a while you might want to stop it for whatever reason. Don't. It will not go back to normal, the muscle will stay inflated and will simply lose its sharpness, making you look like a bloated subhuman.

not real. i chew from january to april and stopped until 2 days ago. my masseters still look normal and im not bloated at all.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Hey! Cease that immediately. Making low IQ threads is my job boyo

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Lifemax, Krezo and 4 others
not real. i chew from january to april and stopped until 2 days ago. my masseters still look normal and im not bloated at all.

That's not enough time you retard. If you stop chewing for a long time the masseters will lose the sharpness like any other muscle in the body but will take way more time than that to atrophy back to their normal size which results in a rounded disgusting face.

Y'all so low iq and should kys asap.

That's not enough time you retard. If you stop chewing for a long time the masseters will lose the sharpness like any other muscle in the body but will take way more time than that to atrophy back to their normal size which results in a rounded disgusting face.

Y'all so low iq and should kys asap.
Oh damn, I haven't done a bicep curl in a while, I have to start doing them again so my arm will turn into a triangle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heirio, middayshowers, LowTierNormie and 5 others
for how long should we chew then?

Just chew your foods thoroughly with a good diet. No need to do this autistic gum chewing.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and ULTRATERAX63
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, kobecel, manlet cUnt and 1 other person
You mean by chewing gum? I just eat food and develop masseters