Do roids make ur collagen worse?

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing
Title

Need you roidsmaxxers

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
most rape your collagen, some are beneficial but only in low dosages that you wouldn't get many gains from.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
most rape your collagen, some are beneficial but only in low dosages that you wouldn't get many gains from.
Fuck, and you it's natural isn't it?

What do you think of Whey proteins

What do you think of Whey proteins
expensive as fuck right now but convenient if you're struggling to meet adequate protein intake.

• +1
Reactions: Loveland and Deleted member 24789
expensive as fuck right now but convenient if you're struggling to meet adequate protein intake.
I definitely need this shit

How much, if at all would going on HRT with a low dose of T nuke collagen/hair? I might book a consult for it. Worth?

How much, if at all would going on HRT with a low dose of T nuke collagen/hair? I might book a consult for it. Worth?
it wouldn't, test only rapes your collagen at higher doses.

finasteride can prevent most of the balding since test needs to convert to dht before it starts raping your hair, most other steroids are already DHT based so you can't stop the conversion.

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon
Nandrolone + test cycle is hair safe and good for collagen, right?

• +1

finasteride can prevent most of the balding since test needs to convert to dht before it starts raping your hair, most other steroids are already DHT based so you can't stop the conversion.
Okay cheers bro, I'm getting a blood test soon. At what t level should I consider HRT or is it dependant on individual? I am usually around 550 when I get tested

Okay cheers bro, I'm getting a blood test soon. At what t level should I consider HRT or is it dependant on individual? I am usually around 550 when I get tested
total means nothing, you want to know what your free levels are.

• +1