What are the safest roids?

hello12344

hello12344

Moneymaxxed 5'9.5 Dravidian Bvll
Is there a roid or even SARM that won't fuck up your natural test production, doesn't cause hair loss, and doesn't destroy collagen. These are the 3 main things that keep me far away from roids, but at the same time I hella wanna do a cycle.

Is there a roid or even SARM that won't fuck up your natural test production, doesn't cause hair loss, and doesn't destroy collagen. These are the 3 main things that keep me far away from roids, but at the same time I hella wanna do a cycle.
Ostarine 20mg every day for 6-8 weeks

What to expect:

• JFL
Reactions: BigLooks22 and PrimoMaxxer
I might look into S4 andarine as well, seeing people say that its the most hair safe sarm.

supresses
how much u weigh? how fat?
5'9.5 165 lbs and about like 18-19% bf I'd say. I cut down from 182 lbs, do you think it's not even worth it since I'm doing it so late into the cut?

Goal is to be 12% btw

5'9.5 165 lbs and about like 18-19% bf I'd say. I cut down from 182 lbs, do you think it's not even worth it since I'm doing it so late into the cut?
bro u dont need roids at 5'9
just train hard and dont mess with ur natural test production

I might look into S4 andarine as well, seeing people say that its the most hair safe sarm.
Andarine has more sides and is more supressive than Ostarine

• Woah
Reactions: hello12344
bro u dont need roids at 5'9
just train hard and dont mess with ur natural test production
I've just been feeling hella small lately since I'm like halfway through the cut, but not fully shredded yet. I'm prob just male gazing and will be fine once I actually get lean. I guess I'll rethink this after I'm completely done

I've just been feeling hella small lately since I'm like halfway through the cut, but not fully shredded yet. I'm prob just male gazing and will be fine once I actually get lean. I guess I'll rethink this after I'm completely done
theres nothing worse than a roidhead manlet

• +1
Reactions: hello12344
There is none, and ostarine is still going to fuck you up no matter now much retards say so.