Do women get turned on by status men themselves, or more for what status men can provide?

Reoreyh

Reoreyh

Bronze
To elaborate, I mean to ask if women think:

a) He's high status, people look up to him/want to be around him and therefor my biology tells me he radiates health, success and ability and that turns me on.

or

b) He's high status, I can be seen with him and use his resources to gather my own following/attention/fame or exciting lifestyle.

the latter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
both, but they're in it more for the benefits of b

Here's a followup question then. When women see a physically gorgeous man - and one of a phenotype they're particularly into as well - do they feel

a) I think this man is insanely attractively and he radiates health.

or

b) I can be seen with a super attractive dude and this attachment both internally makes me feel attractive/valuable and shows others that I am attractive/valuable

Here's a followup question then. When women see a physically gorgeous man - and one of a phenotype they're particularly into as well - do they feel

a) I think this man is insanely attractively and he radiates health.

or

b) I can be seen with a super attractive dude and this attachment both internally makes me feel attractive/valuable and shows others that I am attractive/valuable
again, both, but they're more in it for b. women crave validation.

again, both, but they're more in it for b. women crave validation.

I'm not so naive as to think that women are capable of truly loving men romantically. But you really think it's that parasitical? This makes sense to me and makes me feel a little better about being mogged.

I'm not so naive as to think that women are capable of truly loving men romantically. But you really think it's that parasitical? This makes sense to me and makes me feel a little better about being mogged.
for sure. i have heard countless stories of guys getting ghosted immediately after they validate a foid by complimenting their beauty. its theorized by some that women dont use tinder to actually physically meetup anymore, they more so use it just to see how many matches they get and assess their attraction based on that as well.

for sure. i have heard countless stories of guys getting ghosted immediately after they validate a foid by complimenting their beauty. its theorized by some that women dont use tinder to actually physically meetup anymore, they more so use it just to see how many matches they get and assess their attraction based on that as well.

Okay now I know for damned sure that the tinder thing is real. I match with a handful of cuties but never get dates or responses out of them. So if I attract a woman at the bar it's because she's ovulating?

Both...

I think number 2 takes the lead (Just)

Resources is king.

Resources essentially means...Lots of luxury holidays, handbags, clothes, house.

Femoids love a man who dominates other men.